Rickler
green_genie
Vampires11
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampires11

The Mankover all action Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:45 pm

they should stick another on top so the feckers can't freeload and watch the match from the balcony
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 6:06 am

Czarcasm wrote:

I guess the fact they’re literally craned in, rather than being flat pack built like the others may give hope they’re not there for the long term.

I'm guessing if 'portacabins' are good enough for the club shop, they are good enough as toilets for people to pee in?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:04 am

The McGuires wont be happy having 4 magnificent Khazis plonked outside the main entrance to their shack
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:08 am

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I guess the fact they’re literally craned in, rather than being flat pack built like the others may give hope they’re not there for the long term.

I'm guessing if 'portacabins' are good enough for the club shop, they are good enough as toilets for people to pee in?

Whether they actually are good enough is of course, subjective. But yeah like I said the shop and these toilets are quite different.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 10:28 am

Exeter announce new signings in front of their Portacabins Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 10:31 am

The Grandstand working group are meeting this week-

by IJN
» 09:22 10 Sep 2019
Site Owner

I might get bollocked for this, but let’s give it a try.

Does anyone want me to ask a specific question this week when we meet for another GAGWAG?

I won’t be asking financial questions, or anything which can be construed as contentious though.

For example I will be asking why there are some back panels with cross struts as asked on the Refurb Forum.

So any burning questions you want to ask, bung them here and let’s see if I can get some answers.

👍
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Assume financial or contentious means nothing even slightly critical of St Jimmy of Brentihad. I can't wait for the responses now that he's ruled out asking anything worth knowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Can you pay on the day?
When are they bringing back the free buses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 12:50 pm

Vampires11 wrote:
they should stick another on top so the feckers can't freeload and watch the match from the balcony
Must admit the doors were flung open up there and most if not the whole game fans were watching the game - not sure if they were consuming.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 1:12 pm

What fatty really means is nothing critical
Of Lord James of Bollox Hall who built F#%K all
As his still leg shagging him still
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Elitism is still alive and well at the Hallettihad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Nool on Pigspoti.........

"The toilet blocks are not temporary. They are modular like the shop is."

If I was McGuire & Co, I would not be happy about 3 shithouses plonked in front of their £1 million+ nice new shiney GT's facility on a permanent basis.  Very strange. That could have been better planned, imho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 4:25 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Nool on Pigspoti.........

"The toilet blocks are not temporary. They are modular like the shop is."

If I was McGuire & Co, I would not be happy about 3 shithouses plonked in front of their £1 million+ nice new shiney GT's facility on a permanent basis.  Very strange. That could have been better planned, imho.

So lets agree that questions regarding the bogs are off limits.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 4:43 pm

I thought that Grandstand Waggers farce had died when Lord Jimmy had vacated the arena
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 4:44 pm

LOl.. So Nool has now taken on the role as unofficial club spokesman.

Talk about self important...

Back to top Go down
Vampires11

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 6:07 pm

self-impotent more like
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:19 pm

Plymouth Argyle are striving to have the redeveloped Mayflower Grandstand open to full capacity for their two post-Christmas matches.

The Pilgrims will host Stevenage on Sunday, December 29, followed by Swindon Town on Wednesday, January 1.

Some test events will be staged first, with more details of those expected to be announced by the club shortly.

Jon Back, Argyle’s head of operations (stadium redevelopment) admitted the project had been a ‘tough, testing journey’ but added that excitement was now building.

With the potential for two large post-Christmas crowds against Stevenage and Swindon, the club are very keen to have the grandstand ready by then.

Back told Plymouth Live: “I think there is a lot of pressure, and a lot of that is pressure we are applying to ourselves.

“For a number of reasons it would be fantastic for us to get people in there, particularly for those two games just after Christmas.

“It’s the Mayflower Grandstand and it has always been looked at as an integral component of the city’s Mayflower 400 celebrations in 2020.

“There is something hugely emblematic about it being open to full capacity on January 1, 2020.”

When asked whether he could see light at the end of the tunnel as far as the completion of the project was concerned, Back replied: “I think it’s just starting to glimmer there now.

