harvetheslayer
Dingle
akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 am

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Let's hope it's more than just talk and rumours for once.

Yep, there's been a lot of uneaten popcorn in the recent past....

I always have a healthy scepticism when 'nothing' is announced except 'something I can't actually tell you'.

Why the secrecy?

I think we can at least agree the mankover is fecked?

We can?  Based on what?

The fact No contract has been signed with main contractor for a starter, despite being promised it would happen mid June. What’s the delay ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:09 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The mankover will happen although obviously delayed, will Brent build his ice shed is fifty fifty I reckon and the rest of the crap won't happen.

No it won’t it’s fecked . Like his last plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:53 am

Just out of intrest, does the current planning permission allow for the stand to be demolished and a complete and proper rebuild? Obviously we are at the point of no return with regards a real 21st century build - grasping at straws I know!!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:58 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Just out of intrest, does the current planning permission allow for the stand to be demolished and a complete and proper rebuild? Obviously we are at the point of no return with regards a real 21st century build - grasping at straws I know!!

In a word no but we could just put in another application to build a proper stand. Fwiw I've always been in favour of a mankover because any new stand will be more akin to St James Park than what we have now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 10:00 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
The mankover will happen although obviously delayed, will Brent build his ice shed is fifty fifty I reckon and the rest of the crap won't happen.

No it won’t it’s fecked . Like his last plan.

I disagree Hallet is prepared to put in more money to get the refurb done but it will cost Brent his control of the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:36 am

38 days until the first home game - Given the reduced entrance gates and inevitability that Argo will cock-up spectacularly, should we be arriving earlier this coming season for home games?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:24 pm

2020 is also looming fast - the date the shyster promised everything would be finished by, Mayflower celebrations and all that.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 pm

akagreengull wrote:
2020 is also looming fast - the date the shyster promised everything would be finished by, Mayflower celebrations and all that.

Well with the money to back them up spurs have built an entire new ground,in about a season

Should be able to knock off a mank over by then......

just need the cash laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Grumpy Loyal in the Farmyard reacting to Clive Toms lame excuse as to why that fans forum was cancelled...

"That's some serious straw-clutching your doing there HC. If that were the case with the new CEO, why wouldn't the club just say that?

What is unequivocal, is that we are way past JB's hopeful main contract being signed date. Why aren't the club telling the fans why that is? Cancelling a forum, where that very question would obviously get asked, doesn't bode well for the current plan, does it? "

Newell feck off by the way Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Did anyone manage to have a word with Brent and Wrathall at the Parkway game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:57 pm

I wouldn't ask either of those two the way to amirillo.
What would be the point of such an exchange ?
I would however, harang them for what is clearly a problem. Dan didn't leave because of a pointless question, he left because he knew he wasn't wanted anymore and it was in his face. These matters are often solved by social action. Does anyone know of another nearby island that brent might be interested in. One that would satisfy his desire to balance his family money and end up with shedloads.

Last edited by beesrus on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:00 pm

Looe Island?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 pm

As there were so few questions sent in to the club for the aborted fans' meeting, when can we expect answers? I'm expecting dreckly, shortly and imminently to feature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Dingle wrote:
As there were so few questions sent in to the club for the aborted fans' meeting, when can we expect answers?  I'm expecting dreckly, shortly and imminently to feature.
It wasn't compulsory to send in your questions before the fans forum. The whole 'lack of interest' BS from the club just about sums the current regime's 'male it up as we go along' philosophy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:28 pm

It's the modern way. I really can't stress highly enough how pointless and counter productive these q and a things are. Just how many of them did the Oystons or their sort turn up to and laugh at the dummies.
Box ticking from the EFL. Not worth a light when push comes to shove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:28 pm

What's happened to the development Blog's from Jon Back?
And the weekly updates from Greens on Screen?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:39 pm

BBC1 wrote:
What's happened to the development Blog's from Jon Back?
And the weekly updates from Greens on Screen?

Easy to work that out

swp swp swp swp swp swp swp swp
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:45 pm

beesrus wrote:
It's the modern way. I really can't stress highly enough how pointless and counter productive these q and a things are.

Says the man who makes much hay off Brent's answer to John Lloyds question about Brent buying Home Park off PCC.  

The answer from Brent, "that he hadn't thought about it," told us everything. That Brent is a liar would be the first thing. It's preposterous to think that after negotiating a deal with several options to buy the club back, that Brent hadn't given it any thought. It would be dereliction of his duty as Argyle Chairman not to give the idea thought.  If the question had never been asked, you (and I) would have been denied the pleasure of throwing the words back in his face.

Oh,  and we also learned that ATD is "Vile and Poisonous", and that the club owed the GT's 87.5K

Damn those boring, labourious and now "pointless" questions...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:51 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Looe Island?

Belongs to the Cornwall Wildlife Trust, thankfully................and doesn't need saving, brent style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:06 am

Rickler wrote:

Oh,  and we also learned that ATD is "Vile and Poisonous", and that the club owed the GT's 87.5K

lol! Wow. This will change everything
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:36 am

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
It's the modern way. I really can't stress highly enough how pointless and counter productive these q and a things are.

Says the man who makes much hay off Brent's answer to John Lloyds question about Brent buying Home Park off PCC.  

The answer from Brent, "that he hadn't thought about it," told us everything. That Brent is a liar would be the first thing. It's preposterous to think that after negotiating a deal with several options to buy the club back, that Brent hadn't given it any thought.  It would be dereliction of his duty as Argyle Chairman not to give the idea thought.  If the question had never been asked, you (and I) would have been denied the pleasure of throwing the words back in his face.

Just your usual pro Newell pro Brent pretentious pig shit then Rickler.......
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 am

Dingle wrote:
Did anyone manage to have a word with Brent and Wrathall at the Parkway game?

No, but the pair of them were stood 10 feet apart at Bolitho Park watching the game and they didn't even greet each other. Only difference is Harry Potter had his rentacops with him so any approach to him would have been met with the usual futility.
Oh and there was no sign of that fat slug Newell with him.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

The answer from Brent, "that he hadn't thought about it," told us everything. That Brent is a liar would be the first thing. It's preposterous to think that after negotiating a deal with several options to buy the club back, that Brent hadn't given it any thought.  It would be dereliction of his duty as Argyle Chairman not to give the idea thought.  If the question had never been asked, you (and I) would have been denied the pleasure of throwing the words back in his face.

Pay attention for christ sake....

"That Brent is a liar would be the first thing" Coz that's really pro Brent innit?

...and anyone who thinks I'm pro Newell after our history together needs their head examining.

Basically put... Bob Crow, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I really don't think Rickler could ever count as being pro Newell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next