akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 10:21 pm

Irony is after all these bills come in it probably would have been cheaper to build a new stadium at Marsh Mills or something!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 10:37 pm

Jimmys mate has renamed the thread so no light is she'd on the latest delays, hes getting desperate.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jimmys mate has renamed the thread so no light is she'd on the latest delays, hes getting desperate.

swp brent worship
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:02 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Your getting very famous mate

laugh

Who the fuckin hell is Rawlings  ! Bull Shit Bull Shit

Whatever its clear that the planning conditions Brent and Hallett have broken relates to the drainage. Forget who is was on freechat but they make the point they had sat on these conditions for 6 months and none were addressed prior to May 22nd and the question was "why"
Reg alluded to the council having central park allocated funds and he's right when he says the shyster has his eyes set on them.

Old Nik came on to do battle (polite as always to me fair play) obviously sent from Nool on freechat and PM making it clear all going to plan nothing wrong. Desperation setting in here with the 2 bit chancer Brent getting more and more underwater
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Under construction bit like the Mankover give it a few more years.
tumbleweed

Last edited by akagreengull on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 am

I did hear yesterday that Harve is the one being blamed for the latest shenanigans lol!

Geddon bhey!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:40 am

There is only one person to blame and that's Brent. End of.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:49 am

Has anyone seen the big screen? At least it'll be difficult to vandalise or nick stuck up there, the downside is will anyone be able to read it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:07 am

Yea Man wrote:
I did hear yesterday that Harve is the one being blamed for the latest shenanigans lol!

Geddon bhey!

Yes funny as feck see the illiterate oaf had to bring up the honey pot sting and etihad incident always the innocent one aren't you Fatboy.
Tell you what Newell lets pop down the Police station together and see how we get on......Jon Back was most impressed with your latest homophobic tweet am reliably informed viewable here on your own personal thread
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:19 am

Newell isn't telling the honeypot story truthfully though as usual. He's making out he was the victim when actually it was far from it lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:23 am

Yea Man wrote:
Newell isn't telling the honeypot story truthfully though as usual. He's making out he was the victim when actually it was far from it lol!

I tell you now Yea Man when the intended victim bumps into Newell next season at Argo he'll need body armour. Very bad blood between the pair now
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:44 am

Where are the threads?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:50 am

They were on the micro ??? something or other thread.
The last two pages have now been cleansed from humanity.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:53 am

Nothing to see then! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Where are the threads?

Last time I looked it was called "Straw/Rawlings/Thomas" but havent looked this morning was still giggling from last nights viewing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:56 am

that thread has disappeared along with posts.
I'm sure some screenshots can be provided.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 11:54 am

I had a visit from a neighbour who quote a piece from the Herald, saying Brent has said the new seating are going to be more expensive than planned. (and I can not log on to their web ssite.0
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Cant see anything about it on the daily rags site TG
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Cant see anything about it on the daily rags site TG

same here,he also said there was a mention on the travel club and how much they have generated over the years he said he would pass the paper up to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Argyle install their new information iPad.

If they try to squeeze any decent amount of info on that, you'll never be able to read it without a telescope! ld

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Geddon bhey!
if you listen to them twats on the farm everybody & there uncles fault/blame basically everybody except Brent’s laugh laugh dimlows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:37 pm

I presume its Digital, not analogue.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:47 pm

P.O.I wrote:

If they try to squeeze any decent amount of info on that, you'll never be able to read it without a telescope! ld

ffs is that it surely not how much did they raise for this wernt it like somethink like 7large laugh
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:55 pm

P.O.I wrote:

It's been a few years since i saw that side of the stand, but christ it looks rundown! green paint fading, graffiti on the brickwork, almost looks as bad as the mayflower... I'm also trying to work out if the green poles are structural or if they are scaffolding poles or something!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:07 pm

From the Herald. "The fundraising events driven by the Senior Greens led to supporters' groups such as the Plymouth Branch, PASALB, the Green Taverners, PACSA and the 50/50 lottery raise £4,300 towards the board

That amount was matched by Jane Hallett, wife of Argyle vice-chairman and co-owner Simon Hallett."

One presumes Brent just laughed....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next