zyph
Czarcasm
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:18 am

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
He's admitted that "people have fudged up" but thinks that everybody should just chill out and not worry about it. What does it matter if the club say the club shop will be opened in September, December, New Year, Mid January....only to not open and nothing is said to when it will open, it is amateurish, it's like totally condensed, top of the league amateur behaviour. It's quite obvious that's it's Brent that's "fudged up" as if it were anyone else hed be sticking the boot right in.

Wasn't the Shop meant to have a grand opening 3 days ago ?

It was meant to have opened in September of last year so probably about 6 months late time it does. It wont be completed anytime soon. Its gone back to the Planning department because the club wanted (or have been forced) to make material changes.

Probably because some bright spark ordered second hand ones and now brand new lol!

Brent wouldn't buy cheap and pay twice would he.....
lol! sarcasm laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:30 pm

Well, well, well... Drains going in left right and center at HP! Surely it's not possible Harve?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The facade is a mess though.. The 'dark' green is just horribly the wrong colour. WTF is Beck thinking? Not only that, but the shop doors are a different shade - one that is a whole lot better!

...and more steel pillars going in and in new locations (SFD will be happy)! I can just imagine what some season ticket holders are going to say when they move back to their seats and the view is blocked!

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:20 am

Never mind fella Bees will be back soon and you can revert to your normal target.
Perhaps our friend in the USA in the interim would care to read the attached words of photograph 25 and what additional work was required because of unexpected flooding in recent months. Sod all to do with previous planning requirements
PCC portal shows drainage issue as unresolved sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....but nice try

As for the facade colour looks alright in the darker green. When they compare the photographs before and after the darker looks much smarter in my opinion. Others may disagree
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:58 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Never mind fella Bees will be back soon and you can revert to your normal target.
Perhaps our friend in the USA in the interim would care to read the attached words of photograph 25 and what additional work was required because of unexpected flooding in recent months. Sod all to do with previous planning requirements
PCC portal shows drainage issue as unresolved sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....but nice try

LOl...  You're a 'target' because you're full of crap!  Just like the other whack job.

I really don't see what the words in picture 25 have got to do with planning permission regarding drainage.  They can't be C&P'd so why don't you explain for us ignorant types?

Sorry Harve.... It's not my fault that all your predictions about asbestos, the GT's not being able to proceed, and the 'drainage issue' (amongst others) seem to be complete fallacies?

Talk all you like about planning permission... We can believe you or we can believe our own eyes - what do you think we should do?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:21 am

feck off Rickler seriously just feck off. Theres a not board member here thats not livid with admin that somehow Bees gets a month and you get sod all. All seem to believe you have sway over the chiefs
Another group describe you as most obsessive individual they've ever come across. A complete and utter tosser was the phrase they used

So if admin want to ban me for telling you to feck off I'll take one for the team ok

You got the reaction you wanted....feck off Rickler you're a complete wanker which probably makes it the first time myself and Ian Newell agree over anything

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:26 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
feck off Rickler seriously just feck off. Theres a not board member here thats not livid with admin that somehow Bees gets a month and you get sod all. All seem to believe you have sway over the chiefs
Another group describe you as most obsessive individual they've ever come across. A complete and utter tosser was the phrase they used

So if admin want to ban me for telling you to feck off I'll take one for the team ok

You got the reaction you wanted....feck off Rickler you're a complete wanker which probably makes it the first time myself and Ian Newell agree over anything

LOL...  Get a grip of yourself.  Talk about an embarrassing meltdown.

...and do you really think i'm bothered about what your 'friends' in "another group" think of me?

Anyway...  Back to reality.  Care to re-address the asbestos, GT's, and drainage issues?

Should we believe our own eyes or not?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 8:21 am

If it isn't the drains.... it would be something else to use as a cudgel to beat PAFC with.... and to try and belittle everything that is happening at Home Park.....so sad to see how stressed it makes these so called Argyle 'fans'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 8:42 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I see Nool is now setting up GL events to take the talk for Jimmy and Bungo being incompetent,

"As for your amateurish comment, fo you really think so? I was super impressed with Wring and the demolition and from what I’ve seen so far of GL and what they are doing I’d say the very opposite."

So it's now GL's fault that the plans weren't finalised and virtually fook all happened all summer is it? They have barely started the job and Porky has the hatchet out. My guess is that Nool knows the mankover I'd going to go wayyyyy over time and is setting up the next fall guy to avert attention away from his incompetent pals.

"super" Another twatty Americanism that's crept into everyday superlatives.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 8:49 am

I am surprised that Ricks is defending the lack of progress, it could come straight from Nikkkk's gob. It is still a fact that the drainage issue has not been fully addressed, a few poxy sewer pipes from the changing rooms and the GT bogs is not the full solution.

