seadog
GreenDick25
lawnmowerman
PlymptonPilgrim
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 pm

Peggy wrote:
I knew it! It's been bugging me for days, where I'd seen Newell whinging about people threatening to contact his employers, and now I've found it. Naturally the original pasoti thread's long gone, but this must be a copy and paste.

Not that we didn't know he was a massive hypocrite, of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His daughter being contacted by a poster who's his age is creepy. Just as creepy as Newell PMing a female fan 30 years younger than him this week. Back atcha, Tubs.

Fat, bald, up JB's arse. That's not mocking, that's fact.

And yes Porky, there are some very strange people on the internet. None stranger than you though .
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:14 pm

His daughter contacted me once.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:06 pm

Must have been desperate.......
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Now Now, She might have wanted a little bunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Elias wrote:
Must have been desperate.......

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:51 am

Has anyone looked at Paul Thomas account on Facebook. I think it's fake. Which leads me to wonder if the whole Paul Thomas character is a fake
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:34 am

Dane. wrote:
Has anyone looked at Paul Thomas account on Facebook.  I think it's fake. Which leads me to wonder if the whole Paul Thomas character is a fake

Paul Thomas is definitely real .
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:48 am

Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Has anyone looked at Paul Thomas account on Facebook.  I think it's fake. Which leads me to wonder if the whole Paul Thomas character is a fake

He post on here?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:54 am

Tgwu wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:

He post on here?

I believe the man himself does frequent these boards.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:42 am

Dane. wrote:

lol you really still are a complete TIT Dane clearly...
Avatar is Luca one of my sons who is on Newells hitlist......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:27 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dane. wrote:

oh dear Dane :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:50 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Hi Paul Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Fair enough.  Not really that clued up on all the ins and outs of this anymore. When I saw your Facebook profile and saw you replying 6/7 times to yourself on a picture I thought it was odd,  I stand corrected

Last edited by Dane. on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:01 pm

There are a few posters that post on both sites and we have intruders who post on the farm.

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:55 am

Dane. wrote:
Fair enough.  Not really that clued up on all the ins and outs of this anymore. When I saw your Facebook profile and saw you replying 6/7 times to yourself on a picture I thought it was odd,  I stand corrected

Didn't know my FB was open to be honest not that theres anything on it I wouldnt want anyone to see. Or you talking about that Ricky Hatton photo with me on freechat which yes everyone could view ??
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 5:34 am

Homeslice wrote:
Peggy wrote:
I knew it! It's been bugging me for days, where I'd seen Newell whinging about people threatening to contact his employers, and now I've found it. Naturally the original pasoti thread's long gone, but this must be a copy and paste.

Not that we didn't know he was a massive hypocrite, of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His daughter being contacted by a poster who's his age is creepy. Just as creepy as Newell PMing a female fan 30 years younger than him this week. Back atcha, Tubs.

Fat, bald, up JB's arse. That's not mocking, that's fact.

And yes Porky, there are some very strange people on the internet. None  stranger than you though .

'She' contacted me too by PM. I politely spoke my truth to her and suggested that if her father didn't want to receive criticism, he should refrain from his own devious and bullying behaviours, responsible for creating said criticism in the first place.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 9:21 am

I tell you now Nool that the hacking of my Hotmail account you did last weekend with impossible parameters for me to get back in via questionairre has resulted in trading loss of over £1752 at 5pm yesterday on LCG platform.....I could not access my account but knew the positions were open. They sent margin request to me via Email which of course I never was able to view. Was on Monday going to change it too my alternate aol address but too late now
You gone too far you cvnt this time seriously

I have already Emailed Devon and Cornwall Police over this. My next email is going to starnes and back now plus copies via airmail.

You have effectively committed fraud here. You think I didnt see the cryptic message you prick
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 9:26 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I tell you now Nool that the hacking of my Hotmail account you did last weekend with impossile parameters for me to get back in via questionairre has resulted in trading loss of over £1752 at 5pm yesterday on LCG platform.....I could not access my account but knew the positions were open. They sent margin request to me via Email which of course I never was able to view

I have already Emailed Devon and Cornwall Police over this. My next email is going to starnes and back now plus copies via airmail.

You have effectively committed fraud here. You think I didnt see the cryptic message you prick

Why wait why not email all of the board etc make sure they cant ignore it
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 9:33 am

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
I tell you now Nool that the hacking of my Hotmail account you did last weekend with impossile parameters for me to get back in via questionairre has resulted in trading loss of over £1752 at 5pm yesterday on LCG platform.....I could not access my account but knew the positions were open. They sent margin request to me via Email which of course I never was able to view

Yes nothing sent to club yet. Have we got multi Email addresses for all the board somewhere ?? I really will need to return now FFS.....lot of people depend on my support includes 3 children here and that cvnt needs understand there are consequences.
Never mind what the fat twat has done in the past too far this time.....

I'm one of LCG's best traders online but they cant ignore ME ignoring that margin request. They unwound the positions good and bad

My girlfriend has never seen me so livid here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:54 am

You use a hotmail account for online trading? Any hacking would be a problem of your own making. Use a more secure provider,
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 am

Yahoo................
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Still doesnt excuse someone known to attack accounts or have them attacked, doing what they may or may not have done,

if they have the club surely can't ignore it this time if the 5-0 get involved, seeing as they didnt want to deal with the shit storm with Goodwillie and he was a paid employee not a lap dog to the owner
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:28 pm

Brent and Jones know that Newell has got up to this sort of thing in the past. They simply don't care.
Which is why they will never ever have my support.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:45 pm

Homeslice wrote:
You use a hotmail account for online trading? Any hacking would be a problem of your own making. Use a more secure provider,

Missing the point entirely. That account I have had since the 90's. I dont "trade" online using a hotmail yahoo aol etc etc account.
Its for notifications but the "filing" cabinet is big.

That twat has hacked it. I never expected LCG to contact me as they did but on this occasion they chose to. Now I simply didnt/couldnt see the clear email from them. Now you could say rightly perhaps I should have notified them (which I was going to do Monday anyway) but again not the point

You'll be saying I shouldn't wear a Gold Chain next as someone might snatch it. Nool is complete retard and this has caused a huge problem. Theres a trust issue between myself and LCG on their part and rightly so from their point of view. I am coming back shortly. Make no mistake if I have to get in the Directors Box I will

That cvnt aint getting away with this.

Is that screenshot of when he hacked someones else account in this thread ?? Ive gone back but may have skipped it ??
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:15 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yes nothing sent to club yet. Have we got multi Email addresses for all the board somewhere ??  I really will need to return now FFS.....lot of people depend on my support includes 3 children here and that cvnt needs understand there are consequences.
Never mind what the fat twat has done in the past too far this time.....

I'm one of LCG's best traders online but they cant ignore ME ignoring that margin request. They unwound the positions good and bad

My girlfriend has never seen me so livid here

The email addresses all seem to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if that helps.

I had my email account locked out by Hotmail twice by these wankers, I know how frustrating it is. Luckily the email account was only set up purely for online membership stuff whereas my main personal one is never used for this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN3 Internet troll
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next