Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10556
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:25 pm

How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language...

Brexit could hike clothes prices says fashion magnate James Brent

Hard' Brexit could scupper Princess Yachts,

Plea for Government aid as SW economy suffers Brexit related

Prices are rising following Brexit vote

Do not tell them that Plymouth and Cornwall voted to leave.-
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7090
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Plymouth and Cornwall were both as thick as pigshit to do so. As was everybody else that did.

Every single reputable source warned that Brexit would be a complete disaster for our economy and were criticised for creating "Project Fear". Well bit by bit it is happening (have you noticed how petrol prices are creeping up by the week by the way?). It wasn't so much Project Fear as Project Fact.

It would be quite wrong for our newspapers to ignore this. Even though most of them do.

The most laughable bit of all was Cornwall voting for Brexit and then realising it would lose its EU subsidies. Well that's too bad and it's too late to worry about that my pasty-munching friends. You should have thought of that before and you can't say you weren't told.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5535
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:06 pm

lol Petrol prices NEVER went up before the Brexit vote did they laugh
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Don't like being called thick as Pig Shit for having a different opinion, if you want to listen to the Brexit stay agendas (which you do) then crack on, me I'll look forward to leaving the most undemocratic, beaurocratic union that's been an accountancy nightmare and if in your esteemed opinion I'm a Pig-then oink fecking oink
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:28 pm

--- and as for the erald, well enough said!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7090
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Graiser wrote:
Don't like being called thick as Pig Shit for having a different opinion, if you want to listen to the Brexit stay agendas (which you do) then crack on, me I'll look forward to leaving the most undemocratic, beaurocratic union that's been an accountancy nightmare and if in your esteemed opinion I'm a Pig-then oink fecking oink

Where's that £350m/week that the NHS was promised then? If you believed that you're as dumb as feck.

We're all entitled to opinions but when one is based on misinformation and racist bigotry then it tends to be pretty feckin stupid.

"Pigshit" might have been a bit strong, though. How about Lyon's Golden Syrup? Does that make you happier?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4828
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:51 pm

Graiser wrote:
Don't like being called thick as Pig Shit for having a different opinion, if you want to listen to the Brexit stay agendas (which you do) then crack on, me I'll look forward to leaving the most undemocratic, beaurocratic union that's been an accountancy nightmare and if in your esteemed opinion I'm a Pig-then oink fecking oink

What about the House of Lords, don't recall being asked to vote for who sits in that.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4828
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:59 pm

If the fact the pound is performing as terribly in over 30 years against the dollar isn't ringing an alarm bell then people are in for a shock if we hard brexit and revert to WTO rules with the EU. I expect that will be the fault of immigrants though. Speaking of which, now the French are talking about removing our border agreement with them so much for Brexit take back control of our borders.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4927
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Plymouth and Cornwall were both as thick as pigshit to do so. As was everybody else that did.

Every single reputable source warned that Brexit would be a complete disaster for our economy and were criticised for creating "Project Fear". Well bit by bit it is happening (have you noticed how petrol prices are creeping up by the week by the way?). It wasn't so much Project Fear as Project Fact.

It would be quite wrong for our newspapers to ignore this. Even though most of them do.

The most laughable bit of all was Cornwall voting for Brexit and then realising it would lose its EU subsidies. Well that's too bad and it's too late to worry about that my pasty-munching friends. You should have thought of that before and you can't say you weren't told.

feck off,you arrogant,cocksure piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7090
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Plymouth and Cornwall were both as thick as pigshit to do so. As was everybody else that did.

Every single reputable source warned that Brexit would be a complete disaster for our economy and were criticised for creating "Project Fear". Well bit by bit it is happening (have you noticed how petrol prices are creeping up by the week by the way?). It wasn't so much Project Fear as Project Fact.

It would be quite wrong for our newspapers to ignore this. Even though most of them do.

The most laughable bit of all was Cornwall voting for Brexit and then realising it would lose its EU subsidies. Well that's too bad and it's too late to worry about that my pasty-munching friends. You should have thought of that before and you can't say you weren't told.

feck off,you arrogant,cocksure piece of shit.

Let's hope you're right and I'm wrong, eh?

Not that I will be.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5535
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Plymouth and Cornwall were both as thick as pigshit to do so. As was everybody else that did.

Every single reputable source warned that Brexit would be a complete disaster for our economy and were criticised for creating "Project Fear". Well bit by bit it is happening (have you noticed how petrol prices are creeping up by the week by the way?). It wasn't so much Project Fear as Project Fact.

It would be quite wrong for our newspapers to ignore this. Even though most of them do.

The most laughable bit of all was Cornwall voting for Brexit and then realising it would lose its EU subsidies. Well that's too bad and it's too late to worry about that my pasty-munching friends. You should have thought of that before and you can't say you weren't told.

feck off,you arrogant,cocksure piece of shit.


Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7090
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Mind you that is a pretty concise précis for the entire Brexit project and all the argumnets in support of it. Thank you for giving it to me.

Luckily those implementing it are probably far too incompetent to deliver so all is not lost.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4927
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Plymouth and Cornwall were both as thick as pigshit to do so. As was everybody else that did.

Every single reputable source warned that Brexit would be a complete disaster for our economy and were criticised for creating "Project Fear". Well bit by bit it is happening (have you noticed how petrol prices are creeping up by the week by the way?). It wasn't so much Project Fear as Project Fact.

It would be quite wrong for our newspapers to ignore this. Even though most of them do.

The most laughable bit of all was Cornwall voting for Brexit and then realising it would lose its EU subsidies. Well that's too bad and it's too late to worry about that my pasty-munching friends. You should have thought of that before and you can't say you weren't told.

feck off,you arrogant,cocksure piece of shit.