It is good that some work is finally going on, but it is far from a busy on schedule site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 9:02 am

(dons tin hat) If I may - apart from the privileged deep-pan clientele that will grace it's fine walls, the GT's bar looks to be a fair size. I don't think it's going to be that bad after all. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 9:25 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Is that so? How presumptuous.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 9:35 am

I have enjoyed the lack of hijacks so far. People who post to provoke a reaction generally get one.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:14 am

zyph wrote:
If it isn't the drains.... it would be something else to use as a cudgel to beat PAFC with.... and to try and belittle everything that is happening at Home Park.....so sad to see how stressed it makes these so called Argyle 'fans'.

Beating Argyle with any cudgel? Come on Zyphe. If PAFC had managed to build anything without the constant delays, smoke and mirrors and bullshit then there wouldn't be any "cudgels" lying around would there? Last I heard was that the main grandstand put back together was starting in the summer and I still haven't seen any evidence that anything other than bits and pieces are being done. The whole setup is amateurish and screams of cash flow problems. We have propped up the bottom of the table for most of the season as cash is being diverted from the squad. If they had been honest about these few facts but then actually got on with the job I think more fans would have been supportive. Are you a fan of Akkeron or PAFC (the football club not the property development arm btw)?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:41 am

Ricks seems a bit quiet though about his boy shagging the the pig left right and on twatter what you gotta say about that then ..and there’s a few of us lead to believe Pa hallett didn’t like him then low and behold his rimming the pig on twatter left right and centre from pa hallett Brent mark 2
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 11:12 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

Beating Argyle with any cudgel? Come on Zyphe. If PAFC had managed to build anything without the constant delays, smoke and mirrors and bullshit then there wouldn't be any "cudgels" lying around would there? Last I heard was that the main grandstand put back together was starting in the summer and I still haven't seen any evidence that anything other than bits and pieces are being done. The whole setup is amateurish and screams of cash flow problems. We have propped up the bottom of the table for most of the season as cash is being diverted from the squad. If they had been honest about these few facts but then actually got on with the job I think more fans would have been supportive. Are you a fan of Akkeron or PAFC (the football club not the property development arm btw)?

That's our problem, we have 10 thousand fans of Akkeron FC, not Plymouth Argyle Fc,
then they have the feckin cheek to call us not proper fans,
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 11:42 am

again, posting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 2:15 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I see Nool is now setting up GL events to take the talk for Jimmy and Bungo being incompetent,

"As for your amateurish comment, fo you really think so? I was super impressed with Wring and the demolition and from what I’ve seen so far of GL and what they are doing I’d say the very opposite."

So it's now GL's fault that the plans weren't finalised and virtually fook all happened all summer is it? They have barely started the job and Porky has the hatchet out. My guess is that Nool knows the mankover I'd going to go wayyyyy over time and is setting up the next fall guy to avert attention away from his incompetent pals.

Is that the same level as "uber impressed". His arselicking is comedy gold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

It all looks as though someones putting an extension on their house, not a £7 million pound project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 2:43 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Is that the same level as "uber impressed". His arselicking is comedy gold

How long before he starts answering a question with 'Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'? Another shit Americanism that's used by mono-celled wank-maggots these days. Pfft. Laughing
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

It all looks as though someones putting an extension on their house, not a £7 million pound project.

Blimey....some house.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

even a house would have more then 3-5 men on the job....
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Jethro wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

.....and so has this development......(specsavers will help).
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:47 pm

zyph wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

.....and so has this development......(specsavers will help).

Sorry I'm not glued to it like you are......
You really need to get a new joke and a life,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Not even 5pm and the place is deserted.... not exactly cracking on with it,
Clocks ticking...
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:29 pm

seadog wrote:
I am surprised that Ricks is defending the lack of progress, it could come straight from Nikkkk's gob. It is still a fact that the drainage issue has not been fully addressed, a few poxy sewer pipes from the changing rooms and the GT bogs is not the full solution.

It is good that some work is finally going on, but it is far from a busy on schedule site.

I am not defending "the lack of progress". The situation with the club shop is embarrassing to Argyle. But it's a FACT is it, that the drainage situation has not been fully addressed? Is that ATD's version of a Pasoti fact? It may be so.... But right now I see drains being laid and we were told that wasn't going to happen! Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it is..

We were told for months, that Asbestos will be found that will cost so much to remove, that the whole development will grind to a halt. It never happened. Only last week we were told the GT's project had completely stalled - didn't have planning permission and had run out of funds. Not two days later the steelwork is going up!

Nobody on this site knows the schedule and therefore nobody really knows whether it is being kept to or not Most people on this site it eventually turns out, knows fuckall.

The proof will be in the pudding - will it open on schedule?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next