Yea Man
harvetheslayer
zyph
Czarcasm
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:46 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
My feeling is that the Hallett loan will only cover cost of GL events mankover after the enabling work has been completed with the funds for enablement coming from the clubs operating budget. Hence the obviously low playing budget compared to our resources.

Almost certainly.
Clearly who pays for what when bricks actually get laid for the grandstand ( moderators please take note 50% of this forum think the old clock should have stayed... it's disappeared today under the guise of New Year ) will have been mapped out very carefully. Neither big shareholder will be happy if the other gets a subsequent free ride and shareholder value uplift from the other, after a "takeover" deal has been concluded with exact figures agreed. So, basically, I guess it's brent that has to stump up. Good luck with that.... he's hanging on the pavillions
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 1:55 pm

I think that the club is paying Brent's "share" now.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:10 pm

The building work had started, foundations have been laid on the terrace. The clock was to signify how long between planning being granted and building being commenced, the foundations are building works. If it really bothers you that much start your own thread with a clock from one of the many places available online.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 pm

All go cam 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:51 pm

akagreengull wrote:
All go cam 2.

All go? FFS. They’re all stood around having a fag, ffs. Still, on the bright side, it looks like completion is assured for the Mayflower 2020 celebrations. laugh
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:22 pm

Wasn't too much going on this afternoon. Take it their on day work and not price work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:25 pm

Probably a lot going on behind the scenes that we can't see. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Dingle wrote:
Probably a lot going on behind the scenes that we can't see. Laughing

Correct, lots of roll up fags being rolled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:34 pm

From a distance plenty of those steel (rust) girders look suspect - these images are embarrassing to all but the dim fans, surely.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:50 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
From a distance plenty of those steel (rust) girders look suspect - these images are embarrassing to all but the dim fans, surely.

Wrings site manager alluded this about the rust and a whole host of other concerns. Estimated life is ten to fifteen years at most, so when it's life expired and structurally fecked in 10 to 15 years and needs replacing, we'll still owe 15 to 20 years worth of mortgage on it and be unable to replace it.
Put it simply, a bank wouldn't have lent for this crapshack in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Those bricks look like one good gust of wind would blow them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Wrings site manager alluded this about the rust and a whole host of other concerns. Estimated life is ten to fifteen years at most, so when it's life expired and structurally fecked in 10 to 15 years and needs replacing, we'll still owe 15 to 20 years worth of mortgage on it and be unable to replace it.
Put it simply, a bank wouldn't have lent for this crapshack in  a million years.
I'd keep these and any other images of this 'metal' for any future problems - I've only been in the grandstand 3 times in 50+years, I think last time was v Leeds in the 2nd div when we won 5-3? I'm afraid I'm laying this debacle at the feet of both Brent & Hallett, he's had plenty of time to put a stop to it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:03 pm

Hallett maybe more complicit with the "hybrid" nature of the planning application than some people are willing to accept. His few comments certainly point to his wholehearted agreement with the mankover itself, and in fact, he has actually downgraded the original spec while taking charge and citing mega bucks prevent the NEW grandstand promised.
Personally, I believe Hallett and Brent are two ends of the same pantomime horse. Why would they not be after years planning all things Argyle around the board table ? Some people need to wake up, and it's not just the avivas and bobble hats.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Get the swing shovvel back and flatten the shit, it looks like some kind of third world shanty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:37 pm

Bandwagon wrote:

Exactly my thoughts, Bandy. Some of those steels look pretty fooked and beyond saving, imho.

Oh, and feck off Iggy. None of your wonder spray is going to save those rusty bad boys. Laughing
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:05 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Exactly my thoughts, Bandy.  Some of those steels look pretty fooked and beyond saving, imho.

Oh, and feck off Iggy. None of your wonder spray is going to save those rusty bad boys. Laughing

Knock it down completely ffs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:07 pm

Stout knees and Owatrol. lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:08 pm

P.O.I wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
All go cam 2.

All go? FFS. They’re all stood around having a fag, ffs. Still, on the bright side, it looks like completion is assured for the Mayflower 2020 celebrations. laugh

Jimmy promised 2020 that's good enough for me. laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:31 pm

being in britains ocean city fecked the steel init bheys,
Maybe thats whats also scared off a few trades having to bodge something ontop of that shit,
we are building a stand on a base of sand so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pm

zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Zyphers the Brent apologist to the rescue yet again.

No ones apologist....just pointing out that harvetheslayer's post isn't the truth of the matter.

Not many greater Nool/Brent apologists than Zyph.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:42 pm

When I was in the queue for Southend tickets this afternoon there were two old boys in front of me talking between themselves and they still think the ice rink and restaurants are going up imminently, they even used the term 'Ice arena' for which I almost piss3d myself.
Bloody ice arena lol! what was proposed was barely sufficient for third tier BHL.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:53 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
When I was in the queue for Southend tickets this afternoon there were two old boys in front of me talking between themselves and they still think the ice rink and restaurants are going up imminently, they even used the term 'Ice arena' for which I almost piss3d myself.
Bloody ice arena lol! what was proposed was barely sufficient for third tier BHL.

Funny that given Lord Jim himself called it a "shed". lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:57 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

In a nutshell a shed is exactly what it was. All be it with a glass front.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:03 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Get down B&Q Jimmy get it built ffs,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:36 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Wasn't too much going on this afternoon. Take it their on day work and not price work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Another beauty for the Ottawa Green wank bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next