zyph
Czarcasm
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:38 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Ricks seems a bit quiet though about his boy shagging the the pig left right and on twatter what you gotta say about that then ..and there’s a few of us lead to believe Pa hallett didn’t like him then low and behold his rimming the pig on twatter left right and centre from pa hallett Brent mark 2

I can't help what you've been led to believe. That's your problem. I am banned from seeing Nools twatter account and nothing shows up on Halletts, so I haven't got a clue what you are going on about? Care to put up some screenshots?

Better still... Why don't you turn up at the next fanfest and ask SH directly why he likes a scumbag like Nool? You can give a long list of reasons why his fat arse should be booted out of HP.

But you won't... You'll just come on here and moan.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Project managers new uniform.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Have you ejaculated into before tying it in a knot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 8:30 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
feck off Rickler seriously just feck off. Theres a not board member here thats not livid with admin that somehow Bees gets a month and you get sod all. All seem to believe you have sway over the chiefs
Another group describe you as most obsessive individual they've ever come across. A complete and utter tosser was the phrase they used

So if admin want to ban me for telling you to feck off I'll take one for the team ok

You got the reaction you wanted....feck off Rickler you're a complete wanker which probably makes it the first time myself and Ian Newell agree over anything

I don’t think your assumptions are correct
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:39 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
feck off Rickler seriously just feck off. Theres a not board member here thats not livid with admin that somehow Bees gets a month and you get sod all. All seem to believe you have sway over the chiefs
Another group describe you as most obsessive individual they've ever come across. A complete and utter tosser was the phrase they used

So if admin want to ban me for telling you to feck off I'll take one for the team ok

You got the reaction you wanted....feck off Rickler you're a complete wanker which probably makes it the first time myself and Ian Newell agree over anything

Wrong Harve.

Try looking at your own back yard before you look at this one.

You have a cuckoo in your nest.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:35 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Wrong Harve.

Right am sure you can see this is first time since yesterdays post that I have opened ATD. I expected a bollacking and possible ban. Am startled that it appears I've had neither

Now Mouldy I havent got a clue what you are talking about here. None whatsoever. In fact I was just awaking when FB messenger pinged and one of our ATD members who is currently refusing to post whilst Bees remains banned asked the question "whats all this about cuckoos"

Cmon on then what on earth are you talking about ???

Ohhh I see. You mean my ability to be able to read the planning portal and to repeat over and over what anyone else is able to read as well

Edited....no in that case you wouldnt have highlighted the first passage of text. Out with Mouldy whats the crack here ??
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:51 am

seadog wrote:
I am surprised that Ricks is defending the lack of progress, it could come straight from Nikkkk's gob. It is still a fact that the drainage issue has not been fully addressed, a few poxy sewer pipes from the changing rooms and the GT bogs is not the full solution.

The geezer could read that himself and likely does daily. None of the original (highlighted so Americas finest can grasp) drainage issues that Brent was obliged to do have been touched. SWW have done their contracted portion of works
Jubbs of Bristol are still arguing with Brent over who is going to pay Argyles portion.

Straight from the Strategic Planning Officer in overall charge at PCC. Of course LA's finest could contact him or Chris King who are always helpful and forthcoming when asked but he'd rather denigrate someone else who actually took the time to do it
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Wrong Harve.

Right am sure you can see this is first time since yesterdays post that I have opened ATD. I expected a bollacking and possible ban. Am startled that it appears I've had neither

Now Mouldy I havent got a clue what you are talking about here. None whatsoever. In fact I was just awaking when FB messenger pinged and one of our ATD members who is currently refusing to post whilst Bees remains banned asked the question "what all this about cuckoos"

Ohhh I see. You mean my ability to be able to read the planning portal and to repeat over and over what anyone else is able to read as well

Edited....no in that case you wouldnt have highlighted the first passage of text. Out with Mouldy whats the crack here ??

Can’t see any reason to bollock or ban you harve at this particular time unless of course you want it so you and your friends can say ‘I took one for the team’ sort of post.

As for my back yard and cockoo comments, you have another ‘bbc’ in your team so sort that out before trying to sort out perceived problems with admin on here.

And before you ask, no I will not tell you who it. My week off was put to good use doing background checks that I have let slip for a while. Do it yourself.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:37 am

I like 'em both and I'm surprised that they've got to this. Step back chaps, especially you Harve x.
Mouldy, obvs, I think you're lovely.
Peace
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:11 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Wrong Harve.

Now Mouldy I havent got a clue what you are talking about here. None whatsoever. In fact I was just awaking when FB messenger pinged and one of our ATD members who is currently refusing to post whilst Bees remains banned asked the question "what  all this about cuckoos"

Can’t see any reason to bollock or ban you harve at this particular time unless of course you want it so you and your friends can say ‘I took one for the team’ sort of post.

As for my back yard and cockoo comments, you have another ‘bbc’ in your team so sort that out before trying to sort out perceived problems with admin on here.

And before you ask, no I will not tell you who it. My week off was put to good use doing background checks that I have let slip for a while. Do it yourself.

Mouldy firstly its not my team whatsover ok
What I said about our LA friend was true and wont be repeated. Anyone who has read the thread can clearly see my opinion of his deliberate baiting

However I havent a clue what you're on about reference cuckoos. Yes clearly understand your words but can assure you from inbound FB messages more than a few others havent either.

If by some very very very remote chance you are referring to Nikk (apologies Nik) it would be impossible for you to be more wrong
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:59 am

You said ‘the team’.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with Nikkk.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 11:20 am

Ok well personally have no idea who you are referring to then. Lets leave it at that.

Back to the action
Webcam 1....nothing in sight
Webcam 2... not a sole in sight. Possibly a digger with yellow light flashing down the front
Webcam 3....couple blokes admiring a wall
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 11:39 am

The mind Boggles from Biggs on the farm

Talking about the Grandstand

"Now we need to put in the brain, skin and the mother of all penis extensions :coat:"
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Ok well personally have no idea who you are referring to then. Lets leave it at that.

Back to the action
Webcam 2... not a sole in sight. Possibly a digger with yellow light flashing down the front

Someone will be along to tell you you're wrong shortly.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:24 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Back to the action

The Camera never lies I believe is the saying. Its clear reading Adams yesterday over players contracts that there is massive funding shortfall at the club currently with funds being diverted.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Back to the action

The Camera never lies I believe is the saying. Its clear reading Adams yesterday over players contracts that there is massive funding shortfall at the club currently with funds being diverted.

You will be told to go to Specsavers then..

When I looked yesterday there was feck all going on.

No one about , the camera didn't lie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Ignore the stupid old cnut. He's only trying to wind you up
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

They're behind you...btb  
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 2:17 pm

Jimmy get this unpaid labourer on site. Here you have being paying all the staff havent you....... cheers
Even got my name on the back of the JCB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 3:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jimmy get this unpaid labourer on site. Here you have being paying all the staff havent you....... cheers

Just imagine an ATD member and BORA menatalist losing his shit over Brent and his legacy and progressing from lamppost stickers to a JCB and trash the Mankover. The Evnin Arold will have a field day! Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Up there this afternoon, five chaps at the most wandering around, no physical work at all on site.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Oh I am its funny how he takes the bait.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 4:44 pm

P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Just imagine an ATD member and BORA menatalist losing his shit over Brent and his legacy and progressing from lamppost stickers to a JCB and trash the Mankover. The Evnin Arold will have a field day! Laughing

I know where someone could source a digger if they are interested..... cheers cheers cheers cheers

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 5:44 pm

Bugger me that looks like a building site !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next