RegGreen
green_genie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Replay ticket news - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
WE are aware that tickets for our FA Cup third-round replay against Liverpool are being sold on the black market.

Supporters are reminded that it is a criminal offence to sell tickets.

We are able to identify tickets that have been sold on the black market.

These tickets will not be valid for the game.

Further, we will ban any supporters attempting to gain access to Home Park with a ticket bought on the black market, and all tickets bought which are treated to that person's account will be voided.

We will also pass their details on to the police.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How are they going to inforce this, ST holder can buy two extra tickets and sell them to anyone.

Ridiculous.

And more or less unenforceable as long as names and seat numbers aren't shouted from the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:33 pm

In the old days it was easy to know which tickets had been sold on the black market. Just keep the serial numbers on the complementary tickets given to players. and local leagues and FA organisations. Most touting has always come from systemic "insiders". I find it implausible that private companies like Ticketmaster don't have silk routes.

Last edited by beesrus on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:37 pm

beesrus wrote:
In the old days it was easy to know which tickets had been sold on the black market. Just keep the numbers on the complementary tickets given to players. and local FA organisations. Most touting has always come from systemic "insiders".

Did we have a left back who father was caught selling complementary tickets outside the main gate a few years ago?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Up date on the temporary seats in the Mayflower, It down to Devon and Cornwall finest, this as come from the one in the know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:10 pm

I assumed that rumour was a plant. I would be astonished, but very impressed for once, if that could possibly be achieved. Handy to have ready made scapegoats in the police of course when it doesn't happen. Maybe related to schmoozing regarding future grandstand stuff.

Along with the later Exeter game, it would pay for itself, and give something back to some very disillusioned fans, especially old Mayflowers. Even I would break my boycott for one game only if that were to be reinstalled
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
WE are aware that tickets for our FA Cup third-round replay against Liverpool are being sold on the black market.

Supporters are reminded that it is a criminal offence to sell tickets.

We are able to identify tickets that have been sold on the black market.

These tickets will not be valid for the game.

Further, we will ban any supporters attempting to gain access to Home Park with a ticket bought on the black market, and all tickets bought which are treated to that person's account will be voided.

We will also pass their details on to the police.

How are they going to inforce this, ST holder can buy two extra tickets and sell them to anyone.

Ridiculous.

And more or less unenforceable as long as names and seat numbers aren't shouted from the rooftops.

Agree.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Up date on the temporary seats in the Mayflower, It down to Devon and Cornwall finest, this as come from the one in the know.

This idea was first suggested the week before the Wycombe play off match. I think it was deemed unworkable in such a short time. Nothing's changed as far as I can see. Apart that is from the fact the club has got even more incompetent than before

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Head on down if you have a 'pink voucher' (how appropriate) - you might even get a cuppa tea from Nool pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:47 pm

So basically if you have got a job or don't live in Plymouth you're fecked. I'm struggling to think of other ways in which Argyle could have fecked this up or if any other proffesional football clubs are run so shambolically.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Head on down if you have a 'pink voucher' (how appropriate) - you might even get a cuppa tea from Nool pig

SUPPORTERS who have been issued with a pink ticket-voucher from their time in queues at Home Park are invited to purchase tickets for our match against Liverpool from the Ticket Office on Friday.

Nool gave me more then a cup of tea today
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:01 pm

beesrus wrote:
I assumed that rumour was a plant. I would be astonished, but very impressed for once, if that could possibly be achieved. Handy to have ready made scapegoats in the police of course when it doesn't happen. Maybe related to schmoozing regarding future grandstand stuff.

Along with the later Exeter game, it would pay for itself, and give something back to some very disillusioned fans, especially old Mayflowers. Even I would break my boycott for one game only if that were to be reinstalled

They could put it in and keep it there for the remainder of this season, if Argyle do look as if they will get promoted nearer the end, extra space may come in handy.

I expect more than a few would go and sit over there, I would for start. It is not bad in that part of the ground.

If Argyle do to get the nod to go ahead with this venture, them good on them.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Mayflower seating, Nool said it not for the money but to provide a community service. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

SUPPORTERS who have been issued with a pink ticket-voucher from their time in queues at Home Park are invited to purchase tickets for our match against Liverpool from the Ticket Office on Friday.

Nool gave me more then a cup of tea today

Pork scratching? Pig
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Having gone up to Home Park mid afternoon the situation was clueless and totally without any organisation. Some meathead gave me a pink ticket and I was told to come back tomorrow but don't expect to get a ticket. Again this was the club's fault.

Posted on the farm - not by myself (banned)...... made me smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:35 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Having gone up to Home Park mid afternoon the situation was clueless and totally without any organisation. Some meathead gave me a pink ticket and I was told to come back tomorrow but don't expect to get a ticket. Again this was the club's fault.

First time that lard arse has been called a meathead i bet lol The guy who posted that probably will be banned soon too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 10:22 am

Angry wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

First time that lard arse has been called a meathead i bet lol The guy who posted that probably will be banned soon too.

He would probably take it as a compliment though. is there a link to that post?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 10:54 am

WE have experienced a severe power cut at Home Park, just after 10am on Friday.
It has affected lights, computers, Internet and phone lines throughout our offices - our apologies if you are trying to reach us. We have electricians on site who are trying hard to resolve the problems.

Liverpool end on resale site 48 tickets going for £124 each
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am

Power was out in the portakabin village when I went to get some tickets back in October. Girl on desk said it was fairly regular occurrence. Did offer to fault find for them but they said had sparky on the way who turned up 15mins later and reset RCD. Probably a few leaks in the portakabins.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

He would probably take it as a compliment though. is there a link to that post?

Oddly enough I cannot find it.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:35 am

green_genie wrote:
Power was out in the portakabin village when I went to get some tickets back in October. Girl on desk said it was fairly regular occurrence. Did offer to fault find for them but they said had sparky on the way who turned up 15mins later and reset RCD. Probably a few leaks in the portakabins.

Floodlights will fail on Wednesday, nailed on.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 pm

green_genie wrote:

Always laugh when I see a large portakabin named as a superstore!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Liverpool are charging their fans £29 for their round coach trip to Plymouth. what did Argyle charged?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:
WE have experienced a severe power cut at Home Park, just after 10am on Friday.
It has affected lights, computers, Internet and phone lines throughout our offices - our apologies if you are trying to reach us. We have electricians on site who are trying hard to resolve the problems.

Liverpool end on resale site 48 tickets going for £124 each

Wouldn't it be wonderfully ironic if there were Argyle fans in the Liverpool end.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Liverpool are charging their fans £29 for their round coach trip to Plymouth. what did Argyle charged?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Tgwu wrote:

£40 Geddon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay ticket news
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next