akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Indeed Brent won’t invest   hallett won’t invest (as Rickler said) oh dear we are in a right pickle then

I never said that.
oh thought that’s what you meant when you said if it’s kosher  it ain’t it’s bullshit about hallett investing but sorry if I got that wrong

No problem. It's bullshit he's investing 150 mill (as per rumour) not that he's adverse to more investing, and it seems he's not bothered about Brent having the controlling shares...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Bit like Brexit then? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:36 pm

This weekend is going from bad to very bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I am halfway heading for the Tamer Bridge, I be there if this Brent monster carries on. and to top it one of our posters ban for 24hrs from free chat, crazy

Don't do it tgwu. The whole PAFC, Brent, clusterfuckerydoodah, to me, is just a source of entertainment. I can't but help laugh at the wankyness of it all. There's far more serious things to worry about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:40 pm

And who's going to pay for this "investment", the club and/or the park ?

As predicted, Rickler is ATD's up and coming Newell. Putting one of the owners in the best possible light, while fans are just a rabble. Geddon Rickler.
If people aren't careful, they'll be cheering on a plan C that is no better than the disastrous plan A, and with less corners and far more debt in the wings.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Loads of unanswered questions about hallett as far as im concerned to me his silence speaks volumes me not to be trusted as well
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:54 pm

beesrus wrote:

As predicted, Rickler is ATD's up and coming Newell. Putting one of the owners in the best possible light, while fans are just a rabble. Geddon Rickler.
If people aren't careful, they'll be cheering on a plan C that is no better than the disastrous plan A, and with less corners and far more debt in the wings.

You're an idiotic bigot.

I haven't put anyone in any sort of light.  I've just reported the 'facts'. People can make of it what they will...

Sorry that it might ruin your latest fantasy about what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:58 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
It’s quite straightforward - we will respond to complaints, if and when they’re received.
That’ll happen about once a week, as almost everyone knows just how seriously to take what they’re reading.
In this instance, the post was judged to be excessive and requiring a response.
A temporary muting seemed appropriate.
The timing of the ban was coincidental and unrelated.
That’s it.

Encouraging stoolies and pandering to snowflakes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

You're an idiotic bigot.

I haven't put anyone in any sort of light.  I've just reported the 'facts'.  People can make of it what they will...

You don't even get how much that sounds just like Newell, just insert bigot for freak . Handing down "facts" now, are you ?  And where do these fairyland facts come from ..... ?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
It’s quite straightforward - we will respond to complaints, if and when they’re received.
That’ll happen about once a week, as almost everyone knows just how seriously to take what they’re reading.
That’s it.

Strange that the post that I was banned for occured 25 hours earlier and the strongest word used was wanker. Not only that but the subject of the post who had been trolling 24/7 for weeks was immediately blocked by me (and also indicated in the post itself)

So who reported PT because Stuart House couldnt see it...... popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Perhaps we should ask our Gambian friend Kamara to contribute to Jimmys shortfall considering him and his village are doubtless pulling the same scam across multiple clubs boards.
I'd have thought openly asking for western union payments on open forum would suffice for some to twig but as several on here know I had another via pm yesterday morning (2 actually) from him.

Its what they do and are.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

Who bit the big one?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:29 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

Put into a nutshell, it's back to the old chestnut of Newell/Pasoti effectively moderating Free chat.  If they see something there they don't like or something that hurts ponzi king (hick hick sorry i meant queen) Nikk's feelings, then it's straight on the blower JL or TC. Who else would complain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:26 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

Put into a nutshell, it's back to the old chestnut of Newell/Pasoti effectively moderating Free chat.  If they see something there they don't like or something that hurts ponzi king  (hick hick sorry i meant queen) Nikk's feelings, then it's straight on the blower JL or TC. Who else would complain?
But I thought that Nikk had a revelation and was now on the turn? (so to speak) popcorn
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:34 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

Put into a nutshell, it's back to the old chestnut of Newell/Pasoti effectively moderating Free chat.  If they see something there they don't like or something that hurts ponzi king  (hick hick sorry i meant queen) Nikk's feelings, then it's straight on the blower JL or TC. Who else would complain?
But I thought that Nikk had a revelation and was now on the turn? (so to speak) popcorn

Doesn't detract from the fact that if posts are being deleted from Freechat on Pasoti's/Nikk/Newell/De Liar's say so then they are effectively moderating it. I wonder what the farms response would be if any of the admins here asked for something to be removed from Pasoti? i think we all know the answer to that one.....
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

But I thought that Nikk had a revelation and was now on the turn? (so to speak) :http://forums.

