lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 6:02 pm

If it ends. :Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Here's a bit more FOCP background to some of the politics under the radar, as to the ig drainage that HHP would run into. Hopwood will know all about it. Anyone that has followed the saga will know the run off out to Stonehouse has been a mega problem for years. Recent big works have been carried out down past DHS to Stonehouse ridge, and big issues still exist at the bottom of the park where they filled in. A stand off to match the one with Sutton Harbour with the serious closure of the footbridge. Brent's tagging on hoping to get a tow. Don'cha just love his sort.

Quote :
Hi everyone. In response to the posts on here: (FOCP)
1.) The council (present and past) and SWW are arguing over who is responsible for runoff from central park. This is because it apparently runs into a sewer that is sometimes allowed to run directly into the sea via the outlet under halfpenny bridge in Stonehouse. This happens in times of heavy flood. SWW do not wish to be responsible for any possible pollution from the park runoff. At least I believe this to be the gyst of the situation from my involvement with Friends of Central Park, and my attendance at some meetings with the council's representatives.
2.) The field next to the pitch and putt is also undergoing drainage work and other works to make it fit for use as a multi purpose cricket/rugby/football pitch.
3.) The old Park area in the wooded Valley may appear like a ploughed field. This is due to frequent flooding in the wooded valley. The solution to this problem links back to point 1.) because we'd like to see the reinstatement of the old line of the spring that ran from the Pounds Park area through this spot in the wooded valley. However, there is disagreement over who will pay for this reinstatement, subsequent maintenence and responsibility for runoff.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Dingle wrote:
Let's all move on from this slight glitch - after all, we did have that resounding victory over Torpoint.  

Slight glitch laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Nice to know what Porky's perception of the mankover is then. A few seats chucked in and a lick of paint.

IJN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:35 pm Post
The Grumpy Loyal wrote
Biggs wrote
I assume there HAS been a delay of some sort on the main stand?

Is the penny finally starting to drop?

Wow!!!

Yet another ‘I told you so’ from our resident one trick pony!!

I suppose even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

Saying that, I repeat, what’s the rush? August 2019 is a long time off to ‘chuck a few chairs in and a lick of paint’ (and I quote).
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:55 pm

The devil is in the detail as always, Porky isn't denying there is a delay, not that he wants anyone talking about the delay so the story is there's no rush. I mean why not take years to do something that should take months? Only in Brent world.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:29 am

Good job they didn't have the attitude of what's the rush when the three sides were done, we'd probably still have a steel frame in the barn park now.
Back to top Go down
watgull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 2:26 am

Just seen this on Plymouth live about the Ryearch company.
Any opinions.
Back to top Go down
watgull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 2:28 am

Sorry can't do links
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 2:55 am

watgull wrote:
Sorry can't do links

This the one ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 5:51 am

It was once alluded to but I've only just realised what a brilliant name 'The Grumpy Loyal' actually is.

If you don't know think anagram.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 6:31 am

Greenlander wrote:
It was once alluded to but I've only just realised what a brilliant name 'The Grumpy Loyal' actually is.

Indeed, always mildly amusing when someone takes his name as their confirmation that he's a miserable old beggar rather than realise the actuality. There was another anagramatic poster on PASOTI at one time with the user name of laughtermyploy, haven't heard from him for a while though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 6:35 am

Or Goal Humpty Lery. What happened to her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 7:05 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Or Goal Humpty Lery. What happened to her?

That was/is De-Larf. He even told me.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:49 am

Greenskin wrote:
Greenlander wrote:

Indeed, always mildly amusing when someone takes his name as their confirmation that he's a miserable old beggar rather than realise the actuality.

That is probably the best part of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:50 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Nice to know what Porky's perception of the mankover is then. A few seats chucked in and a lick of paint.

IJN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:35 pm Post
The Grumpy Loyal wrote
Biggs wrote
I assume there HAS been a delay of some sort on the main stand?

Is the penny finally starting to drop?

Wow!!!

Yet another ‘I told you so’ from our resident one trick pony!!

I suppose even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

Saying that, I repeat, what’s the rush? August 2019 is a long time off to ‘chuck a few chairs in and a lick of paint’ (and I quote).

Thats Newell attempting sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:57 am

Thats Newell attempting sarcasm.[/quote]

And i thought him saying he plays off a 36 was sarcasm laugh

mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Greenlander wrote:

I've tried but I can't come up with it, where's Susie Dent when you need her?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Nool breaks silence on the rumour that Brent has run out of money and ideas and couldn't run a piss up in a brewery,

'I suppose the problem is these 'rumours' created by the same old same old, come every single week.

I saw a screenshot of a comment from Freak Hat last week where a 'new' poster (Thomas again, this time nicking a name from a little known actor) was saying that JB was being booted out by Simon Hallett.

So, has PAFC got to answer the rubbish each time?

According to some of the them, I've been locked up at least twenty times this year alone.

Twenty of thirty 'special people' should not dictate a club's communication levels should they!'

Locked up twenty times this year? That's a new one on me. He's gonna blow!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:45 pm

He also deals with the drainage concerns which means the big project has ground to a halt,

'I’m no expert Stu (although I have done many £1m + projects in my time) but the drainage thing is Zzzzzzz, trust me.

The only reason why the savants have picked up on it is, it’s in the public domain.'

Savant is a learned person obviously doesn't apply to Nool. The drainage problem is not going to go away I doubt it will be dealt with by the start of the season.
What the feck is he going on about with 'in the public domain?' Meaning I suppose that if it was strictly a club matter then the fans would have been oblivious to the problem because a load of leg shagging yes men signed up to the official secrets act would have kept it from us.

Last edited by Earwegoagain on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenlander wrote:

The Grumpy Loyal = Plymouth Argyle
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:56 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenlander wrote:

The Grumpy Loyal = Plymouth Argyle

FFS! I had Graham, Paul even tried Humphrey......lol.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Our fake Yankee friend has given his weeks giro's worth on the Mankover thread on the farm now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Our fake Yankee friend has given his weeks giro's worth on the Mankover thread on the farm now.

Fake yank? Hand in hand with those false Jews foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:10 pm

He's a Cnut and no mistake loves an outing, I'm still waiting to bump into him to discuss the pros and cons of outing me on pasoti when I have no right of reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next