Go down 
+2
Tringreen
PlymptonPilgrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: So whos going    So whos going  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:18 pm

..... Northampton then . Anyone on here part of the 1100 ?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:22 pm

greengenes wrote:
..... Northampton then . Anyone on here part of the 1100 ?

Better things to do. You can report that back to your leader. Hope we win though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Maybe old age on my part, but didn't you ask this a couple of days ago GG? I seem to remember answering along with several others, including the ones who are travelling.

If you're not careful your post will disappear and end up merged tongue
Back to top Go down

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Maybe old age on my part, but didn't you ask this a couple of days ago GG? I seem to remember answering along with several others, including the ones who are travelling.

Maybe old age on my part as I don't recall asking . I'd like a bed by the window please nurse . Laughing
Back to top Go down

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:43 pm

greengenes wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Maybe old age on my part as I don't recall asking . I'd like a bed by the window please nurse . Laughing

If I could be bothered I would look it up, but I've been out in the sun with the baby all day and I am pretty sure you did. I can't make any games at the moment with looking after baby, but Monti's going with friends, Frank is meeting up with London Green, I think, for a pre-match ale or two, not sure who else responded but I'm sure one or two more did.

Looks like being a cracking day weatherwise so I hope you all enjoy the day but more importantly the result cheers
Back to top Go down

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

If I could be bothered I would look it up, but I've been out in the sun with the baby all day and I am pretty sure you did. I can't make any games at the moment with looking after baby, but Monti's going with friends, Frank is meeting up with London Green, I think, for a pre-match ale or two, not sure who else responded but I'm sure one or two more did.

Looks like being a cracking day weatherwise so I hope you all enjoy the day but more importantly the result cheers

Cheers . I wouldnt be surprised if I was repeating myself .
I wouldn't be surprised if I was repeating myself
Back to top Go down

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:11 pm

greengenes wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

It's going to be the sort of day you wish we were away to Bournemouth or Brighton, rather than Northampton. But a cold beer is a cold beer in the sun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

It's going to be the sort of day you wish we were away to Bournemouth or Brighton, rather than Northampton. But a cold beer is a cold beer in the sun Laughing

Aint that the truth ! I shall be enjoying a fish meze in the sun followed by live Premiership football/rugby in the pub. As final score commences I won't know whether to laugh, cry or just grimace. What could have been, if we hadn't been so village with Holloway. Nothing changes and 'the ride' is like being stuck forever on the M25.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:52 am

Not I, no one to share fuel costs with & im at work until dinnertime in any case.
Hereford away my next game.
Enjoy the game if you're going.
Back to top Go down

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 am

Im not going, cannot afford the train fare and the thought of a 5+ hour drive back without alcohol to numb the pain of another step closer to oblivion all but seals my decision these days im afraid.
Could always jump on the supporters bus for a fraction of the price , but being in the company of that lot in their jester hats, wigs, walking sticks for a 12 hour round trip will drive me to suicide.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 am

I ran past HP just before 8 this morning on my 6 miler and there were two coach loads about to depart. How anyone could put themselves through that is really quite something. Especially the return journey. Sheer purgatory.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Im not going, cannot afford the train fare and the thought of a 5+ hour drive back without alcohol to numb the pain of another step closer to oblivion all but seals my decision these days im afraid.
Could always jump on the supporters bus for a fraction of the price , but being in the company of that lot in their jester hats, wigs, walking sticks for a 12 hour round trip will drive me to suicide.

jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 am

Freathy wrote:
I ran past HP just before 8 this morning on my 6 miler and there were two coach loads about to depart. How anyone could put themselves through that is really quite something. Especially the return journey. Sheer purgatory.

No sense, no feeling. What a Face
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 am

punchdrunk wrote:

suicide! That may be the answer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 am

I'm just about to jump in the car ticket in hand.

Aviva Aviva!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So whos going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whos going    So whos going  Empty

Back to top Go down

So whos going
Page 1 of 1