akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
It's the modern way. I really can't stress highly enough how pointless and counter productive these q and a things are.

Says the man who makes much hay off Brent's answer to John Lloyds question about Brent buying Home Park off PCC.  

The answer from Brent, "that he hadn't thought about it," told us everything. That Brent is a liar would be the first thing. It's preposterous to think that after negotiating a deal with several options to buy the club back, that Brent hadn't given it any thought.  It would be dereliction of his duty as Argyle Chairman not to give the idea thought.  If the question had never been asked, you (and I) would have been denied the pleasure of throwing the words back in his face.

Oh,  and we also learned that ATD is "Vile and Poisonous", and that the club owed the GT's 87.5K

Damn those boring, labourious and now "pointless" questions...

Just your usual pro Newell pro Brent pretentious pig shit then Rickler.......

I really don't think Rickler could ever count as being pro Newell!

Or Pro Brent. ...and if Bob Crow knew his ATD and fans forum history, he would know that Brent is certainly not Pro Rickler!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Rickler wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
It's the modern way. I really can't stress highly enough how pointless and counter productive these q and a things are.

Says the man who makes much hay off Brent's answer to John Lloyds question about Brent buying Home Park off PCC.  

The answer from Brent, "that he hadn't thought about it," told us everything. That Brent is a liar would be the first thing. It's preposterous to think that after negotiating a deal with several options to buy the club back, that Brent hadn't given it any thought.  It would be dereliction of his duty as Argyle Chairman not to give the idea thought.  If the question had never been asked, you (and I) would have been denied the pleasure of throwing the words back in his face.

Oh,  and we also learned that ATD is "Vile and Poisonous", and that the club owed the GT's 87.5K

Or Pro Brent.  ...and if Bob Crow knew his ATD and fans forum history, he would know that Brent is certainly not Pro Rickler!

I remember the fans forum question well, got Jimmy well and truly worked up lol!
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Was that the one about how much he owed the GT's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:02 pm

I've had a good chuckle at this.  Razz
According to Rickler, I'm anti ATD. So, what goes around, comes around or whatever.
Bob, maybe you meant to say Rickler was pro the other owner, Hallett,  'cuz that's a fact. Says he's bright, funny and intelligent. So, not much of a leap to Brent, as we have the thorny issue of the contrived good cop, bad cop boardroom routine currently in play. Disinformation everywhere, with Trumpton's Rickler being one of the main perpetrators, along with Newell.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:33 pm

beesrus wrote:
I've had a good chuckle at this.  Razz
According to Rickler, I'm anti ATD. So, what goes around, comes around or whatever.
Bob, maybe you meant to say Rickler was pro the other owner, Hallett,  'cuz that's a fact. Says he's bright, funny and intelligent. So, not much of a leap to Brent, as we have the thorny issue of the contrived good cop, bad cop boardroom routine currently in play. Disinformation everywhere, with Trumpton's Rickler being one of the main perpetrators, along with Newell.

Oh look...  The whacko from Wurzul world is clutching at straws again.

More made up bullshit from you. You'd have thought to shut your big stupid mouth considering how often you've had your arse handed to you on a plate recently, but then again you're a special kind of stupid.

Talking of anti ATD - thought of a reason as to why you decided to close down the site yet?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Rickler will pick a side post Brent and he's welcome to.

The choice between Brent and Hallett is the same as being asked to choose between Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees Mogg for PM with a gun pressed into your temple.
Either way, that cancerous bastard Newell will attach himself accordingly to whoever is in control.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Dingle wrote:
Was that the one about how much he owed the GT's.

That's the one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler will pick a side post Brent and he's welcome to.

The choice between Brent and Hallett is the same as being asked to choose between Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees Mogg for PM with a gun pressed into your temple.
Either way, that cancerous bastard Newell will attach himself accordingly to whoever is in control.

absolutely and then watch as he starts to backtrack on his undying support for brent and give him the treatment.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Not going to start naming individuals but i had it from two of the Aviva's tonight that the fat cancerous slug Newell is neither wanted or welcome by the vast majority of them and there fully aware that he's already starting to quietly sever his ties with Brent, and is even more quietly attempting to instigate a coup d'etat of the supporters club Plymouth branch on the quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 8:09 am

Bugger. My ladder from last nights B.O.R.A ninja mission has been spotted by one of Jimmy's garden makeover crew!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 8:12 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Not going to start naming individuals but i had it from two of the Aviva's tonight that the fat cancerous slug Newell is neither wanted or welcome by the vast majority of them and there fully aware that he's already starting to quietly sever his ties with Brent, and is even more quietly attempting to instigate a coup d'etat of the supporters club Plymouth branch on the quiet.

He craves power and attention. He can't seem to function without meddling in controversy. He's unhinged, for shore! Laughing His followers are just the same, especially Texas Ted with the funny shaped head! Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 9:27 am

Precis of progress to date

Sheds Carsies and Far Post demolished
Footings for a Portacabin in place awaiting arrival via Helicopter

2 months on from season end and then some. Nothing to see here ehhh Newell (by the way you've gone very quiet nothing wrong we hope)

gssp swp
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 9:51 am

Golf fatigue maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:07 am

Surprise surprise, absolute Jack Shit has been done towards addressing the drainage issues and planning condition 19 remains undischarged.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All coming together nicely

(from Lloyds Vile Facebook page)
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:27 pm

What an absolute amateur pile of shite this is.

Wonder if all of Brent's developments are this pathetically amateur.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:
What an absolute amateur pile of shite this is.

Wonder if all of Brent's developments are this pathetically amateur.

No none of his other developments have ever got this far. Even Porky must be slightly relieved to hear that Si is bailing his chum out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 pm

Stop what you're doing!!!! Nooly has spoken and he's not happy with the Heathens

His Nooliness wrote:
Wow!!!

Yet another ‘I told you so’ from our resident one trick pony!!

I suppose even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

Saying that, I repeat, what’s the rush? August 2019 is a long time off to ‘chuck a few chairs in and a lick of paint’ (and I quote).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Grumpy Loyal has obtained One trick Pony status and is surely on borrowed time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Biggs is definately getting a passive aggresive PM for sure and HC Green is pure comedy.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Stop what you're doing!!!! Nooly has spoken and he's not happy with the Heathens

His Nooliness wrote:
Wow!!!

Yet another ‘I told you so’ from our resident one trick pony!!

I suppose even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

Saying that, I repeat, what’s the rush? August 2019 is a long time off to ‘chuck a few chairs in and a lick of paint’ (and I quote).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Grumpy Loyal has obtained One trick Pony status and is surely on borrowed time.

A one trick pony who was right, just like Tring was. Poor Nool really doesn't have very good judgement of character.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Biggs is definately getting a passive aggresive PM for sure and HC Green is pure comedy.

When isn't Clive "Everton FC" Toms (HC Green ) comedy gold?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Wonder what they burying under the tarmac
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:47 pm

complete and utter car crash from start to finish
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Let's all move on from this slight glitch - after all, we did have that resounding victory over Torpoint.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Jimmy fresh from his Oldway triumph, is now going one better with Homepark Oldway, a master class in how to make Argyle look utterly clueless and village!!!...... wake me up when the Brentmare ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next