GreenDick25
lawnmowerman
PlymptonPilgrim
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:18 pm

How can it be defamation if there is written proof of said complaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:32 am

Elias wrote:
Im not on freechat.....whats going on ?

No I was contacted privately asking me politely to desist albeit in my case the evidence was out there for all to see but later was recontacted to say it appears we have neutralised the threat but certain people may be asked to delete posts at some point.
As mine are 100% accurate I wont be if asked to do so.

It was Porky the Bully who instigated the legal

It really is amazing that one divisive Baboon alone can divide the fanbase
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Ah, but in NewellWorld all the rules are different. Guilt or otherwise is decided not on the facts but according to who said/did whatever's been alleged and whether Newell likes / agrees with this person. So you or I might have done nothing, but we're still guilty because he doesn't like or agree with us.

Whereas Newell did try to get somebody sacked, but because (presumably) he likes and / or agrees with himself, he's innocent.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:16 pm

I wonder if he has just sat for a minute and thought of the kind of implications and real life repercussions he'd be bringing right back to his own front door, if in the unlikely event he were actually successful in getting somebody sacked?

Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Ah, but in NewellWorld all the rules are different. Guilt or otherwise is decided not on the facts but according to who said/did whatever's been alleged and whether Newell likes / agrees with this person. So you or I might have done nothing, but we're still guilty because he doesn't like or agree with us.

Whereas Newell did try to get somebody sacked, but because (presumably) he likes and / or agrees with himself, he's innocent.

I'm Innocent, not him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Awww sensitive little piglet isn't he

He needn't worry, I see no reason why his arselicking useful idiot motif won't work on Hallett, as it has done with Brent

Keep doing what you're doing Piggy, if it means trying to get someone fired no problem, none of the movers n shakers at the Theatre of Schemes will raise an eyebrow

:greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I wonder if he has just sat for a minute and thought of the kind of implications and real life repercussions he'd be bringing right back to his own front door, if in the unlikely event he were actually successful in getting somebody sacked?

He'd probably say the other person deserved it (while he, of course, deserves nothing but promotion to the front row of the directors' box).
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:34 am

The story doing the rounds is that IJN is denying trying to get the ATD poster sacked; he just wanted their employer to get him to stop bullying little old Ian. I can't help but think that Ian is a little bit worried that all the Internet chatter may get back to some influential ears.

Also, Ian doesn't read the vile free chat. But he does get Nik Baron to post on his behalf. What a love he is.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:00 am

"I've been harassing and bullying all these people for years, but they keep biting back so I've gone to one of their employers again and now people think I'm a nasty piece of shit and it's just not fair"

pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:14 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
The story doing the rounds is that IJN is denying trying to get the ATD poster sacked; he just wanted their employer to get him to stop bullying little old Ian. I can't help but think that Ian is a little bit worried that all the Internet chatter may get back to some influential ears.

Also, Ian doesn't read the vile free chat. But he does get Nik Baron to post on his behalf. What a love he is.

I think people/victims would be at least willing to give him time either on JL's free chat or on here if he was willing to explain his mad-man like behaviour.

Now, I know he doesn't read this most vile site, or that other bastion of human depravity, freechat (His secretary, De-Loser does that for him)but, Mr. Newell, we can make a slot available on here for you this evening if you're willing to participate?

All I/we ask , is that you give everyone enough time to empty their local shops of popcorn before we start.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 12:15 pm

whats the point, he just lies about everything anyway !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 12:35 pm

compulsive lying... classic sign of a sociopath
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 1:04 pm

I will only feel better about argyle if
 a) we get promoted
 b)Newell gets booted out of PAFC.
 C)Webb goes away.
 d)Brent sells up.
 e)preferred option they all go and argyle get promoted.
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Good Post
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
 a) we get promoted
 C)Webb goes away.
 d)Brent sells up.
cheers
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:24 pm

All this bollocks &schemes just to be a somebody at a two bob L2 club..shows what a wanker he really is
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
 a) we get promoted
 C)Webb goes away.
 d)Brent sells up.
cheers

If D happens then I am sure A,B and C will all follow very quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:25 pm

btw he has written a statement about these claims.

Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peeps, you may be aware that I am again the target of troll abuse on a certain FB page.

I am taking more proceedings against the trolls involved.

However, one point did crop up during a discussion with a man who believes himself (it seems) to be the Ombudsman of all thing Internet and Argyle.

He stated that it was 'bullying' for me to use people's real names on Pasoti, rather than usernames.

If ANYONE feels that to be the case, please let me know either below or via PM/E mail.

It was also mentioned that my other bullying tactic was to suggest certain people drink when posting. If I've accused anyone of this when not being the truth then I truly apologise. :stout:

Ian Newell
Site Owner.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Newell the 'Donald Trump' of pasoti wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am taking more proceedings against the trolls involved.

Ian Newell
Site Owner.

More Proceedings?

How did the others turn out?   Show me the 75K!

Talk about living in his own little dream world....
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Internet Troll, whines about Trolls, has knobber been drinking?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Unfortunately the above post, made me take a stroll over to the farm, out of curiosity, oh dear the level of debate doesn't get much better does it, think I will leave the sheep to it.

Sheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:11 pm

If John Lloyd is The Ombudsman of all thing Internet and Argyle what does that make pig?

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:43 am

Pasoti Poster wrote:
Free chat is a hateful site full of very sad individuals. Didn't notice any of them volunteering to help with the Liverpool queues for tickets, or sorting tickets for members that hadn't managed to get any.

Ian does these sorts of things all the time, usuallyl behind the scenes so nobody notices.

The old what do you do to help argument? I never knew Newell was there during the ticket fiasco........he never mentioned it... pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN3 Internet troll
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next