seadog
sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:33 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The announcement is probably that Brent has accepted more money from Hallett to complete the mankover. By doing this it means Brent’s 50.1% ownership will be diluted further and he won’t be the majority owner anymore.

We can only hope.

With all the numerous reports and rumblings of Boardroom discontent, this wouldn’t be a huge shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 am

Brent has allegedly turned down the extra funding in the past because he doesn’t want to lose overall control.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:48 am

Does Brent need Argyle, Now that he's got his planning permission, sold the pavilions parking space ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 11:09 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
The announcement is probably that Brent has accepted more money from Hallett to complete the mankover. By doing this it means Brent’s 50.1% ownership will be diluted further and he won’t be the majority owner anymore.

Am looking for the bunting as I type. Whilst Hallett is somewhat still an unknown quantity he simply has to be better then the current shark we are lumbered with in outright control.

My thoughts exactly lets hope he covers himself in glory when he owns enough shares to speak,
We've had forum wors, sticker wors, coming soon to channel 5 its Board Room wors .

But tbh hopefully the first thing he does is push for the removal of the freaks aaa pass.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 3:00 pm

anything that ends the seven year Brentmare, has got to fully supported by all argo fans
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 5:08 pm

So if you read between the lines and add two plus two then Hallet is levering Brent from Argyle hence the delay. Rock and a hard place James. Lol. Now feck off.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:31 pm

My brother on freechat is claiming that diggers and hardware are at HP as of now. Another has claimed its for the GT's build.
(yes I know what my brother is like lol)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:48 pm

The Gt's are building before sending their prospectus out? Confident bunch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:04 pm

I think you're all getting ahead of yourselves. Don't forget it was when Hallett appeared on the scene that the GT thing changed one mobile home to another, 50 yards away. I don't see any fresh winds of any change of policy anywhere regardless of who sits where in the directors' box. Can't wait for an anouncement zzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
The Gt's are building before sending their prospectus out?  Confident bunch...
At the time of the meeting back in February, Gary was confident that he'd had monies promised and banked so that the development could start. It was the additional monies to complete that were going to be raised from prospectuses etc
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:14 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
At the time of the meeting back in February, Gary was confident that he'd had monies promised and banked so that the development could start. It was the additional monies to complete that were going to be raised from prospectuses etc

Right.. It really makes sense to start something still needing the money to finish, especially when you aren't going to end up owning the project anyway - what could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:54 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
My brother on freechat is claiming that diggers and hardware are at HP as of now. Another has claimed its for the GT's build.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 9:50 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

distract the sheep with a jcb while brent sheds more shares more like.....
Back to top Go down
Archie9

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 10:55 pm

I see from the gos photos that their is a cherry picker from AFI access,I thought LTC access were club sponsors,I wouldn’t be best pleased about that !
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Archie9 could you read your email accounts and PM please, then reply FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:25 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

It's all a ruse, a huge distraction. Just like the fields of wooden planes placed to fool the Luftwaffe in the WOR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:55 am

Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Right..  It really makes sense to start something still needing the money to finish, especially when you aren't going to end up owning the project anyway - what could possibly go wrong?
My understanding is that they have raised 3/4 of the amount required, without even sending out a prospectus.
£750,000 can pay for a lot of demolition etc
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:40 am

BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Right..  It really makes sense to start something still needing the money to finish, especially when you aren't going to end up owning the project anyway - what could possibly go wrong?
My understanding is that they have raised 3/4 of the amount required, without even sending out a prospectus.

Do you think this was the pasoti "jizzfest" anticipated for the weekend ?? Cant see it taking more than couple days to level the FP to be fair
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:59 am

BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:

As they say... It's not how you start but how you finish!

...and I have little doubt the GT's will finish strong.

I might even be tempted to dabble in the deal myself, dependent on the terms.  After all... If, as was suggested earlier, the interest rate is going to be better than the rate Hallet is getting from his loan to PAFC, then why not? It's also a better rate than I can get on a US treasury bond!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 am

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

distract the sheep with a jcb while brent sheds more shares more like.....
supporting hallett blindly just because everybody hates Brent is just as bad as following Brent to be honest I don’t trust silent si the American investment company guy two peas in the same pod and why would he jump in bed with Brent in the first place surely he must have done due diligence on Brent & his past business practices & record if he wernt iffy WHY would he get involved with Brent in the first place
And what part hallett really has in all this ???
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 6:16 am

Something is going down this week at Home Park that supposedly is going to outrage all Argyle supporters. Not a scooby what it is only thoughts I had were perhaps Lord Akkeron starting his ice rink and stalling on the refurb for now. Supposedly direct from a club employee

That would certainly have even Newell sanitizing and rallying all his mod pack to quell the revolt that would certainly arise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 7:02 am

RegGreen wrote:

supporting hallett blindly just because everybody hates Brent is just as bad as following Brent to be honest I don’t trust silent si the American investment company guy two peas in the same pod and why would he jump in bed with Brent in the first place surely he must have done due diligence on Brent & his past business practices & record if he wernt iffy WHY would he get involved with Brent in the first place
And what part hallett really has in all this ???

Exactly Reg. Hallett  knows exactly what the score is, despite several bits of rubbish carefully inserted into the fan forums, such as how he didn't get on with the superfans. His main aim is to make his stash safe. Given the job he's in, he won't have moved a cent without knowing exactly what's going down. In fact it was when Hallett arrived that all the GT thing and "supprters' bar" with associated timings suddenly were changed. I suspect the plan B mankover bit that involves the stadium has a lot of input from Hallett. Why wouldn't it ?

Last edited by beesrus on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 7:03 am

He as to finish the ice rink before he can line his pocket by selling the ice rink/swimming part of the pavilions. With the sale of the car park and this sale of this land, without a brick being laid by him, he is likely to make between £7m to £10m for a out lay of a £1.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 7:57 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Something is going down this week at Home Park that supposedly is going to outrage all Argyle supporters. Not a scooby what it is only thoughts I had were perhaps Lord Akkeron starting his ice rink and stalling on the refurb for now. Supposedly direct from a club employee

That would certainly have even Newell sanitizing and rallying all his mod pack to quell the revolt that would certainly arise

Probably selling Carey for a lorry of bricks.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:15 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

It may outrage Argyle fans but it won't outrage the brent fans. So whatever it is the bankster will still be sitting pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next