akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Good to see Grumpy loyal standing his ground in the face of the PASOTI bully boys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its not just nool and the mod pack that are cnuts, there are some proper nasty cnuts on there,

All this just to protect brent, wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:25 pm

did you see the attack dogs of wor wade into the Dave Smith celebration evening thread, attacking the AFT for the lack of publicity about the event.
Only for the Noble Leader Kim Nool to silence the attack dogs pointing out that Paul hart of the Argyle Legends actually organised it.
Steady there boys, steady! lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Lifted from Freechat....author describes his occupation within text
Brent is in the shit it would seem more then anticipated

"For anyone who hasn't read the Planning Condition 19 decision, this is what i have come to think of its interpretation.
1) the Drainage Layout Plan is non compliant and incomplete
2) the Drainage Model results are non compliant and incomplete
3) the Ground Investigation Study is non existent
4) the Construction Environment Management Plan is non existent

Now, I am a Construction Project Manager (albeit within Building Services but i have a few years of Pre Planning experience working with Drainage Engineers and I'm saying that this is fairly BIG balls up. However, it can be resolved, the Client has to dig into his pocket and pay for all of those 4 items to be completed.

Whether or not The Contractor has to provide all of this, there will be a cost to it but essentially, the Client pays for it. If the Contractor has excluded it from his Price, and clearly stated it, The Client needs to find someone who can. Again, this cost will be paid by The Client, indirectly

When asked how long the delay may be the response was....

" My Engineer has advised a minimum of 5-6 weeks, dependant on the quality of the Ground Investigation data"

.....all coming together nicely as expected ld
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:51 pm

BBC1 wrote:
did you see the attack dogs of wor wade into the Dave Smith celebration evening thread, attacking the AFT for the lack of publicity about the event.
Only for the Noble Leader Kim Nool to silence the attack dogs pointing out that Paul hart of the Argyle Legends actually organised it.
Steady there boys, steady! lol!

I try not to read the farm unless anything is posted here hinting at a free laugh.
Free chat well thats an even bigger cluster feck then the farm havent been on there for a while the sheep on there drive you nuts,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

"For anyone who hasn't read the Planning Condition 19 decision, this is what i have come to think of its interpretation.

Now, I am a Construction Project Manager (albeit within Building Services but i have a few years of Pre Planning experience working with Drainage Engineers and I'm saying that this is fairly BIG balls up. However, it can be resolved, the Client has to dig into his pocket and pay for all of those 4 items to be completed.

Whether or not The Contractor has to provide all of this, there will be a cost to it but essentially, the Client pays for it. If the Contractor has excluded it from his Price, and clearly stated it, The Client needs to find someone who can. Again, this cost will be paid by The Client, indirectly

" My Engineer has advised a minimum of 5-6 weeks, dependant on the quality of the Ground Investigation data"

Lets be honest if Jimmy and MM, have to pay for extras the mankover which is already cheap gash and ugly, is going to get a whole lot worse, probably make the roof six feet shorter and hand out more poncho's! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:59 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

I can relate to all of that.

laugh laugh

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 11:02 pm

So is the client (ie) Brent going to cough up?

laugh

Err Simon you know that 5 million quid your loaning ....

laugh laugh laugh lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:38 am

What was comedy gold was that Nik had clearly been rolled out to shore up the "all is well message" with everyones happy, council happy, all proceeding as expected but when it became obvious that this fella knew what we he was talking about then who was the sole person who asked "how long a delay"

Yep got it in one ! Nikk

The Lyndhurst will looking at at vacant untouched mayflower and grandstand when the season kicks off.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:51 am

Andyr1963 will be having log in problems backing up the Grumpy Loyal with hard facts.

First time I have seen the drainage issue mentioned on the farm
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 7:43 am

Yes interesting to see the D word mentioned on the site owners forum, maybe Andy and Grumpy have been tuning in to ATD.
Come on over boys, where you can be updated objectively on a daily basis of the "stand development".
btb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:06 am

The safe standing thing is also a popular misconception with the Avivas too. They actually really think if such a thing were built, access to games would be cheaper. LOL. They clearly don't understand the mentality of Brent and Hallett, what makes them tick. They're all about driving prices up, not down. Standing tickets would be marketed as retro artisan, £30 a pop.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:45 am

akagreengull wrote:
Yes interesting to see the D word mentioned on the site owners forum, maybe Andy and Grumpy have been tuning in to ATD.
Come on over boys, where you can be updated objectively on a daily basis of the "stand development".
btb

The last time it was mentioned was last week when one of ours had to pretend to be someone else so they could break the news on the all inclusive site where all views are welcome, lol. The poster was then attacked and the news dissappeared along with the attack dogs work, shorely they wont try that again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 9:48 am

Jethro wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Good to see Grumpy loyal standing his ground in the face of the PASOTI bully boys.

its not just nool and the mod pack that are cnuts, there are some proper nasty cnuts on there,

All this just to protect brent,  wtf

That site attracts the most stupid of Argyle fans it really does.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 11:50 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

There's been a decision already? Last I bothered to check, the determination date was mid July, a date that will probably stretch into mid-August at least, as info trickles in. When was this all due to start? I lost the will to rake through all the details some time ago.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 1:55 pm

So some brief browsing shows that it's a the consultee comments, not a decision. That said, no Planning Officer is going to go against the council's Civil Engineers. A ground investigation report was submitted, but it will need further furkling.

