The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huddersfield ticket news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Huddersfield ticket news Empty
PostSubject: Huddersfield ticket news   Huddersfield ticket news EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 1:26 pm

Our opening game of the Sky Bet Championship season, against Huddersfield Town at Home Park, is sold out. Thank you all for your superb support, as always.

Should any season-ticket holders be unable to attend this fixture, we encourage you to use the Ticket Exchange, where you can resell your seat to other supporters. If your posted ticket is sold, your ticket account will be credited with its respective value.

Full information on buying and selling via the Ticket Exchange is available by clicking here.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield ticket news   Huddersfield ticket news EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 4:41 pm

I think a few have joined that scheme thing at £18 per month so they can get match tickets and fair shout to them. Was going to, then thought otherwise. Having said that, might look at it again at a later date.

Every home game will be a sell out this term, with the away allocations being taken up too.

I might do what folk did for the Cambridge game last season, loiter outside HP and soak up what atmosphere I can  Very Happy

Will go to the Leyton Orient game though.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield ticket news   Huddersfield ticket news EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 7:13 pm

Yep non season ticket holders are going to need Evergreen level 2 or 3 ticket priority this season.  Unless we're not doing too well and interest wanes.  I got level 2 as I could see initially at least games would sell out before tickets could go on general sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield ticket news   Huddersfield ticket news Empty

Back to top Go down

Huddersfield ticket news
Page 1 of 1