Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:00 pm

You jest foreshore?
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
You jest foreshore?

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:38 pm

No matter, out will win the day barring a massive faux pas between now and the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
No matter, out will win on the day barring a massive faux pas between now and the 23rd.

So you are not quite sure?

Keep watching Little Britain. It will make you feel better. Wink
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:03 pm

Just sat through a massive thunder storm which was great to watch.

Waiting for remain camp to claim that the EU has protected Britain for 40 years from violent thunder storms and if we leave we will at the mercy of mother nature and we will die a horrible death! clown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm

And first on the agenda will be the banning of plastic krauts.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:28 am

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Well.... Cameron won that one....

Laughing Oh dear!

I've just watched it and if you seriously believe that Camerin won that debate you've either got your remain tinted glasses on or you've been in the bier keller all day.

He was clearly rattled by several of the contributors and looks like a man who knows the game is up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:13 am

There was plenty of rabble rousing for Scotland leaving to and how did that end up?

You only have to look at the odds based on approx 45/55 split in favour of stay. Pretty dsmning.

Ever seen a poor bookie?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:32 am

The silent majority are for out Very Happy get your money on Hugh.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:50 am

On Newsnight last night they were saying that Lord Hayward (a Tory and remain campaigner) has called the result and Brexit will win.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Quote :
Tory MP Sarah Wollaston has quit the campaign to leave the EU and will vote for Remain instead, she told the BBC.

Quote :
Dr Wollaston, who is chairman of the health select committee, said Vote Leave's claim that Brexit would free up £350m for the NHS "simply isn't true".
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:54 pm

After a massive government / remain campaign over the last few days to get all of the students in all of the uni's to register to vote the government have decided to extend last nights deadline so none of them miss out, bless, I wonder which way they think they will vote ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:02 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
There was plenty of rabble rousing for Scotland leaving to and how did that end up?

You only have to look at the odds based on approx 45/55 split in favour of stay. Pretty dsmning.

Ever seen a poor bookie?

You seem to miss the point of odds, they are to balance the books, a lot of money laid on out will lead to increased odds on in and vice versa, bookies will also lay money on with other bookies to hedge or cover a bet so they don't lose, it's all about not losing. Bookies are not gamblers on a massive bet like the ref they would rather break even than put themselves out of business. They will be happy to skim a tiny bit off millions than lose the farm over it. Plenty of races to come where the favourite won't win and they will make some money, a two horse race isn't good for bookies.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:06 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
After a massive government / remain campaign over the last few days to get all of the students in all of the uni's to register to vote the government have decided to extend last nights deadline so none of them miss out, bless, I wonder which way they think they will vote ?  

They're pulling out all the stops Suspect
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 am

AstiSpumante wrote:

On Newsnight they interviewed some students in Wales. Two said they will vote to leave, three said they will vote to remain. As some of the young feel more European than the older folk, the remain camp will be banking (praying) on those very youngsters voting to remain. I expect there are a good number young ones though who do not give a damn about the referendum or its outcome.

Lord Hayward was also on Newsnight and he stuck to his Brexit referendum victory claim.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:16 am

Les Miserable wrote:
And first on the agenda will be the banning of plastic krauts.

cheers cheers cheers cheers
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:18 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Quote :
Tory MP Sarah Wollaston has quit the campaign to leave the EU and will vote for Remain instead, she told the BBC.

Quote :
Dr Wollaston, who is chairman of the health select committee, said Vote Leave's claim that Brexit would free up £350m for the NHS "simply isn't true".

I can't see her decision swaying hoardes to vote to remain, most people would have never heard of her.

I watched the local news tonight and they had one remain supporter (Eden project head honcho) and a leave supporter (Whetherspoons head honcho i believe ?) putting views across.

I read yesterday that should the majority of the UK public vote to leave the EU, politicians (who favour remaining in the EU) will try to reverse the decision by political means.

Pro-European MPs and some government sources believe it may be possible to use the Commons to mount a guerrilla campaign to minimise the impact of a referendum vote to quit the European Union – or even to reverse the decision if the negotiations with the EU on the UK’s exit terms produce a disastrous deal.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:29 am

I read that as well.

Would they be that stupid? I would say that it would mean the end of their political lives!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:17 am

Sarah Woolaston is actually a decent MP and has come to my attention through campaigning for a better funded NHS, a strange thing a principled Tory.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:24 am

I don't understand remain highlighting the withdrawal of £65 billion as a what will happen if we leave scenario. Strikes me that them's what have shifted their money already are expecting a leave vote ready to cash in, as they always do, when the pound falls in the days after the result.

The pound will move either way in the short term after the vote, that's how currency traders make their coin. My view is within six months it'll be where it would have been regardless of the decision.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Sarah Woolaston is actually a decent MP and has come to my attention through campaigning for a better funded NHS, a strange thing a principled Tory.

Until her job was threaten,
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:44 am

AstiSpumante wrote:

I just want to make sure that I have this right...

One of the core reasons for leaving EU, according to Nigel Farage, is because it is undemocratically dominated by unelected old men in suits (Farage is 52, has failed in 7 attempts to be elected as an MP and always wears a suit).

And the way to right this heinous wrong is to deny people the registration to vote who were trying to register within the well-publicised deadline because of a computer failure caused in part by the heavy campaigning of both sides to get everybody possible registered to vote?

Meaning at best that the way to a better democracy is to deny people the right to vote for it or at worst to remove the right of people with whom you disagree the right to vote?

Have I got that right?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:51 am

OUT OUT OUT
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:59 am

A well-reasoned, nuanced reply. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 2:16 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I read that as well.

Would they be that stupid? I would say that it would mean the end of their political lives!

Hopefully those MP's who's names are known will see their cards marked for future reference. Those who would usurp the will of the people need dropping by all parties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next