Charlie Wood
downthetrack
Rickler
Chemical Ali
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:54 pm

So ... let me get this right ... oh flippin eck ...

Have I got to walk round this pub asking to check blokes' willies?

Not what I'd imagined at all. No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Peggy wrote:
So ... let me get this right ... oh flippin eck ...

Have I got to walk round this pub asking to check blokes' willies?

Not what I'd imagined at all. No.

If you want to you can, but I was hoping we could all meet at 1pm in the car park next to a blue Cerbera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Thanks. Probably won't take you up on that offer, if you don't mind.

(Thinks: Now to find out how to identify a Cerbera. Wikipedia's closed today, as well. Wonder if it looks like a Micra? Well, I am a girl. I can do blue, though. Blue car. Rather a lot of those. Sigh.

Oh flippin eck. It's a tree.)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 pm

I've used The Cherry Tree (many) times and always left my car in their car park for the game. Gets quite busy and difficult to find a seat once the footies on. I've only ever used the one bar (there's two) and don't know if it's the lounge or the bar but you get into it down the steps from the car park.

I have to say it wouldn't be my first choice but it is convenient. Not much of an ale choice though. Sugary drinks will be fine I expect.

PS I've got a red Punto (I'm actually very fond of it, chipped to 190bhp when I bought it new).

Edit to add : 1pm should be fine for seats, sure to be plenty of Pasotites to josh with, I think Joe Masons dad used to drink there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Peggy wrote:
Thanks. Probably won't take you up on that offer, if you don't mind.

(Thinks: Now to find out how to identify a Cerbera. Wikipedia's closed today, as well. Wonder if it looks like a Micra? Well, I am a girl. I can do blue, though. Blue car. Rather a lot of those. Sigh.

Oh flippin eck. It's a tree.)

To give you a clue.........

<------------------------------ !!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Maybe we should commission something ATD to wear ?

Any suggestions ?

Green baseball caps or scarves with ATD on the front and AVIVA FREE on the back ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 pm

As long as they're not made of polyester. Or acrylic. Shiverrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Maybe we should commission something ATD to wear ?

Any suggestions ?

Green baseball caps or scarves with ATD on the front and AVIVA FREE on the back ?

Balaclavas might be useful Smile

I was actually stopped by the police a few years ago at about 3am in the middle of Bodmin Moor. The cop car was going the other way and when the chaps saw my mate and I in our balaclavas, they did a rapid about turn but as we were upstanding citizens going about our lawful business it all ended amicably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I was actually stopped by the police a few years ago at about 3am in the middle of Bodmin Moor. The cop car was going the other way and when the chaps saw my mate and I in our balaclavas, they did a rapid about turn but as we were upstanding citizens going about our lawful business it all ended amicably.

That sounds suspiciously like a story you need to tell in full on Saturday!

I shall start thinking about what to wear later this afternoon, and make a formal announcement some time on Friday. No point in rushing these things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Where you all going?

I won't be deviating from the Bay Window in the Brit or Choo-Choo's on the Octagon. cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 pm

1pm at the Cherry Tree, I believe.

In the car park, next to or near that <--------------------
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Me, Peggy and Cerbs then...any other takers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Tempting . Got people coming with me to Fans Fest so will think about it .

I be the big old bruiser wearing a Jesters Hat .
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 pm

I shall be there in spirit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Rickler wrote:

Damn !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

I would love to be there but I have some type of social event in Cambridge on Saturday, followed by an early shift at work on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

greengenes wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Damn !

Don't worry.. I won't be asking you a question, so you won't look as stupid as you do on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

greengenes wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Damn !
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Can't make this one i'm on shift so can't get down. Will be there in spirit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Damn !

Don't worry.. I won't be asking you a question, so you won't look as stupid as you do on here.

I was going to buy you a saucer of milk too ...... oh well .
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:43 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Me, Peggy and Cerbs then...any other takers?

Honestly, you won't believe this. I was just sorting out the weekend with Mrs PP, thinking that I may well be tempted to pay a visit to Home Park and meet some of you fine people in the Cherry Tree - all was looking good - Mrs PP was taking her old Mum shopping leaving me free from 12 noon onwards.

Then I had a phone call saying the golf competition me and my golfing buddy had entered had been moved from the Sunday to the Saturday, with a tee time of 12.26.

Bugger, I thought. I soooooo wanted to see the big flag....

Hey ho.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:58 am

But what about the ATD golf day, PP??
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
But what about the ATD golf day, PP??

All details on the 'Half Time' board. Only 4 of us so far, and one of those is Peggy, who isn't actually playing. Or eating ham.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 pm

I quite often meet some mates in the cherry pre-match, it's pretty cool and there is nearly always tables nowadays, I may be there tomorrow, don't know whether I have a lift or not.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Beware, if circumstances turn out right (daughters birthday tomorrow) I may make it alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, who's going on Saturday?   So, who's going on Saturday? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who's going on Saturday?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next