Doesn't detract from the fact that if posts are being deleted from Freechat on Pasoti's/Nikk/Newell/De Liar's say so then they are effectively moderating it. I wonder what the farms response would be if any of the admins here asked for something to be removed from Pasoti? i think we all know the answer to that one.....

It's amusing you still believe they control Freechat. :deadhorse:
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 10:02 pm

TJOA wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

It's amusing you still believe they control Freechat. deadhorse

Who else is likely to complain?
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

But I thought that Nikk had a revelation and was now on the turn? (so to speak) :http://forums.

It's amusing you still believe they control Freechat. :deadhorse:

I recall you complained about some comments, comparing them to yours after one of your comments was removed a while back.
I've seen many people complain about swearing on posts on there over the years, is John to assume they're all fake accounts from a select group of sad people with an online vendetta? Seems a bit far-fetched.

6000+ accounts on there, even accounting for the fake profiles of PASOTI and ATD members, that still leaves a lot of people who could take offence and complain. The rules of the chat are clearly stated, follow them and no one can complain. If you have a need to use very strong language, or personally insult someone from another site, thankfully ATD exists.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 10:33 pm

TJOA wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

It's amusing you still believe they control Freechat. deadhorse

I recall you complained about some comments, comparing them to yours after one of your comments was removed a while back.
I've seen many people complain about swearing on posts on there over the years, is John to assume they're all fake accounts from a select group of sad people with an online vendetta? Seems a bit far-fetched.

6000+ accounts on there, even accounting for the fake profiles of PASOTI and ATD members, that still leaves a lot of people who could take offence and complain. The rules of the chat are clearly stated, follow them and no one can complain. If you have a need to use very strong language, or personally insult someone from another site, thankfully ATD exists.  

Wrong on the very strong language assertion, not on here.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

Here we go again!

How many times do you need to be told that they have nothing to do with the modding of freechat.

You are like a broken record. Give it a rest.

Maybe the person who complained was the one who Harve was talking too on freechat.

We sometimes get complaints from people and we look at it and decide what to do. We mostly move the post.

What they do is up to them

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s it.

Here we go again!

How many times do you need to be told that they have nothing to do with the modding of freechat.

You are like a broken record. Give it a rest.

Maybe the person who complained was the one who Harve was talking too on freechat.

We sometimes get complaints from people and we look at it and decide what to do. We mostly move the post.

What they do is up to them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 2:12 am

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

You're an idiotic bigot.

I haven't put anyone in any sort of light.  I've just reported the 'facts'.  People can make of it what they will...

You don't even get how much that sounds just like Newell, just insert bigot for freak .   Handing down "facts" now, are you ?  And where do these fairyland facts come from ..... ?

You mean insert freak for bigot.  Duh! Sharpen the one tool left in the tool box please...

Newell, Newell, Newell...  Hallett, Hallett, Hallett.  The Squire, the Squire, the Squire...

Try and think of something original for Jeezus bloody H. Christ's sake.  
You're like a broken old record. Your pathetic and obvious attempt at 'character assassination' trying to cast me as ATD's version of Nool is never going to work.  Only a fucktard like you would be deluded enough to think they could possibly sell that idea.  

Do you know what does sound like Nool?  You telling me, "You don't even live on this Continent", that sounds very much like Nool and his "what do they know, they don't even live in Plymouth" quote.

Also, you and Nool share the trait of denying the truth when it's staring you in the face - for example, your refusal to believe the AFT after them telling you they had not been approached by the GT's.  You arrogantly dismissed them.

You and Nool both don't like John Lloyd and insult him.

Do you know what else is like Newell about you?  You unilaterally closing down ATD deep in the middle of the night is very much like Nool shutting down Argyle Talk. At least he had the balls to explain himself.  You, you're a little coward.

You or me the most like Newell?  
I have no doubt the posters of ATD can make up their own minds - the answer to anyone with half a brain is pretty obvious.

..and where do my "fairyland facts" come from?  

Knowing what you know...  Surely even a simple yokel like you can work it out?  No?  
They come from the fecking Tooth Fairy living at the bottom of your garden - where do you think they came from?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:58 am

Back on topic and massive progress at Home Park overnight thankfully Jimmys been telling the truth all along the bulldozers were in last night and the Mayflower terrace is in tatters all is well popcorn3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:35 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm hearing big shit is going down up HHP way.

Big big shit.

About as big as could possibly be.

We'll see.

Considering recent rumours -would you like to go on record on what that "Big big shit" actually is?

I'm betting you'll avoid answering in anything like plain language.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:35 am

The infighting on this forum is getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next