PatDunne
Tgwu
RegGreen
green_genie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Replay ticket news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
WE have experienced a severe power cut at Home Park, just after 10am on Friday.
It has affected lights, computers, Internet and phone lines throughout our offices - our apologies if you are trying to reach us. We have electricians on site who are trying hard to resolve the problems.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Liverpool end on resale site 48 tickets going for £124 each

I didn't realise there was a scale of power cuts. How can a power cut be deemed as 'severe', they can't get anything right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:37 pm

It never rains, but it pours. Laughing
It's like some Brian Rix farce. Slamming doors, rushing bodies, lights going off, ooh err what a big one.
I'm reading through my fingers, dreading what might be coming next.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Liverpool are charging their fans £29 for their round coach trip to Plymouth. what did Argyle charged?

£40 Geddon

It was a Sunday, FFS.

Sure Target pay double time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Don't mention the overtime thing, GG. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Away end sold out
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:42 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:
I assumed that rumour was a plant. I would be astonished, but very impressed for once, if that could possibly be achieved. Handy to have ready made scapegoats in the police of course when it doesn't happen. Maybe related to schmoozing regarding future grandstand stuff.

Along with the later Exeter game, it would pay for itself, and give something back to some very disillusioned fans, especially old Mayflowers. Even I would break my boycott for one game only if that were to be reinstalled

They could put it in and keep it there for the remainder of this season, if Argyle do look as if they will get promoted nearer the end, extra space may come in handy.

I expect more than a few would go and sit over there, I would for start. It is not bad in that part of the ground.

If Argyle do to get the nod to go ahead with this venture, them good on them.

According to the Herald it is happening. Over 2,000 seats being installed starting on Sunday.

Finally something sensible!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Away end sold out

In less than 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 3:02 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:
I assumed that rumour was a plant. I would be astonished, but very impressed for once, if that could possibly be achieved. Handy to have ready made scapegoats in the police of course when it doesn't happen. Maybe related to schmoozing regarding future grandstand stuff.

Along with the later Exeter game, it would pay for itself, and give something back to some very disillusioned fans, especially old Mayflowers. Even I would break my boycott for one game only if that were to be reinstalled

They could put it in and keep it there for the remainder of this season, if Argyle do look as if they will get promoted nearer the end, extra space may come in handy.

I expect more than a few would go and sit over there, I would for start. It is not bad in that part of the ground.

According to the Herald it is happening. Over 2,000 seats being installed starting on Sunday.

Anything that gives more chances to watch the game is to be applauded.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Can't argue with that---oh hang on!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 4:00 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Away end sold out

In less than 24 hours.

All sold on line
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 4:06 pm

i see the temp seats are returning for the game. Hopefully the club sell them on a first come first serve basis limiting the amount one person can buy fill it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 4:11 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:

A quote
Plymouth company Site and Stage, in their first job in the city, have been sub-contracted by Star to install the seating, with work starting on Sunday, one day after Argyle's league match with Stevenage.
Around 20 people are expected to be involved in the work, which could run until Tuesday, and there are set to be 2,243 seats, although Site and Stage said it may be nearer 3,000.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Update

The phone lines open for Season Ticket holders only to claim their usual seat. Use the phone number 01752 907700, not the Ticketmaster line.

Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard will be at the replay as a pundit for BT Sport.

Argyle or Liverpool v Wolves in the Fourth Round of the FA Cup will be screened live by BT Sport on 28 January with a 12.3pm kick-off.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Graiser wrote:
Can't argue with that---oh hang on!

Don't be so churlish. Look at my comments on the matter. If it's happening then the club, and yes, Brent, along with the police, need to be congratulated. A fine act for those regulars not able to have bagged a ticket. The cost is small potatoes. These occasions are rare and outside the normal running of the club that I and many others take issue with. Dare I say, the Magic of the Cup.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 5:11 pm

It's a bloody shame those seats weren't re-installed years ago.

A few choruses of howling derision from the rain-immune warriors over there and some chants of the old "Mayflower aggro!" from the rest of us would help keep the cocksure dickheads like Ainsworth and Westley cowering in their dugouts where they belong. It's what is known as "home advantage" in every other ground in the land. And we've been lacking it. Just that little extra something (which we've been lacking) just might have been the difference between auto-promotion and the play-offs last year.

Still the Mayflower is back! This is resoundingly good news for everyone and well done to the club for finally getting its head out of its arse.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Good news re: the temporary seating. Is the club finally getting its act together?

Will they stay now until the revamp of the grandstand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 5:29 pm

If it complies with League rules, then why not ?
If the grandstand refurb is a goer next season, say, there will be a need for the extra seating there while work is carried out. Would make elegant sense to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Shorely after the initial expense of installation they may as well be retained until the end of the season at least. If it turns out to be a promotion season they will get some use and pay for themselves so to speak, plus the added advantage of an improved atmosphere and the much welcome loss of the eyesore that is the lower mayflower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 5:51 pm

It will certainly be needed for the 4th round.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:05 pm

brent will have those seats removed as soon as the final whistle goes on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Freathy wrote:
brent will have those seats removed as soon as the final whistle goes on Wednesday.
Will be interesting to see if the Argo family have moved up gear since Green Si, upped his stake, or will the Dead hand of Jimmy, see the seats removed?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:32 pm

My bet is the seats go pretty quick, I imagine its like scaffolding on your house, the longer it stays up the more you pay.... since Green Si is chipping in the 5 million that will generate extra revenue and Green Jim is relaxed over his smaller but still controlling share holding - who gets the extra 'surplus' generated from Si's 'gift' - it's almost as if Jim has suckered Si?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:44 pm

PatDunne wrote:
My bet is the seats go pretty quick, I imagine its like scaffolding on your house, the longer it stays up the more you pay.... since Green Si is chipping in the 5 million that will generate extra revenue and Green Jim is relaxed over his smaller but still controlling share holding - who gets the extra 'surplus' generated from Si's 'gift' - it's almost as if Jim has suckered Si?
No no Pat, its not about the Cash its about the Glory!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:47 pm

I hope it is, leave them in, can only help us go up, and for gawds sake bung Derek a decent transfer kitty lets bloody well make sure we go up.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:56 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I hope it is, leave them in, can only help us go up, and for gawds sake bung Derek a decent transfer kitty lets bloody well make sure we go up.
Thats the real issue, give the manager the freedom to bring in quality players not just squad fillers, then we can see if there is any real ambition at Homepark not just the bullshit we've had in recent years!
Leaving the seats till the end of the season would be a positive step along with helping the manager, they talk a good game at Hp lets see them deliver!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay ticket news
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next