lawnmowerman
PlymptonPilgrim
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:05 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Maybe there is a glimmer of light at the end of the long dark brent tunnel.  What's certain is the club can only move forward once it's free of the dead hand of brent.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if, at the end of the season we do make L1, to see Brent step back or even leave having sold his interest for a decent wedge. He can then step into the Argyle Hall of Fame and have a mural painted somewhere. I'm sure someone will arrange that.   pig

The 'Golden ticket' as it's referred to will be at an end.

The summer could prove to be an interesting time.

A breath of fresh air that would be foreshore.

But sadly I think people underestimate how convenient it is for the head honcho's at HP to have a Propaganda tool like Pasoti, with a Useful Idiot at the helm controlling the thought process in return for a Directors Box seat.

Brent could indeed move on, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the next Chairman continues with the same arrangement.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:
A little birdy tells me that one of you Freaks upset Postcode yesterday.

Wonder if that will appear in his dossier too

A urine stained dossier by the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Maybe there is a glimmer of light at the end of the long dark brent tunnel.  What's certain is the club can only move forward once it's free of the dead hand of brent.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if, at the end of the season we do make L1, to see Brent step back or even leave having sold his interest for a decent wedge. He can then step into the Argyle Hall of Fame and have a mural painted somewhere. I'm sure someone will arrange that.   pig

But sadly I think people underestimate how convenient it is for the head honcho's at HP to have a Propaganda tool like Pasoti, with a Useful Idiot at the helm controlling the thought process in return for a Directors Box seat.

Brent could indeed move on, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the next Chairman continues with the same arrangement.

Spot on, dont anyone get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:

The importance of Pasoti in Argyle World has long been understood. Waaaaaaaaaay back along the club had various informal ways of making approaches when it saw fit to (not that I can ever remember its wishes being implemented), McLondon wanted to buy it to help the Consortium Wars along and PJ has had it in his sights for as long as it has been there, there's been various Ask So-and-so sessions but through all of that it stayed proudly independent until Nooly took it on on behalf of his three backers... Now it has no integrity of any sort at all and hasn't since the squalid Deep Throat business and as other formats become more popular then so its influence wanes.

Pasoti is not what it was. In many different ways.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:09 pm

They all deserve each other, and little will change, no matter who "owns" the entity in question. The trick is to avoid all such people throughout your life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:18 pm

seadog wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:
A little birdy tells me that one of you Freaks upset Postcode yesterday.

Wonder if that will appear in his dossier too

A urine stained dossier by the sound of it.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Wrote a new song today. I haven't written any new material for about 12 months due to time constraints, work and looking after an ill family member, but anyway, It's an acoustic jazz/blues fusion.

It's called "piss-stained shoes and more sleepless nights"

I'll put it on YT later.

if you want to play it yourself, I'll put the chords up later. It's quite a simple piece - cappo on the 7th and in the key of D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
Wrote a new song today. I haven't written any new material for about 12 months due to time constraints, work and looking after an ill family member, but anyway, It's an acoustic jazz/blues fusion.

I'll put it on YT later.

if you want to play it yourself, I'll put the chords up later. It's quite a simple piece - cappo on the 7th and in the key of D.

Thanks Slash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:10 pm

You're most welcome, Mr Angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:

I'll put it on YT later.

Sounds like here comes the Sun by the Beatles study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Angry wrote:
Mr. Brownstone wrote:

I'll put it on YT later.

Thanks Slash

Very apt! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Looks like the usual legal threats have been made, only this time against freechat. It's not defamation if it's true pig pig
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:50 pm

Has Goldberg's solicitors sent a letter? :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:06 am

Peggy wrote:
Looks like the usual legal threats have been made, only this time against freechat. It's not defamation if it's true pig  pig

Be interesting to see if 'Alan Norman' who made the original post has been contacted with a complaint? Or is this just an action against 'Free chat' and/or John Lloyd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:03 am

ATD hasn't even had an abuse report about it, I'm guessing Porky really doesn't read this "Vile site"
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:26 am

alannotivvy wrote:
ATD hasn't even had an abuse report about it,  I'm guessing Porky really doesn't read this "Vile site"

Is this moving on from his efforts to get someone sacked again ? read the whole thread and don't have any idea whats happening,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

Peggy wrote:
Looks like the usual legal threats have been made, only this time against freechat. It's not defamation if it's true pig  pig

Indeed I had the riot act read to me at 0300 my time this morning with a sharp "desist".....Bear in mind I repeated a 110% verifiable story word for word as to what happened...... Pig and Squeaker KNOW it too be completely true bearing in mind the bastards set me up in the first place

I can almost certainly say its Squeaker himself threatening doom and gloom from his London Barristers office. Beyond me how anyone can enjoy looking over their shoulder for the rest of their life all for 4 hours of me in a Police Cell. Brain dead twat.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 10:57 am

^^^^^

I was wrong but dont ask me how I know

I can confirm it was indeed Ian Newell aka Pork Chop with the Legal threats and not squeaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:07 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
^^^^^

I can confirm it was indeed Ian Newell aka Pork Chop with the Legal threats and not squeaker.  

So, who's been cited? Certain individuals, a particular individual or JL's FB page? Or everyone? Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:19 am

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^^^^

So, who's been cited? Certain individuals, a particular individual or JL's FB page? Or everyone? Laughing

Its seems the threat has been virtually "neutralised" and was against the Group itself. The thug was responsible.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Mr. Brownstone wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^^^^

Its seems the threat has been virtually "neutralised" and was against the Group itself. The thug was responsible.

why waste police/cps time on a huge number when its only the pig and crew who need seeing to ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Im not on freechat.....whats going on ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 6:11 pm

This post has led to claims of bullying and defamation.

There as been much speculation over the years regarding Ian Newells (PASOTI owner, @IJN3) online activities, but one recent effort is worthy of mention.
He has tried to get an Argyle Talk Democratic (@TheOfficial_ATD) poster dismissed from his job by making an official complaint to his employer.
Naturally this is in writing so there is evidence , Needless to say there was absolutely no truth in any complaint and so Mr Newell was given short shrift.
The 'complaint' was probably as a result of a personal vendetta Newell seems to have and not the result of any professional misconduct.
I just thought for the sake of balance, people should be aware that Saint Ian is not all that he seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Hell, I'd be shocked if anybody on ATD refered to porkie as St. Ian confused
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Shocking but true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN3 Internet troll
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next