Geezer
sufferedsince 68
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:22 pm

Sturtz wrote:
I suppose as a green you have to get your kicks where you can! Very Happy

Always pleased to see a big crowd at Gnome Park me, the more disappointed Argyle fans the better!
I think neither argo or the red few, will get promoted, both will end up in the play offs and flop badly. still looking on the brightside i believe you can get a nice poached quails egg at Gnome Park. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 12:37 pm

Sturtz wrote:

Always pleased to see a big crowd at Gnome Park me, the more disappointed Argyle fans the better!

Here's a picture of the 'many' greenies off to Home Park..

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 The_aw10
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 6:16 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

That is actually a GOS photo of the senior greens.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 12:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

That is actually a GOS photo of the senior greens.
laugh the senior green dribblers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 3:22 pm

There is talk of postponing big sporting events and the gathering together of large numbers of people, no ecfc home fixtures are affected.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 5:48 pm

Two points from twelve for the spring bottlers, though on the brightside Exeters,dogshit support cant drop any further! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 6:26 pm

Gone awfully quiet haven't they Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 9:21 pm

disappeared like their sponsor :O
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 12:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Geez Spurtz and the other spankers, are self isolating until Exeter win again which could be sometime! lol! lol! lol! geek
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 12:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Geez Spurtz and the other spankers, are self isolating until Exeter win again which could be sometime! lol! lol! lol! geek

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 8:30 pm

You don't get rid of me that easily, who do you think I am, Porkie Pig?

Results not going our way at the moment but fear not, it'll make our win at Les parc des Gnome all the sweeter.

Chin up chums and enjoy your newfound lofty status.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Sturtz wrote:
You don't get rid of me that easily, who do you think I am, Porkie Pig?

Results not going our way at the moment but fear not, it'll make our win at Les parc des Gnome all the sweeter.

Chin up chums and enjoy your newfound lofty status.
Your always welcome Sturtz, unlike Bacon Boy. Laughing Laughing Pig
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 2:39 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Greetings Les, sorry I was unavailable to offer up a quick responce to your post but I was elsewhere from home. Yes, you may have moved above us but in your heart of hearts you know this is only temporary. Suffy, ATD's very own 'jonah' immediately started queering your pitch with his usual bragging which, as it has in the past, means it all goes sooo horribly wrong for you.

Can't wait for when the reds hands the greens their sorry arses to them on a plate. Wink Wink

Wishing you continued good health Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 4:41 pm

Yeah whatever.

Remind me how many times you've finished in a higher league position in your entire miserable existence again?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 11:25 pm

wouldnt it be terrible if this season was expunged and we had to play it all over again including the greatest victory in the history of Exeter City Football Club.

Where is Geezer these days anyway. Has he been arrested again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 12:26 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Yeah whatever.

Remind me how many times you've finished in a higher league position in your entire miserable existence again?

a lot more than you for a start Smile
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 8:57 am

Could be an historic end to the season, one which our narrow victory over the Greeks is talked about for years and years. Mawahahahahha.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 9:52 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Could be an historic end to the season, one which our narrow victory over the Greeks is talked about for years and years. Mawahahahahha.

Hahaha, nice attempt at a bit of needle, Earwig. However, I'm waiting for Suffy der Jonah to poke his oar in.

Even you must acknowledge that Suffy's predictions are a car crash waiting to happen should you be a greenie fan.

I bet he's thumbing his way through Nostradamus at this very moment affraid

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:23 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Hahaha, nice attempt at a bit of needle, Earwig. However, I'm waiting for Suffy der Jonah to poke his oar in.

Even you must acknowledge that Suffy's predictions are a car crash waiting to happen should you be a greenie fan.

I bet he's thumbing his way through Nostradamus at this very moment   affraid  

Good morning Hugh, my latest prediction for you. No football for twelve months and argo with our wealthy owner who happens to be a genuine fan ensures argo survives as Devons only Professinal club, while Exeter with no fans and no money run like a village club starts up again in the western league after going bust. cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:30 pm

Oh stop being so mean Suffs. I hate to see grown men cry! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:47 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Oh stop being so mean Suffs. I hate to see grown men cry! Very Happy
They love having their bottom spanked, perhaps i should hand the job to Drooly Nooly! Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 7:29 pm

Good idea, he likes tits!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 9:52 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I bet he's thumbing his way through Nostradamus at this very moment   affraid  

Good morning Hugh, my latest prediction for you. No football for twelve months and argo with our wealthy owner who happens to be a genuine fan ensures argo survives as Devons only Professinal club, while Exeter with no fans and no money run like a village club starts up again in the western league after going bust. cheers

Good morning to you Suffy. Who is this monied fan who's pockets you unscrupulous greenies have designs on picking? I genuinely have no idea who he is or how he came by his wealth? In the past I recall your fans pinned their hopes on a Japanese businessman called Kagami San and had high hopes that suitcases full of Yen was heading your way. Then there was Mr Brent whose faults I'm still not fully aware of. As for this new bloke, you best be on your guard just in case he is just another businnessman who may have done something like win the contract to dipose of the Southwest's broken wheelie bins but first needs somewhere to store them. Wink Wink

In the meantime: Stay Home Stay Safe......and stay away from the TV when the City result comes through. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 9:29 pm

EXETER CITY ISSUE HILARIOUS TWO-WORD RESPONSE TO NEWCASTLE TRANSFER RUMOUR

Exeter City have been weighing in on a Premier League transfer rumour involving Newcastle United and Philippe Coutinho.

Over the past few weeks, Newcastle’s proposed takeover has been motoring along, which is leading to some high-profile transfer links.

The weekend saw Newcastle linked with Coutinho once more, with the Sunday Mirror reporting that his return to the Premier League from Bayern Munich will depend on Mauricio Pochettino taking over at St James’ Park as boss.

Of course, Exeter’s home ground is also called St James’ Park, so when the BBC asked the question on Twitter: “Could we see Coutinho at St James’ Park soon?” There was a cheeky response from the Grecians’ social media team.

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1256910123160797184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1256945361509388294&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffootballleagueworld.co.uk%2Fexeter-city-issue-hilarious-two-word-response-to-newcastle-transfer-rumour%2F
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 1:42 pm

https://talksport.com/football/efl/703590/leagues-one-two-abandoned-next-week-efl-promotion-relegation/#Echobox=1588931457
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next