PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:03 am

The only work being carried out at HHP yesterday was a car being clean outside GT TENT.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 10:42 am

Tgwu wrote:
The only work being carried out  at HHP yesterday was a car being clean outside GT TENT.

Nool getting his trotters dirty perhaps now that he's recovered from Jet lag back from Lloret de Mar
Back to top Go down
Archie9

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Glen Ivan are well known for their inaccuracies,which why a lot of people in the construction business don’t use them.someone mention McLaughlin and Harvey recently,th eh have just built ikea in Exeter and they also bought out Barr construction who I believe built the horseshoe ,I maybe wrong though !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:20 pm

The horseshoe was Barr construction.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Another week passes at Clown HQ with nothing happening, top non developing Jimmy!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Rome wasn't built in a day, it will be worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The only work being carried out  at HHP yesterday was a car being clean outside GT TENT.
Instead of a supporters bar, perhaps the Akkeron GT'S are running a Carwash, another fantastic football first.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Another week passes at Clown HQ with nothing happening, top non developing Jimmy!!! cheers cheers cheers

That fella "Dunlop" on Pisspotti I thought was one of Brents and the pig pig pig disciples but three times on the thread on the farm he has posted knock the feckin thing down and start over again.
At least one individual over there will a modicum of sense and yet others continue to bat on about phase 2 and corners

That Biggs ranks up with Wankspasm in the didlow stakes
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:34 am

Dunlop is a Senior Green but he is also very critical of the general regime set up of Brent and Co. Fair play to him.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:39 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Dunlop is a Senior Green but he is also very critical of the general regime set up of Brent and Co. Fair play to him.

Fair play indeed. Wasn't he one of the two guys though flanking Brent in the photo on here when Lord Akkeron sat in with the troops at Oxford (?) away
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:54 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Fair play indeed. Wasn't he one of the two guys though flanking Brent in the photo on here when Lord Akkeron sat in with the troops at Oxford (?) away

Someone seemed to think so yeah, which would indeed seem odd. You only have to read many of his posts in recent years and he would appear to be anything but a lobotomised Brentophile. He treads a fine line. He does just enough to get under Newells skin with his criticism, but they obviously know each other and Newell can ill-afford to hand out even more bans on JBsoti. It's credibility as a 'free voice' for fans is already shattered as it is.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

That fella "Dunlop" on Pisspotti I thought was one of Brents and the  pig  pig  pig  disciples but three times on the thread on the farm he has posted knock the feckin thing down and start over again.
At least one individual over there will a modicum of sense and yet others continue to bat on about phase 2 and corners

Well that's a thought 'knock the feckin thing down' would make a great caption for one of Al's stickers.
Anyone with half a feckin brain cell (which precludes) 95% of the farm posters, can see that a 'proper owner' would knock the festering asbestos ridden, rusting eyesore down and start again.
But no we have Lord Akkeron and his chums, scrabbling around trying to fund a new roof for a 60yr old piece of scrap.
If it wasn't so pathetically inept and misguided through a need to maximise personal profit it would be funny - but it aint.
deadhorse
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:31 am

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

That fella "Dunlop" on Pisspotti I thought was one of Brents and the  pig  pig  pig  disciples but three times on the thread on the farm he has posted knock the feckin thing down and start over again.

Well that's a thought 'knock the feckin thing down' would make a great caption for one of Al's stickers.
Anyone with half a feckin brain cell (which precludes) 95% of the farm posters, can see that a 'proper owner' would knock the festering asbestos ridden, rusting eyesore down and start again.
But no we have Lord Akkeron and his chums, scrabbling around trying to fund a new roof for a 60yr old piece of scrap.
If it wasn't so pathetically inept and misguided through a need to maximise personal profit it would be funny - but it aint.
deadhorse

Yep and some of our clowns elsewhere have the temerity to call Exeter Tinpot whilst they continue with their development unhindered
Comedy Platinum
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:46 am

Actually Harve, from where I'm sitting Shitty are doing quite nicely thank you, getting on well with the ground improvements, the fans trust seem to work well with the chairman Julian Tagg (Grecians fans may diasagree) and they will have after Wengers departure, the longest serving manager in English professional football.
And of course they are only two points off the automatics, although Wycombe may just take third place. Good luck to them I say.
Yep the parochial pratts in Plimuff just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:49 am

akagreengull wrote:
Actually Harve, from where I'm sitting Shitty are doing quite nicely thank you, getting on well with the ground improvements, the fans trust seem to work well with the chairman Julian Tagg (Grecians fans may diasagree) and they will have after Wengers departure, the longest serving manager in English professional football.
And of course they are only two points off the automatics, although Wycombe may just take third place. Good luck to them I say.
Yep the parochial pratts in Plimuff just don't get it.

Thumbs Thumbs

We have a very special kind of stupid with many Argyle supporters.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 6:24 am

Another day another Dollar no sign of bricks no real surprise there and with play offs looking a little unhealthy at present that £5.1 million uplift in FL money for Championship status that could have been Lord Akkerons saviour is looking distant..... Silence in addition from the GT's nothing been updated since the 27th March on their site despite being gung ho at that point.
When I raised a thread on freechat over 2 weeks ago two of the GT's messaged me somewhat bent out of shape and stated they would ask the Gary Mcguire character what was occuring and get back to me. Silence is golden as always  popcorn

Surely there has to be a clearance of the Far Post site prior to anything remotely starting on that front yet its rotting carcass is still sat exactly where it was.

