RegGreen
green_genie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Replay ticket news - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Do you think if I try and auction my two extra on Pasoti with the proceeds going to Czars Beer Fund, the Pig will be mildly miffed?

Could always donate to the staff fund, save Green Jim from having to dip into his unbudgeted million raised eyebrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes I notice the question "why aren't they being paid more then?" got short shrift.

How dare anyone insinuate that the squire is 'thrifty'
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:27 pm

If Ticketmaster sue, should they hold out for £75.000?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Do you think if I try and auction my two extra on Pasoti with the proceeds going to Czars Beer Fund, the Pig will be mildly miffed?

Could always donate to the staff fund, save Green Jim from having to dip into his unbudgeted million raised eyebrow

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:37 pm

What pisses me off even more is that you re forced to wait 30 secs before being told your are going to be cut off.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Shambles as per, god help us if we're ever any good.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
What pisses me off even more is that you re forced to wait 30 secs before being told your are going to be cut off.

....and get charged 7p every time you try - that's if it's a landline. I know people who've been continuously trying from their mobiles - they may be in for a shock!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I can't help but smile looking at the desperate sob stories of people over on the Farm who don't meet the qualifying criteria.

There are more than a few on the Facebook threads also.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Is it just me, or does anyone else have vision of this blaring out over the ticket office on a tannoy system?

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:13 pm

I can remember back in 1989 when Argyle drew Everton at home in the FA Cup. You could buy your cup tickets at the Lyndhurst turnstiles. It was the Walsall home game (Jan 21 '89) that they did that, the crowd that day was 11, 505.

Imagine if they did that now, it would be a sell out this coming Saturday against Stevenage.

Back to plan A for this time around, I have asked a mate to see if he can get me a ticket via contacts. We both have other mates who are ST holders, so I am hoping something can be done.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Phone sales suspended now. Unlucky exiles.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else have vision of this blaring out over the ticket office on a tannoy system?

Very Happy laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

....and get charged 7p every time you try - that's if it's a landline. I know people who've been continuously trying from their mobiles - they may be in for a shock!

A 01752 number is free for me on virgin 24/7
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Rumours on social media that the game is now sold out ?.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:51 pm

I was just thinking, what if there are Liverpool fans in the home sections, particularly in Blocks 15 and 16, surely that could lead to possible trouble breaking out between rival fans and all on live tv too.

The stewards could have a busy night perhaps, especially if they have to remove any Liverpool fans, Plymouth based or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:56 pm

I would imagine there are still some seats left as people queuing today were given raffle tickets and told to come back tomorrow. Imagine the outrage if those with raffle tickets were told there were no more seats tomorrow (but they would be entered into a draw for a Pasoti mug).

I managed to get 2 tickets (I'm a POTD-er) using a different Ticketmaster number (to the one the club gave) somebody gave out on Twitter (and it was on Facebook too). Seems like this whole exercise has been complete chaos.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:08 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I would imagine there are still some seats left as people queuing today were given raffle tickets and told to come back tomorrow. Imagine the outrage if those with raffle tickets were told there were no more seats tomorrow (but they would be entered into a draw for a Pasoti mug).

I managed to get 2 tickets (I'm a POTD-er) using a different Ticketmaster number (to the one the club gave) somebody gave out on Twitter (and it was on Facebook too). Seems like this whole exercise has been complete chaos.

More rumours spreading that there have been people buying large numbers of tickets.

It is a total farce by the sounds of it.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
C'mon fellas....

It's ticketmasters fault.
Its everybodys fault ..except lord jims of coarse  lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:31 pm

Club Statement-

WE have suspended ’phone sales of tickets for our Emirates FA Cup third-round replay against Liverpool.

Demand for tickets for the big game on Wednesday, January 18 has been such that we want to make sure that we can honour supporters who have queued at Home Park, many for several hours.

Early on Wednesday, it became apparent that we would not be able to process the demands of everyone who had come to Home Park to buy a ticket.

We, therefore, called a halt to the queues and issued a GREEN ticket-voucher to people who we estimated would not reach the front of the line by close of business.

Those supporters, and supporters who subsequently called to Home Park, have been issued with a green ticket-voucher, allowing them to reform the queue on Thursday morning in the place they held when we stopped the queues. 

For convenience, supporters should aim to come to Home Park in the following sequence:

From 9am, green ticket voucher holders: 510-590;
10am, 591-670;
11am, 671-750;
Noon, 751-830;
1pm, 831-910;
2pm, 911-1,000.

We will renew telephone sales when and if it becomes clear that we will be able to satisfy the demand of those supporters who hold a ticket-voucher.

We thank you for your magnificent support and your patience. We will do our utmost to make sure everyone who wants a ticket for the match will be able to get one.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:32 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Very Happy laugh laugh
laugh lol! Thumbs
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Sheer amateurism
Thumbnsdown
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:40 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Sheer amateurism
Thumbnsdown
Its the argo way .. :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Ticketmaster isn't an 01752 number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm

nice of Uncle Ian to volunteer up there as well, HERO HERO Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Ticketmaster isn't an 01752 number.

I thought you was talking about Argyle ticket office number. sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Club Statement-

WE have suspended ’phone sales of tickets for our Emirates FA Cup third-round replay against Liverpool.

Demand for tickets for the big game on Wednesday, January 18 has been such that we want to make sure that we can honour supporters who have queued at Home Park, many for several hours.

Early on Wednesday, it became apparent that we would not be able to process the demands of everyone who had come to Home Park to buy a ticket.

We, therefore, called a halt to the queues and issued a GREEN ticket-voucher to people who we estimated would not reach the front of the line by close of business.

Those supporters, and supporters who subsequently called to Home Park, have been issued with a green ticket-voucher, allowing them to reform the queue on Thursday morning in the place they held when we stopped the queues. 

For convenience, supporters should aim to come to Home Park in the following sequence:

From 9am, green ticket voucher holders: 510-590;
10am, 591-670;
11am, 671-750;
Noon, 751-830;
1pm, 831-910;
2pm, 911-1,000.

We will renew telephone sales when and if it becomes clear that we will be able to satisfy the demand of those supporters who hold a ticket-voucher.

We thank you for your magnificent support and your patience. We will do our utmost to make sure everyone who wants a ticket for the match will be able to get one.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pass the magnifying glass lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay ticket news
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next