Let's hope you're right and I'm wrong, eh?

Not that I will be.

You don't hope that you're wrong, your head's too far up your arse for that.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5031
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Why is it any surprise that a scared socialist gutless puddle of piss like SFD is afraid of Brexit?

I wonder how that Syrian he rescued from a capsized boat is doing at Frannie's house?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7090
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:54 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5031
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:02 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
LOL.

Feck me... He who full of verbal diarrhea is reduced to that pathetic response.

Says it all....
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7090
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:16 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10556
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:38 pm


Brent Herald

Why Brexit could make the cost of car repairs more expensive
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4828
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Plymouth and Cornwall were both as thick as pigshit to do so. As was everybody else that did.

Every single reputable source warned that Brexit would be a complete disaster for our economy and were criticised for creating "Project Fear". Well bit by bit it is happening (have you noticed how petrol prices are creeping up by the week by the way?). It wasn't so much Project Fear as Project Fact.

It would be quite wrong for our newspapers to ignore this. Even though most of them do.

The most laughable bit of all was Cornwall voting for Brexit and then realising it would lose its EU subsidies. Well that's too bad and it's too late to worry about that my pasty-munching friends. You should have thought of that before and you can't say you weren't told.

feck off,you arrogant,cocksure piece of shit.


Let's hope you're right and I'm wrong, eh?

Not that I will be.

You don't hope that you're wrong, your head's too far up your arse for that.

I don't understand the concept of relegating the nations welfare to the state of winning or losing a football match either. I want and need it to work.

I voted remain not because I a fan of the EU but because I thought leaving would send us into chaos and so it's proving and we haven't left yet.

It wouldn't be so bad if I felt there was a plan, but there quite clearly isn't. I worry about the seriously shit pair of David Davis and Liam Fox having anything to do with seriously weighty issues and I worry that the one frontbench member who looks as though he's got his head screwed on, Hammond isn't long for the job.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4927
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Mind you that is a pretty concise précis for the entire Brexit project and all the argumnets in support of it. Thank you for giving it to me.

Luckily those implementing it are probably far too incompetent to deliver so all is not lost.

It was an appropriate response to a condescending and insulting judgement that all people who voted to leave the EU are "as thick as shit pasty munchers".As ye sow,so shall ye reap.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4828
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm not going as far as that, because I do appreciate the genuine frustration out there. I cannot think of a single good reason for leaving though, not one that hasn't been refuted by the facts that are out there.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10109
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Don't like being called thick as Pig Shit for having a different opinion, if you want to listen to the Brexit stay agendas (which you do) then crack on, me I'll look forward to leaving the most undemocratic, beaurocratic union that's been an accountancy nightmare and if in your esteemed opinion I'm a Pig-then oink fecking oink

Where's that £350m/week that the NHS was promised then? If you believed that you're as dumb as feck.

We're all entitled to opinions but when one is based on misinformation and racist bigotry then it tends to be pretty feckin stupid.

"Pigshit" might have been a bit strong, though. How about Lyon's Golden Syrup? Does that make you happier?

Well seeing as we are still in the EU and still paying the money into the EU pot then maybe the money isn't there.

Not too difficult to understand really unless of course you don't want to!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4828
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Don't like being called thick as Pig Shit for having a different opinion, if you want to listen to the Brexit stay agendas (which you do) then crack on, me I'll look forward to leaving the most undemocratic, beaurocratic union that's been an accountancy nightmare and if in your esteemed opinion I'm a Pig-then oink fecking oink

Where's that £350m/week that the NHS was promised then? If you believed that you're as dumb as feck.

We're all entitled to opinions but when one is based on misinformation and racist bigotry then it tends to be pretty feckin stupid.

"Pigshit" might have been a bit strong, though. How about Lyon's Golden Syrup? Does that make you happier?

Well seeing as we are still in the EU and still paying the money into the EU pot then maybe the money isn't there.

Not too difficult to understand really unless of course you don't want to!

The money doesn't exist Mouldy because we don't actually pay £350 million to the EU every week. We get a large part rebated, the point is that Leave shouldn't have got away with using that as a campaign slogan in the first because it is highly misleading.

I don't see how the government is going to get a better deal with our largest trading partners outside the tent. But right now, I hope they can pull a rabbit out of the hat, right or wrong I personally need them to.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5031
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:00 pm

The 'Remainers' seem to think that the '£350 million lie' has been the only lie ever told in politics.  They keep using it to justify their position that somehow the election has been fraudulent.  I don't think most people believed it in the first place and voted to leave anyway - because only the young, naive, or idiots believe in promises that politicians sprout forth when canvassing.

As for the economical impact..?  Perhaps money in some people's minds, isn't everything?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4828
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Rickler wrote:
The 'Remainers' seem to think that the '£350 million lie' has been the only lie ever told in politics.  They keep using it to justify their position that somehow the election has been fraudulent.  I don't think most people believed it in the first place and voted to leave anyway - because only the young, naive, or idiots believe in promises that politicians sprout forth when canvassing.

As for the economical impact..?  Perhaps money in some people's minds, isn't everything?

Virtualy all raw materials are paid for in USD be it steel, nylon in Brent's case or Far Eastern labour. the manner in the pound is tanking against it will hurt everyone in the UK. The pound is cheap because the market says so, that is directly related to the referendum result and the announcement that the UK will commence article 50 negotiations in march. You only have to look at a graph.

Unless we go back to a feudal bartering system , then money is everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   

Back to top Go down
 
Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: