Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Exeter league 1 relegation thread.

Go down 
+11
The Cornflake
Savageandstrand
Clodagh Rubbish
Jethro
Earwegoagain
VillageGreen
Hugh Midde
Greenskin
Angry
Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68


Posts : 6230
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 6:23 pm

Nobody wants to join a club with shit support shit ground and paying shit money, nailed on certs for relegation.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 7057
Join date : 2014-03-30

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:35 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 38

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:46 pm

first blood drawn i see lol
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5617
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 62
Location : Tavistock area

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 8:40 pm

Six points already in the bag.

Only forty six to go and safety should be assured.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 886
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 9:37 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nobody wants to join a club with shit support shit ground and paying shit money, nailed on certs for relegation.


Ol' Suffy is once again casting the runes with the forlorn hope of predicting something that will come to pass ... fat chance of that ever happening! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Alarmed that I could be up against a possible IQ of 140, I was much happier when it was pointed out that this 140 was shared between the four of them.


Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 5532
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 57
Location : Plymouth

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 3:01 pm

The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 6:23 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.

I think we will be lucky to stay in leg 1 if Si doesn't concentrate all our resources on the football.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 38

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 6:52 pm

i think Exeter are going to be a dark horse next season. I dont see them pushing for playoffs but i can see them staying up reasonably comfortable. In truth im more concerned about us and if we dont strengthen the depth and options in the squad which is needed what kind of season we are in for.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8336
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 7:15 am

Angry wrote:
i think Exeter are going to be a dark horse next season. I dont see them pushing for playoffs but i can see them staying up reasonably comfortable. In truth im more concerned about us and if we dont strengthen the depth and options in the squad which is needed what kind of season we are in for.

You've been thinking? Hope your carers got you an asprin.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 886
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 8:58 am

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
i think Exeter are going to be a dark horse next season. I dont see them pushing for playoffs but i can see them staying up reasonably comfortable. In truth im more concerned about us and if we dont strengthen the depth and options in the squad which is needed what kind of season we are in for.

You've been thinking? Hope your carers got you an aspirin.


Did I just hear a gauntlet hit the ground with an almighty thud.....?


Weighing up the situation I must admit that I much prefer Mr A's aspirin to that of a lobotomy heading elsewhere Wink


See how that bounder Suffy has you people squaring up and you haven't kicked a ball yet.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 5532
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 57
Location : Plymouth

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 10:01 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.

I think we will be lucky to stay in leg 1 if Si doesn't concentrate all our resources on the football.



Dare say a thread will be started on how Argyle will do and where they will finish.



Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 11:40 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.

I think we will be lucky to stay in leg 1 if Si doesn't concentrate all our resources on the football.



Dare say a thread will be started on how Argyle will do and where they will finish.





This is ATD though. sunny
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 5532
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 57
Location : Plymouth

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 11:55 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.

I think we will be lucky to stay in leg 1 if Si doesn't concentrate all our resources on the football.



Dare say a thread will be started on how Argyle will do and where they will finish.





This is ATD though. sunny


Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 38

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 4:22 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
i think Exeter are going to be a dark horse next season. I dont see them pushing for playoffs but i can see them staying up reasonably comfortable. In truth im more concerned about us and if we dont strengthen the depth and options in the squad which is needed what kind of season we are in for.

You've been thinking? Hope your carers got you an aspirin.


Did I just hear a gauntlet hit the ground with an almighty thud.....?


Weighing up the situation I must admit that I much prefer Mr A's aspirin to that of a lobotomy heading elsewhere  Wink


See how that bounder Suffy has you people squaring up and you haven't kicked a ball yet.

there is no cure for being an autistic prick so a lobotomy would be wasted on him sadly.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68


Posts : 6230
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 5:47 pm

Players know when a club looks like a basket case thats why nobody wants to join the doomed sid jamers, that coupled with them only able to offer fourth division money spells a bottom two finish for me at least twenty points behind Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 886
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 1:54 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Players know when a club looks like a basket case thats why nobody wants to join the doomed sid jamers, that coupled with them only able to offer fourth division money spells a bottom two finish for me at least twenty points behind Argyle.


Suffy old bean, this post is so similar to your previous efforts I'm wondering if you are morphing into some sort of ECFC stalker ? If it's starting to monopolising the better part of your thinking process it's best to contact your local surgery where it may be possible to find out whether a consultation with a trick cyclist is still available on the NHS ?

As for signing players: there's always going to be many more released players chasing less and less openings for employment. Look at the situation that is facing Premiership Rugby where's a plethora of players that include the like's of former England Players, Mike Brown and Joe Simpson who's contracts weren't renewed by Newcastle Falcons and Wasps and who are desperate for a club to come in for them. Meanwhile, Matt Taylor hasn't signed anyone of note as yet but that doesn't mean he hasn't a few options in the pipeline.

As for you good self: It might be a good time to rinse and deodorise your trusty commode and once again position it behind the sofa while stocking up with imodium tablets which hopefully, you find yourself swallowing in large handfuls. Finally, my regards to the lady in your life who, metaphorically speaking, may have her hands rather full this coming season.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68


Posts : 6230
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:47 pm

Ten days to the start of the season and nobody who kicks a ball for a living wants to play at or for the Sid Holers, they will stink out league 1 with less than thirty points.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 286
Join date : 2020-05-28

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 9:25 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Players know when a club looks like a basket case thats why nobody wants to join the doomed sid jamers, that coupled with them only able to offer fourth division money spells a bottom two finish for me at least twenty points behind Argyle.


