akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Peggy

Peggy

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 1:45 pm

Two things.

First, and please don't assume I'm defending or supporting anything, they can't take the seats out if there's nowhere to put them. If they weren't being sold they could go in a skip or ten, but they are being sold and presumably nobody wants them chucked on the pitch.

Second, can we not have the racist 'g*po' shite, please?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 2:42 pm

Peggy wrote:
Two things.

First, and please don't assume I'm defending or supporting anything, they can't take the seats out if there's nowhere to put them. If they weren't being sold they could go in a skip or ten, but they are being sold and presumably nobody wants them chucked on the pitch.

Second, can we not have the racist 'g*po' shite, please?

lol nowhere to put them !! Theres a bloody great lump of land called HHP which we owned until Brent pillaged it. Not withstanding that theres currently half an acre of wasteland behind the old Far post location within security fencing.... The club have full permission to remove the seats under enablement. They gonna keep them in situ to the last possible moment in time ?? If they havent sold by now they're not going to sell in 12 months time. Get them out after all the Farmyard claim all contracts are signed whats the hold up here.

Gypsies ok or is that not permissable either
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 3:12 pm

You mite be on thin ground there harve even with gypsies as well as pikeys Gepo’s & diddycoys ...I think it’s just Travellers now the preferred term
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Just to back up Peggy's comment on the use of the term G*po earlier and the context in which it was used, is completely unacceptable on this forum.
Thank you fellow posters.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 3:28 pm

RegGreen wrote:
You mite be on thin ground there harve even with gypsies as well as pikeys Gepo’s & diddycoys ...I think it’s just Travellers now the preferred term

lol diddycoys ld ld

Ok I apologise for Gypsies as well before it gets out of hand..... I'm hopeful before too long a few others start to twig about our Gambian friend seeing we're on that sort of subject

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 5:09 pm

So gonna be staring at a stand full of seats ,

How long before the moan flower refugees complain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 5:13 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Just to back up Peggy's comment on the use of the term G*po earlier and the context in which it was used, is completely unacceptable on this forum.
Thank you fellow posters.

Thumbs Thumbs Zero tolerance
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 5:56 pm

I can still think it though....
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Thanks, aka and the mod room.

Pat: you can think whatever you like, nobody can stop you. But this site (despite what they'd tell you over there) has standards and it's just a matter of everybody complying with them. I like mooching round the house in an old trackie, but I wouldn't go to a wedding or funeral dressed like that.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 8:41 pm

I believe I am in full compliance, unless of course it's 1984?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 8:43 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I can still think it though....

The thought police have noted your comment...
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 9:30 pm

I've non platformed them....
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

PatDunne wrote:

Yes, you are. I don't remember ever seeing you post anything racist. But somebody else did, I asked for it to stop and you joined the conversation.

It really doesn't do ATD any favours to have racism on open view. But I'll repeat that I couldn't give a stuff what people think, as long as they don't post it or otherwise act on it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:15 am

"It really doesn't do ATD any favours to have racism on open view. But I'll repeat that I couldn't give a stuff what people think, as long as they don't post it or otherwise act on it."

Good words Peggy.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:21 am

Peggy wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

It really doesn't do ATD any favours to have racism on open view. But I'll repeat that I couldn't give a stuff what people think, as long as they don't post it or otherwise act on it.

Can we get back on subject
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:26 am

Go ahead Harve.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:35 am

So getting back on it ,are the bricks laid already been laid in accordance with the planning permission thought they could only do enabling works
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:54 am

Am still trying to work out on cam 1 what exactly they are doing at the 1931 façade.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:00 am

akagreengull wrote:
Am still trying to work out on cam 1 what exactly they are doing at the 1931 façade.

other day when I looked the brickie looked like he was laying bricks while they looked in a hole, I was on the understanding apart from the seats and the drains, along with other clearance work was all hes allowed to do
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:01 am

akagreengull wrote:

It to stop it falling down
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:02 am

Jethro wrote:
So getting back on it ,are the bricks laid already been laid in accordance with the planning permission thought they could only do enabling works

Nope they're breaking it 100% at least up to the 19/20th June point where the council attended HP and made it clear they were in breach. It may be since that date the council have agreed to allow this particular body of work to continue.

Nothing will be happening to the Grandstand for weeks and probably months unless the Council accept a compromise that the require drainage works will be completed in conjunction with early work. No contract for Grandstand has been signed as yet. Sources from top table
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:14 am

At any other club websites like PASOTI would be in uproar about all of this.
Not us.

Shut up and blindly follow.

:Suicide:
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 am

When they don't lay bricks you complain.

When they do lay bricks you still complain.

it's just a win, win, win, situation for you lot whatever happens.

btb ..... btb ..... btb
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:41 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
At any other club websites like PASOTI would be in uproar about all of this.
Not us.

Shut up and blindly follow.

:Suicide:

Huge percentage are following this thread Punchy from elsewhere. As with all forums around 5% of people account for 95% of posts but they're certainly reading. Two in my own family huge Brent fans previously have turned on Brent with one calling him an utter fraud.
There are 1000's out there completely bemused by this clown having finally realised now he's an outright shyster

Many dont openly say especially where real names are used on FB for fear of retribution, club bans etc (as you know) but the tide has turned. Somebody put a light hearted thread on freechat with a player looking at the Grandstand with a caption "what is he thinking"

The posts came thick and fast taking the piss out of Brent yet not one of the Brentophiles jumped in to defend..... Two of the most voracious pro Brenters who used to slag me to hell have turned 180 degrees. Not before time.....when the Lyndhurst regulars return at first match and see an empty Grandstand not being worked on the few sheep that remain will finally realise they've been mugged of by this car crash of a fella

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:56 am

Tgwu wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

It to stop it falling down
the last time I walked past facade it looked so unsafe specially the top quarter of if we have any bad weather like heavy rain & high winds Could easily fall down I ain’t even joking either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next