akagreengull
Lord Tisdale
Freathy
Dane
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Laughing at little exeter thread Empty
PostSubject: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm

HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HO up the football league we go! exeter are a bag of shite ,how is that load of crap near the top of the league? we wanted it more, i dont think the villagers can handle playing in front of a big crowd! yes i feel a strange sort of happiness x
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:17 pm

we we were on the up we rolled over exeter. If thats them on the up id say they have reached as high as they can go

I predict a turn in the tide and we will soon be sweeping them aside with ease once more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Dane. wrote:
we we were on the up we rolled over exeter. If thats them on the up id say they have reached as high as they can go

I predict a turn in the tide and we will soon be sweeping them aside with ease once more
i could not believe how poor they were! i think the crowd intimidated them, they are only used to three thousand cheers
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:23 pm

It wasn't a good advert for League 2. As soon as argyle get there own house in order they will naturally come out of this league.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:07 pm

It's a shit division full of shit teams. Whoever goes up will do nothing in L1. Brent and his useless 'board' of shite should be f***ing ashamed were propping up what is arguably the worst basement division possibly ever. Although they're clearly not ashamed becuase if they were they'd actually give a shit. IF (and it's still a big IF) we survive, with a bit of very modest investment to support Sheridan, there is no excuse why we couldn't repeat the 2001/2 season.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Freathy wrote:
It's a shit division full of shit teams. Whoever goes up will do nothing in L1. Brent and his useless 'board' of shite should be f***ing ashamed were propping up what is arguably the worst basement division possibly ever. Although they're clearly not ashamed becuase if they were they'd actually give a shit. IF (and it's still a big IF) we survive, with a bit of very modest investment to support Sheridan, there is no excuse why we couldn't repeat the 2001/2 season.

I am a tad concerned, I agree totally with a Freathy post, well almost completely, I think the 3rd div next season will be pretty damn weak ass as well so those going up may well kick on, unless it's us of course.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:37 am

Freathy wrote:

Are'nt Swindon doing slightly well in league 1?

We do seem to have the nucleus of a successful team, with a competent manager so it's in the vulture capitalist's hands to prioritise the football over the development, but strangely I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 am

At least Pompey will spruce up League Two next season,providing they do get relegated.

The Dockyard derby back in the fixture list will be a welcome sight no doubt,providing Argyle do stay up that is. My first ever Argyle game i attended was against Pompey in 1981.

Pompey will find it a struggle in League Two i expect,just as Argyle have..

I do not think Pompey will have that ''favourites tag'' attached to them for a quick return to League One.

Had a look on this forum regarding Pompey.

The few who have written are resigned to the fact that Pompey are down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 am

im still after getting my flag back from pompey after their stewards took it in early 90s, tossers.

never liked them since
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 am

alannotivvy wrote:
im still after getting my flag back from pompey after their stewards took it in early 90s, tossers.

never liked them since

Ha ha ! I lost mine in a 70's cup tie at Forest, then on the way home, the one and only time I used the supporters' coach, they left me and two mates in Bromsgrove. Got back on the milk train the next day No
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 pm

I had a good laugh this morning, we are still in the play off zone, you are still just above the relegation zone, your fans still dream of the Premiership despite the Blue Square being the only Premiership you could ever realistically hope to reach, City maintaining an unbroken run of three years in front of "Devon's biggest club", happy days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I had a good laugh this morning, we are still in the play off zone, you are still just above the relegation zone, your fans still dream of the Premiership despite the Blue Square being the only Premiership you could ever realistically hope to reach, City maintaining an unbroken run of three years in front of "Devon's biggest club", happy days.
you really are a bitter and twisted tw@t aint you ,
just get a life and realise argyle are bigger ,and always will be.
your tinpot shit couldnt even take 2,000 down the a38.

p.s.used to luv livin in old tiv rd,hope it was my cider piss that fecked up your shit wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:50 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

At least our ground hasn't collapsed yet.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Our club's integrity has though, with............ The Banker, The Takers & The Multi account makers cyclops
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:23 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

No, not the bit the Council paid for nor the dinky new little stand the thieving banker is trading for your soul, fortunately whoring yourselves has always been a Plimuff speciality.

We got our soul back, hopefully, for the sake of the non tw@ majority, you will get yours back one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

No, not the bit the Council paid for nor the dinky new little stand the thieving banker is trading for your soul, fortunately whoring yourselves has always been a Plimuff speciality.

We got our soul back, hopefully, for the sake of the non tw@ majority, you will get yours back one day.

Actually Mansfield Town of the Blue Square have a bigger main stand then Brents excuse for a stand,think im joking?...google it
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Actually Mansfield Town of the Blue Square have a bigger main stand then Brents excuse for a stand,think im joking?...google it

No need to worry Punchy, they are going up so you will have the biggest ground in the Conference next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:23 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

No need to worry Punchy, they are going up so you will have the biggest ground in the Conference next season.
lol! nobody does bitterness as well as you tis jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

lol! nobody does bitterness as well as you tis jocolor

Christ knows what he is going to do tomorrow when they lose at home to Rochdale
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Tringreen wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

never liked them since

Ha ha ! I lost mine in a 70's cup tie at Forest, then on the way home, the one and only time I used the supporters' coach, they left me and two mates in Bromsgrove. Got back on the milk train the next day No
lol,,,,has any one single thing good ever happened in your life lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm

tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

never liked them since

lol,,,,has any one single thing good ever happened in your life lol!
Yes he became close friends with all of you chaps rendeer pig
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Had to chortle at seeing the Greenies celebrating at their scrambled 1:0 win over lowly Exeter yesterday. They got their homework right though, we've struggled all season against crap teams and they played brilliantly on our inability to play against non footballing teams.

How does that song go?

Na,na,na,na,na,na, na,na na,na,nahhhhhhh

Argyle staying up, staying up, argyle staying up!

Should make it your club song.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Had to chortle at seeing the Greenies celebrating at their scrambled 1:0 win over lowly Exeter yesterday. They got their homework right though, we've struggled all season against crap teams and they played brilliantly on our inability to play against non footballing teams.

How does that song go?

Na,na,na,na,na,na, na,na na,na,nahhhhhhh

Argyle staying up, staying up, argyle staying up!

Should make it your club song.

Na, the best song is:

We're trying our best, we're trying our beeessssssstt, we're Plymouth Argyle, we're trying our best

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Feckin awful

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Best song was "where's your tranny gone" originating in block 16- feck the family zone and its 10 regulars.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:09 am

Happy Daze wrote:
Christ knows what he is going to do tomorrow when they lose at home to Rochdale

Well Daisy, while you are rooted to your piss stained sofa waiting for your next giro I shall be over the Dags hopefully having watched them beat the Gas while celebrating York dicking you mob, Accy doing Burton, the Shots battering Oxford, Turks netting three from 'fud and Sarf beasting Fleetwood.

Even after us losing that would still leave us well in the frame with you still deep in the shiite.

Following that it will be home for the roast venison the Missus has got marinading in some rather lush smelling sauce and what I suspect will be a vain attempt to win back the cash I have lost to my family playing poker tonight, so not too bad a day at all I suspect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at little exeter thread   Laughing at little exeter thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Laughing at little exeter thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next