I'm wondering if you are morphing into some sort of ECFC stalker ? 

Said an Exeter City fan on a Plymouth Argyle forum.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand


Posts : 43
Join date : 2022-07-12

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 4:37 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.

I think we will be lucky to stay in leg 1 if Si doesn't concentrate all our resources on the football.



Dare say a thread will be started on how Argyle will do and where they will finish.




I reckon 10th or thereabouts
We've not improved the striker situation despite these claims of a signing tomorrow
Start badly and pressure on Schumacher will build quickly
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 38

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:26 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.

I think we will be lucky to stay in leg 1 if Si doesn't concentrate all our resources on the football.



Dare say a thread will be started on how Argyle will do and where they will finish.




I reckon 10th or thereabouts
We've not improved the striker situation despite these claims of a signing tomorrow
Start badly and pressure on Schumacher will build quickly

The fans will probably turn on him later on if thats the case they will go for The board first after their boasting about extra funds when its poppycock.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 8:21 pm

Angry wrote:
Savageandstrand wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.

I think we will be lucky to stay in leg 1 if Si doesn't concentrate all our resources on the football.



Dare say a thread will be started on how Argyle will do and where they will finish.




I reckon 10th or thereabouts
We've not improved the striker situation despite these claims of a signing tomorrow
Start badly and pressure on Schumacher will build quickly

The fans will probably turn on him later on if thats the case they will go for The board first after their boasting about extra funds when its poppycock.

Si's Teflon and anyway he doesn't give a feck because he lives in LA.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 886
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:28 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Players know when a club looks like a basket case thats why nobody wants to join the doomed sid jamers, that coupled with them only able to offer fourth division money spells a bottom two finish for me at least twenty points behind Argyle.


I'm wondering if you are morphing into some sort of ECFC stalker ? 

Said an Exeter City fan on a Plymouth Argyle forum.


As a ATD member, do I not have the right to respond to Suffy's spurious remarks concerning ECFC's 'supposed' missing millions or his yearly relegation predictions?


If you still think I'm one-eyed anti Plymothian Greek, may I suggest you click on to the Exeter Chiefs thread and especially my post on Monday May 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 286
Join date : 2020-05-28

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 9:33 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Players know when a club looks like a basket case thats why nobody wants to join the doomed sid jamers, that coupled with them only able to offer fourth division money spells a bottom two finish for me at least twenty points behind Argyle.


I'm wondering if you are morphing into some sort of ECFC stalker ? 

Said an Exeter City fan on a Plymouth Argyle forum.


As a ATD member, do I not have the right to respond to Suffy's spurious remarks concerning ECFC's 'supposed' missing millions or his yearly relegation predictions?  


If you still think I'm one-eyed anti Plymothian Greek, may I suggest you click on to the Exeter Chiefs thread and especially my post on Monday May 2nd.

No I can't be fecked.

Have your lot signed anyone yet?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 886
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:33 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Players know when a club looks like a basket case thats why nobody wants to join the doomed sid jamers, that coupled with them only able to offer fourth division money spells a bottom two finish for me at least twenty points behind Argyle.


I'm wondering if you are morphing into some sort of ECFC stalker ? 

Said an Exeter City fan on a Plymouth Argyle forum.


As a ATD member, do I not have the right to respond to Suffy's spurious remarks concerning ECFC's 'supposed' missing millions or his yearly relegation predictions?  


If you still think I'm one-eyed anti Plymothian Greek, may I suggest you click on to the Exeter Chiefs thread and especially my post on Monday May 2nd.

No I can't be fecked.

Well, that speaks volumes doesn't it.


Have your lot signed anyone yet?


Last season I believe we got to within 2 weeks before incoming players put pen to paper. whether Taylor repeats the same ploy is anyone's guess.

As for bringing people in on loan, which is a different kettle of fish, I understand 2 deals collapsed, when in one deal the 'keeper joined his club on tour. Also I've heard that City are interested in a bloke called Marc Leonard from Brighton. Currently at the club is Brighton's Kegs Chauke who is here for 2 weeks trial.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 38

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 1:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Savageandstrand wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
The Grecians will manage one or two seasons in League One tops. Then it will be back to League Two.



League One is a strong league these days and it will be hard for them to adapt me thinks.

I think we will be lucky to stay in leg 1 if Si doesn't concentrate all our resources on the football.



Dare say a thread will be started on how Argyle will do and where they will finish.




I reckon 10th or thereabouts
We've not improved the striker situation despite these claims of a signing tomorrow
Start badly and pressure on Schumacher will build quickly

The fans will probably turn on him later on if thats the case they will go for The board first after their boasting about extra funds when its poppycock.

Si's Teflon and anyway he doesn't give a feck because he lives in LA.

I thought he lived in New Jersey!!! in anycase we all thought the reluctant one was teflon till his final season.  The fans want a winning side and if we arent in the hunt for the playoffs they wont spare him or the board.

ps

Hugh i saw that goal Jake Caprice set up for you guys yesterday :O that was class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Exeter league 1 relegation thread.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.
» Exeter Relegation Thread 2021-2 Season
» not the Exeter match thread
» The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
» Premier League Cup against Exeter City

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: