akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

The Mankover all action Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 7:43 am

If you want to see how a real property developer works pop into city centre and see how much work British land have done building the new cinema.

From what I`ve been told by many different people who are not linked to argyle but are in the building trade the grandstand refurb is never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 8:39 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
If you want to see how a real property developer works pop into city centre and see how much work British land have done building the new cinema.

From what I`ve been told by many different people who are not linked to argyle but are in the building trade the grandstand refurb is never going to happen.

So, British Land portfolio is :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brent portfolio is :
Oldway - project not started
Pavillions - no promised refurb started
Civic centre - withdrew interest
HHP - land acquired, no start date or project completion
Mankover - season finished, no start date or contactor announced depite p.p given 100 days ago
To date NO completed property development projects. elephant
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 8:56 am

Add to this the rescuing of the hotel chain by some dubious debt transfer dealings and the mysterious farming interest in Eastern Europe. No small wonder that contractors aren't queueing up to get involved.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 9:10 am

Dingle wrote:
Add to this the rescuing of the hotel chain by some dubious debt transfer dealings and the mysterious farming interest in Eastern Europe. No small wonder that contractors aren't queueing up to get involved.

Am not sure the spurious farming interest in Romania was "mysterious" he simply shafted the EU for a subsidy then liquidated the company concerned.
To Pasoti readers coming across and reading ATD THIS is what your glorious Chairman glorifies in

Devious nasty underhand spoilt brat
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 9:51 am

But without him we wouldn't have a strictly lower league city club to support lol

You could always buy him out lol

I haven't seen any billionaires queuing up to buy the club lol

Year on year progress. Trust in Stapes X Brent lol

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 10:09 am

I am surprised Mr Hallett has not offered more cash to get the build going. But that would require JB to match it to maintain his 51% and control of the cash cow.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 10:35 am

seadog wrote:
I am surprised Mr Hallett has not offered more cash to get the build going. But that would require JB to match it to maintain his 51% and control of the cash cow.

Word on the street says that Hallett has offered the cash but Brent doesn't want to lose his 51% control and has fook all money to lob in himself.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 11:55 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

Word on the street says that Hallett has offered the cash but Brent doesn't want to lose his 51% control and has fook all money to lob in himself.

That Earwego is probably the reality of it, as Seadog just said, lord Akkeron of Argo will want to keep his cash cow delivering with his 51%.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:02 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

That Earwego is probably the reality of it, as Seadog just said, lord Akkeron of Argo will want to keep his cash cow delivering with his 51%.

Wonder if hallet would offer over and above and get him self a club and. A ice rink
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:03 pm

The seasons over and if the Mankfest was going ahead you would think contactors would be named and its all systems go ??
But this is Akkeron Argo and all but the terminally twatish know that nothing is ever going to happen under team Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:04 pm

The seasons over and if the Mankfest was going ahead you would think contactors would be named and its all systems go ??
But this is Akkeron Argo and all but the terminally twatish know that nothing is ever going to happen under team Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:15 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Shorely you've spelt that incorrectly? I wonder if any of our posters are expert on the spelling of twat in all it's forms? raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Shorely you've spelt that incorrectly? I wonder if any of our posters are expert on the spelling of twat in all it's forms? raised eyebrow

I'm sure Tiger Tony will be along shortly to correct you on your grammar.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:46 pm

I was cutting through there this morning
Not a crane not a JCB No Skips and certainly no bricks.!!...though I did see a cherry picker lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I'm sure Tiger Tony will be along shortly to correct you on your grammar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The time for excuses is running out. If we don’t make the playoffs then there is no reason why the mankover shouldn’t be able to start.

Oh.....apart from the fact that the club don’t have the finances to do it. Hallett has offered to increase his loan to cover the cost but this would dilute Brent’s 50.1% majority ownership. Brent could of course match Hallet’s increased loan to maintain his majority but he won’t. Why is Brent so desperate to hold onto control and hold the club back?

In other news Forest are sniffing around Carey and a fee of £2 million has been mentioned.

feck me they could offer a tenth of that and Brent will drive him up the M1 himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 2:16 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Not a crane not a JCB No Skips and certainly no bricks.!!...though I did see a cherry picker  lol

any stickers holding the shit tip together ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 2:45 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Not a crane not a JCB No Skips and certainly no bricks.!!...though I did see a cherry picker  lol

seen a few doing thousands of pounds worth of damage to a few lamposts outside the station....
sarcasm
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:19 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

in the car park & and the park & Ride bus stop some old ones still holding up I saw..
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Jethro wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

seen a few doing thousands of pounds worth of damage to a few lamposts outside the station....
sarcasm

The Plymouth Ocean city and Plymouth station signs have also suffered sticker collateral damage - will cost thousands to repair. laugh

The stickerstorm continues cheers
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySun May 06, 2018 4:35 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

sarcasm

The Plymouth Ocean city and Plymouth station signs have also suffered sticker collateral damage - will cost thousands to repair. laugh

The stickerstorm continues cheers

didn't see them, but good glad the Wor isn't over sticker wise.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:24 am

Meanwhile on the farm Burnham Mike sounds like a bit of a commie, lol,

With the playing season concluded there will no doubt be a few days of end of season administration needed. Players release and retention, summer assessments and programmes issued and some physio recovery work tp take place.
Notwithstanding that I hope the work on the Grandstand will start in earnest in the week ahead.
I would like the club to post a library of photos of what the facilities look like now so we can then appreciate the journey to the completed article over the summer.
In addition I would appreciate perhaps updates on the website say twice a week with some photos and a short narrative of what's happening to keep us engaged over the closed season.
what do others think!

Just check ATD BM,
the Mankover progressometer is on zero blocks laid,
There have been zero contractors appointed,
Jimmy has run out of buckets and is stuck between a rock and a hard place with Hallett holding all the aces leaving Jimmy short of control of the club if Hallett puts in the money needed to do the refurb.
Watch this space!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:37 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Wonder if he knows mike from Totnes ? He gets around a bit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:43 am

beesrus wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wonder if he knows mike from Totnes ? He gets around a bit.

lol the clapping seal Mike Greening.... jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:48 am

Looking forward to the summer entertainment that is about to happen courtesy of Green Jim and his band of merry men (and women).
Will be down in the Muff later in the week, and will be looking over to HHP as my train pulls in looking for the large cranes looming over the ground ready to replace the Moanflower roof.
And Pig may fly laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next