seadog
GreenDick25
lawnmowerman
PlymptonPilgrim
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Dane. wrote:
What Is freechat.

John Lloyds FB page, There's a link at the bottom of the page somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:15 pm

I am surprised the despicable act of the '3 feathers' hasn't been mentioned on there yet!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Is that part of the lemon party?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:29 pm

seadog wrote:

I've heard murmurings about this 'lemon party'.

By all accounts, it was a most unsavoury episode of human depravity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
seadog wrote:

i dont know of this lemon party

what happend?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:51 pm

What an utter despicable thing to do. I do hope the person involved has taken it further, much further, than these footy sites. The groups of people which welcome him into their inner circle need to be aware of the sort of person they have circulating amongst them.
Accusations can do serious damage to people and their families and the people who gladly go around telling lies ''for a laugh'' need the whole weight of the law thrown at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Angry wrote:
Mr. Brownstone wrote:
seadog wrote:

i dont know of this lemon party

what happend?

I can't talk about it. Iv'e just eaten . However, Seadog will probably have all the mentally challenging and depraved details. I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Guns n Roses?

Lemon party - 3 middle aged gay men in bed together?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Not for a libel free, child friendly site like this.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:41 pm

was he into rubbing lemon juice into naked mens bodies ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:45 pm

try and keep on topic, FFS!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Google it. affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:53 pm

something tells me its got nothing to do with schweppes
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Just don't watch the vid! affraid affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Dane. wrote:
was he into rubbing lemon juice into naked mens bodies ?
Put me off my sandwich! :eat:
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:40 pm

I do not agree with all Ian post but like his general points.

quote from freechat

Ian Craft I wasn’t going to post on this thread because I first thought it was referring to something that happened a few years ago that I was aware of but I then realised what it was about ……

I was on ATD a few years ago & left. One reason I left was that it was full of bitter old men for whom changing the record was too much effort. There were too many foul-mouthed, vile & unsubstantiated comments from posters who could give it out but couldn’t take it back (hi Neal) and/or who seemed simply to be jumping on the bandwagon to gain brownie points. Too many gullible people who revelled in their gullibility. Another reason I left was because it got to the point where, as a moderator, I was constantly trying to read between the lines & doubt everything that was posted & every new poster on there – not a healthy situation to be in! I have blocked one of them on here because he’s boring and another two because you can only take so many foul-mouthed, offensive rants. ATD was also taking up too much of my time - life's too short.

BUT

ATD was also full of intelligent, insightful posters who had a lot to be angry about. Many of them, & me, had been banned from pasoti simply for asking questions & challenging answers if they ever came or, like me, were subjected to intimidating & manipulative private messages. Once you got past the tone of the posts on ATD they became totally believable. I have been subjected to manipulative phone-calls from someone who clearly went to the effort of seeking me out. I have seen posts, emails and flickr accounts that have been deleted when discovered because I was privy to information that enabled me to see them before they were deleted. I have seen hard evidence of the extent that some people will go to to maintain their position & power at the club. I have seen the evidence first-hand, in person of their behaviour, their lies & their half-truths.

Is this important in the wider scheme of things? When Tr*mp manages to get elected to the most powerful position in the world, when people are dying & suffering in Syria, when 8 people control as much wealth as half the world does? Don’t be bloody stupid!!!! But if someone with senior connections at the club and who has the second biggest internet presence after this group is allegedly behaving like this, trying to get someone sacked, then it needs to be exposed. There is that bit of me that still wants to doubt this & wants to read between the lines (& that’s also healthy) so I hope that Richard & John, having seen the evidence, are happy with its authenticity. One day someone will take legal action, I hope, and then we will see all this played out in public and we will then all know the full truth (probably not).

Thank you for your patience. I will now return to doing my knitting, listening to Radio 3, having a re-fit of my Mother Superior’s garb and following Plymouth Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:19 pm

who was he on here?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 pm

A bit of a luvvie/drama queen...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 12:05 am

Angry wrote:
who was he on here?

wrong spelling, something like ketch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:28 am

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
seadog wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

in association with JIF LEMONS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:00 am

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
who was he on here?

Knecht.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:43 am

Thanks Mr Brownstone, I always remenber him getting cut off by a landside
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:58 am

Nice thread on Freechat about the Baboon.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:02 am

Referring to the OP and yet Porkmeister refers to this site as freaks and weirdos lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:03 am

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
who was he on here?

Letch? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN3 Internet troll
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next