I sense that Brent has stuck his boat into the plans financially (despite McGuires claim absolutely not) and therein lays the delay
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Another day another Dollar no sign of bricks no real surprise there and with play offs looking a little unhealthy at present that £5.1 million uplift in FL money for Championship status that could have been Lord Akkerons saviour is looking distant..... Silence in addition from the GT's nothing been updated since the 27th March on their site despite being gung ho at that point.
When I raised a thread on freechat over 2 weeks ago two of the GT's messaged me somewhat bent out of shape and stated they would ask the Gary Mcguire character what was occuring and get back to me. Silence is golden as always  popcorn

Surely there has to be a clearance of the Far Post site prior to anything remotely starting on that front yet its rotting carcass is still sat exactly where it was.

I sense that Brent has stuck his boat into the plans financially (despite McGuires claim absolutely not) and therein lays the delay

Your comments are VERY wide of the mark as far as the GTs are concerned.

What Gary. Liam and his team are about to achieve is nothing short of remarkable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:09 am

Indeed. Prising open the pension pots of fans in order to save another much larger pension pot is indeed remarkable. And all on a wing and a 5 year lease. Even Ridsdale himself would be proud of that one.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:33 am

Graham Clark wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Your comments are VERY wide of the mark as far as the GTs are concerned.

What Gary. Liam and his team are about to achieve is nothing short of remarkable.

LOL as in bailing out Brent you mean. Where are the promised prospectus...??  Why doesnt McGuire update his website. Why dont the GT's respond to perfectly polite emails asking as such. He's had two both not connected to my name (just in case) both ignored completely.  I've got SMS that hangs them out to dry which the minute Brent is revealed as involved "in any way remotely" now or 5 years down the line I'll crucify him with IF warranted... Thats not a personal pop so dont take it that way Graham.

Edited....9th April at 08.38

Sirs

Has the potentially disastrous news about the Grandstand having to be completely rebuilt have any effect on the GT's proposed build ?? Am assuming it wont per se but will this delay further any progress ??

Regards
xxx

Completely ignored and the other even more polite 4 days earlier once again ignored.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:41 am

beesrus wrote:
Indeed. Prising open the pension pots of fans in order to save another much larger pension pot is indeed remarkable. And all on a wing and a 5 year lease. Even Ridsdale himself would be proud of that one.

Nailed it completely Bees
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

I’m not surprised the GT’s aren’t replying to be honest. They’ve never really got involved with anything that doesn’t paint a rosey picture of all things PAFC. If they have clocked who you are Harve, then they deffo ain’t replying. And if you’re a stranger, then well, you’re just a stranger making negative comments. Either way, they ain’t gonna respond.

I do agree though the fact the carcass of the Far Post is still there is a red flag. Looking at it now it is quite astonishing that the GTs were only last year attempting to ‘do it up’.

I just have no faith at all in this whole refurb looking anything other than cheap and naff and temporary, after it’s done. I can seriously envisage the old facade with a walk-through to a glorified portakabin.  No

It’s all so depressing.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I’m not surprised the GT’s aren’t replying to be honest. They’ve never really got involved with anything that doesn’t paint a rosey picture of all things PAFC. If they have clocked who you are Harve, then they deffo ain’t replying. And if you’re a stranger, then well, you’re just a stranger making negative comments. Either way, they ain’t gonna respond.

I do agree though the fact the carcass of the Far Post is still there is a red flag. Looking at it now it is quite astonishing that the GTs were only last year attempting to ‘do it up’.

I just have no faith at all in this whole refurb looking anything other than cheap and naff and temporary, after it’s done. I can seriously envisage the old facade with a walk-through to a glorified portakabin.  No

It’s all so depressing.

Czar I take onboard what you're saying to an extent as regards responding but the other email 4 days earlier was simply asking how did we go about obtaining a prospectus..... That was it with no possible connection as I used a professional email address never used for forums facebooks or anything remotely similar. Just completely ignored.  Just to ensure nobody thinks I'm hiding anything Wozzer was one of the two GTs who contacted me after that freechat thread. He happily confirm his initial contact (seeing its still sat on messenger) but he never came back subsequently.

As reagrds the current state of the FP old Gordon Ward would turn in his grave

Dont be surprised if something appears tonight or tomorrow on GTs website because it did on the 27th March when I asked questions as to what was occuring. Clearly this forum is widely read......  Evening Pig..... popcorn
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:54 pm

The Brentmare is depressing Czarcasm if you are a greenie with insight into the crapness at HP. :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Wont start a new thread but copied and pasted from Animal Farm. Daz is responding to the Pig who was moaning about being photographed with Lord Akkeron because it stirred up the "freaks" lol

"I've never been photographed with James Brent, but yet again my house had a Brent out sticker placed on it and my company sign also had one stuck to it over the weekend. They are stickier than the last ones and rip when you try to remove so i now have to scrape it off the one on my house which also has the street sign name on it which could be damaged and it certainly will damage my company sign.

If you are really bothered enough about what i say on here to come to my house and put stickers on it at least knock on the door and introduce yourself "

You boys must sit with the mod pack thinking deeply as to how can I make a bigger arse of myself today   pig  pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 5:53 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Wont start a new thread but copied and pasted from Animal Farm. Daz is responding to the Pig who was moaning about being photographed with Lord Akkeron because it stirred up the "freaks" lol

"I've never been photographed with James Brent, but yet again my house had a Brent out sticker placed on it and my company sign also had one stuck to it over the weekend. They are stickier than the last ones and rip when you try to remove so i now have to scrape it off the one on my house which also has the street sign name on it which could be damaged and it certainly will damage my company sign.

If you are really bothered enough about what i say on here to come to my house and put stickers on it at least knock on the door and introduce yourself "

You boys must sit with the mod pack thinking deeply as to how can I make a bigger arse of myself today   pig  pig

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next