New stuff went in today, including a CEMP. It looks pretty generic, but may well be enough to satisfy the planners. The drawings don't seem to show how that honking great swale ties into the wider Central Park drainage, or the exceedance routes. Gawd knows where they are going to put the exceedance, as there will be an ice rink covering most of the site, but that's where Civils guys earn their corn.

I guess more info will trickle in, and then a few weeks will pass for for consultees to review everything again. Assuming the consultants jump right on it, 5-6 weeks seems doable. Drainage works are supposed to commence in February (which seems a bit odd, but there we go) so they may carry on with demolition without discharging the condition, especially if the council's CE indicate that they are broadly on board with the plans.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:03 pm

Best wait until winter and the better weather before starting anything.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Neilz points out what's wrong with the Brent model quite nicely, no doubt shouted down with cries of "why shouldn't he steal our land?"

There seem to be quite a few clubs selling land as part of deal with developers to also redo their stadium. If you take AFC wimbledon for example, they are getting a brand new £25 million stadium. They are having 600 homes built on their land by a developer but in return the developer is paying 14 million towards a new stadium, they are then financing 5 million themselves, and selling their old ground to chelsea to finance the rest. That to me makes good business sense, if your going to sell land atleast make it pay in some way. We have essentially given away our land for an ice rink and in return being saddled with a £5 million debt to repay for a makeover. I always thought we were promised a new grandstand free of charge on takeover, at the very least we should have had a free grandstand to compensate for the land being used.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:16 pm

They all seem to be snapping back at Grumpy Loyal like a bunch of yappy little dogs for standing his ground.
He's already explained multiple reasons for phase 2 and yet the only reasons they give against it is because were are not currently averaging 17,000 gates in League 1!
Even when phase 1 is complete we'd be unable to get anywhere near 17000 because of the ridiculous segregation and netting off seats.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 am

More to the point when is this main contract going to be signed. Brent in a blaze of glory in his last major statement to the Herald at the start of may said mid June.
Nearly July players back tomorrow and to date a wooden far post two carsies couple of outhouses and Nikks postboxes have been removed which would have taken a couple of g*po gangs 3 days tops but Jimmy stretching it out for months as expected.
If the Council stick to their conditions quite rightly being discharged in advance this will get embarrassing beyond belief.
Its comical beyond comprehension and the grandstand hasnt even started yet

Anyone been up lately ?? Are the seats still in the stand ??
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:18 am

Seats still in place. The whole Mayflower stand remains completely untouched. No wonder the webcams weren't pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:35 am

Freathy wrote:
Seats still in place.  The whole Mayflower stand remains completely untouched.  No wonder the webcams weren't pointing at it.

Just utterly bizarre when they have full permission to remove them. WTF is going on at Home Park FFS not even this incompetant clown can feck this all up surely
Hopwood already pleading poverty to Plymouth City Council standard MO from the Brent

Am guessing they are not removed as simply no contractor is onboard yet
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:08 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Neilz points out what's wrong with the Brent model quite nicely, no doubt shouted down with cries of "why shouldn't he steal our land?"

There seem to be quite a few clubs selling land as part of deal with developers to also redo their stadium. If you take AFC wimbledon for example, they are getting a brand new £25 million stadium. They are having 600 homes built on their land by a developer but in return the developer is paying 14 million towards a new stadium, they are then financing 5 million themselves, and selling their old ground to chelsea to finance the rest. That to me makes good business sense, if your going to sell land atleast make it pay in some way. We have essentially given away our land for an ice rink and in return being saddled with a £5 million debt to repay for a makeover. I always thought we were promised a new grandstand free of charge on takeover, at the very least we should have had a free grandstand to compensate for the land being used.

The Brent priority will be the ice shed so he can fulfill his obligation to facillitate selling off more of the £1 gift Pavillions for maximum profit.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 4:35 pm

I do not know if this is a new players, but the drainage pipe beside him is not very big and there seems a bit of the ground has been removed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I do not know if this is a new players, but the drainage pipe beside him is not very big and there same a bit of the ground has been removed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If he's new wtf is he gonna think being taken down there for an interview. what a mess
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 10:52 am

200 days imminent on the clock or are we counting the illegal laying of bricks to prop up the facade as bricks laid
Grandstand coming along nicely with absolutely no progress, webcams showing bugger all and what has been done Gypos could have completed in 24 hours.

Clear now no contract has been signed with GL events for the big stuff but a smaller one for work currently going on and and build of changing rooms, once Brent actually rectifies the drainage issue.

As expected the Lyndhurst will on first home match be viewing an empty grandstand opposite with no progress. Simply only in the car crash world of the Brent....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next