“Within the club now we are allowing ourselves to feel some excitement at times.

“It has been a tough, testing journey, not only since the main contract was signed on August 9 last year but all the enabling work that went on for the couple of months before that.

“I know that GLE UK, our main contractors, will say it has been one of their most testing projects to date in actually bringing a historic old stand back to contemporary life.

“Although we planned, and we surveyed, and we examined in huge detail before we started on the project it threw up a raft of surprises and challenges for us that we had to overcome.

“Looking at it now, when we are on the verge of single figure weeks away from it being handed over to us, it’s a tremendous achievement from both the club and all of the contractors.”

Work surrounding the grandstand has been completed, such as the opening of the new dressing rooms as well as the fantastic Green Taverners Suite.

Now the countdown is on to the full opening of the grandstand.

Back said: “The vast majority of the uncertainty was getting the build out of the ground but now we are in a place of actually putting it together.

The majority of what we are doing now are finishing touches. We are able to sit down with GLE UK and be quite certain around the rest of the programme.

“There are a couple of bits of finessing that we are looking at, thinking that we could do a bit differently.

“That may have some small impact on that final date but I remain quietly confident we are going to hit our target.”
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Jobs like this tend to go on when your project manager is learning as he goes along. It really isn't personal but we should have hired a professional.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:01 am

Bungo lies again

"It has been a tough, testing journey, not only since the main contract was signed on August 9 last year but all the enabling work that went on for the couple of months before that."

No Bungo enabling started in February 2018 of which GOS have now stated 3 times. Tough tiring journey you're having a larf its been the slowest build ever seen on planet earth. How long have those seats been piled up on the Mayflower terrace now.

Whats this meant to mean Back ??

“The vast majority of the uncertainty was getting the build out of the ground but now we are in a place of actually putting it together."

Build out of the ground! God alone knows where we would be if that had actually been the case. Barr Construction 3 sides of horseshoe in 6 months flat
These clowns will be 2 years probably longer for just 1 side of the ground where no ground work was required
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:41 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bungo lies again

"It has been a tough, testing journey, not only since the main contract was signed on August 9 last year but all the enabling work that went on for the couple of months before that."

No Bungo enabling started in February 2018 of which GOS have now stated 3 times. Tough tiring journey you're having a larf its been the slowest build ever seen on planet earth.

Of course...  Needless to say...  You are completely and utterly wrong.

Note the dates on the GOS development pages:

22nd of April.  TWO weeks before the contractors moved in to start enabling work.

27th of April.  Some support and machinery ARRIVE!

12th of May.   First bit of actual work documented.

14th of May.   Is obviously the day GOS believes enabling work actually started   (click on pic to see destruction start)

"Bungo" is more right than you are!

Now you've been proven wrong by GOS, will you just shut the feck up with your stupid nonsense - you're an embarrassment to this site!  

... and you owe Back an apology.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 7:25 am

I dont give a feck for your anal links. 20th February the first enabling works started on the outside toilet blocks and other clearance and other enabling works. Are you claiming GOS lied now on 3 occasions...twat
What the feck is wrong with you dickler and your obsession of following me around. Are you homosexual or something and hitting on me ??

Mac would did I say the other day about this prick storing links 24/7 lol !

The cvnt just sits there 24/7 desperately searching for anything I post to try and find an angle. As Andy Symons says you're an utter obsessive twat and been the same the last 25 years. I took you off ignore because it disjointed other threads but you're back on for good absolute tosser
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 7:46 am

Nope I was wrong.....Documented work reference the official redevelopment started 30th January 2018 so 3 weeks earlier than I stated but we'll let GOS off for actually saying February because in reality that was GTs set up
16th Febraury redevelopment started with Argyle moving out of existing outbuildings

Perhaps dickhead will now apologise

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 8:22 am

It's been tough, but when it's finished we will have a stand for the 21st century with a partly covering roof, pillars and built on 60yr old steel.
Am sure it will look great even in another sixty years. laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 8:28 am

All quiet in the GT bar for the last three nights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next