Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Shorely it couldn't be any worse than the current freeforall? More work for immigration staff though I suppose raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
We already have one that doesn't work. The tier 4 student visa is an example - it's widely abused and if you tick enough boxes you get the visa regardless of your academical credibility.

To introduce a points based system you would have to recruit a massive amount of staff to process the visa applications, as well as quadrupling the amount of enforcement staff to police the actual thing once the visas have been issued. You would also have to have some sort of returns policy for those who were no longer meeting the terms of their visas.

If a Polish national was no longer working for their original employer, would they be detained whilst they awaited removal or would we just hope they leave of their own accord? Would we build more detention centres? How would our relationship with Europe develop if we were locking up their nationals because they broke the terms of their visas? What sort of documentation would be required to enforce a removal to each individual EU country?

You want us to tell you how to do your job? Laughing I suppose the lot telling you what to do now aren't doing so well so why not throw it open to the ATD think tank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's down to the yoof to save us from Brexit, good luck with getting them to give a feck about a system they feel no involvement with. I reckon this is a lot closer than we are being told and from what I can gather looking and listening the outers are having it with Biccies assertion that it will come down to immigration in the end being about right and the one thing Camjob has no answer to.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:16 pm

What a difference between cam and gove on sky the last two nights. Cam has done himself and the remain lot no favours at all. He even had a go at Kate on the breakfast show apparently!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:24 pm

I personally don't believe him, anybody else? Do you also think that the two kippers, two Tories and one limpdem that appaza represent the South West (who I've never been asked to vote for btw) will get any money for our NHS? Feckin Earl of Dartmouth being one of them. What a bellend that guy is but I bet he earns his salary and MAHOOSIVE pension.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:36 pm

If it's not true then its no worse than what the remains have come out with over the last few weeks.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:40 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Have had my postal vote and voted ~ out.

Mine arrived today. Twas signed, sealed and posted back.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:17 pm

Take that Franny. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:52 am

The remainers are sounding increasingly desperate now with the latest being that MPs could vote us in to the single market complete with open borders if the country decides to leave Europe? Don't these guys get it? There will be hell on if they do that.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:56 am

Or they could ask us to reconsider, until we come up with the 'correct' answer like the Oirish did.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 9:09 am

Suspect

Genuine mistake guv, honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:49 am

Ha ha, the same old corruption going on apace. Nice to see it being exposed for once. How does it go again ? "Oh, it was a mistake, sorry, anyway nothing we can do about it now. we will learn from our mistakes"

It will all revert to behind closed doors after the referendum thing dies down, whatever the result.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:59 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Take that Franny. lol!

There you go again...

Why would you think I am a Tony Blair fan?

At one point I was very happy that the Tories were no longer in charge, then I realised they still were and at that point Blair lost my support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Take that Franny. lol!

There you go again...

Why would you think I am a Tony Blair fan?

At one point I was very happy that the Tories were no longer in charge, then I realised they still were and at that point Blair lost my support.

More about the delivery than the content. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Thinking about the oh so "accidental" voting card boo boo, it wouldn't 'arf make the basis of a good excuse to run the referendum again, if they don't get the result they want, a la emerald Isle. I would imagine they've planned on all eventualities having war gamed themselves into a stupour. They've probably sent emissaries over to Russia to get some low down on vote rigging tactics and reasons for re-runs, only to find Putin got all his ideas from MI5.

These people are taking it very seriously. Their jobs are at stake, let alone civilisation as we know it.  Bless  jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:05 pm

They'll have the vote rigging weighed off to a fine art by now after the Heywood & Middleton by-election, Scottish referendum & South Thanet. Piece of piss to rig any vote now thanks to the Blair postal vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Thinking about the oh so "accidental" voting card boo boo, it wouldn't 'arf make the basis of a good excuse to run the referendum again, if they don't get the result they want, a la emerald Isle. I would imagine they've planned on all eventualities having war gamed themselves into a stupour. They've probably sent emissaries over to Russia to get some low down on vote rigging tactics and reasons for re-runs, only to find Putin got all his ideas from MI5.

These people are taking it very seriously. Their jobs are at stake, let alone civilisation as we know it.  Bless  jocolor

The last great reformation that led to militant religious zealotry was about five hundred years ago and led to the Lutherans, The Spanish Inquisition, The French Revolution and the Yankee civil war, it was all kicked off by people getting pissed off with corruption and a minority (the Catholics) showing off their wealth. I think the new reformation has already started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:42 pm

That would be the perfect outcome, that's for sure, and we could all speculate as to where it would lead.
I suggest you look at the Clavanism in Scotland, but maybe more pertinent is our own English civil war in particular, that is the nearest direct example of the establishment interests falling out among themselves. In the end, all people on here are levellers and diggers. Neither side represented us, yet they signed all up for slaughter., even told 'em which side they were on. And of course, one side won, and 20 years later the reformation happened and back came the losers. And so the world turned. A shortened version happened in Egypt recently.
You'll be lucky Amster. The best you'll get is the right to be a peaceful peasant in yer old age., but get old quick s those exiters don't like "rights" for the likes of you and I.
As Merlin once said, as the Americans portrayed him anyway, the age of the necromancer is over. That ain't arf true. The world is of new things, and I wish them well. I only hope they stand up for themselves, but I do not see Brexit as part of that strategy. Quite the reverse sadly, but I guess it would be fun seeing the Tory party and it's friends really at war in a spectator sort of way.
I don't think enough one way or the other to even vote on this one. Pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 8:16 am

The Egypt thing was wierd as the Army managed to stay out of it by and large even though they were some of the most corrupt in the country, hold a place in the hearts of the people it seems. The whole Arab Spring was very badly reported over here but over most of the Mahgreb on the whole it was very peaceful (Morocco and Tunisia) didn't go so well in Syria but then we got involved there. In Morocco and Tunisia the proles just walked around chanting they wanted change and it happened its amazing what can be achieved when people give a feck.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:00 pm

If you lot can drag yourselves away from the latest big brother live launch tonight I believe Camerin and Faragio are having a face off...ITV 9pm Handbags
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
If you lot can drag yourselves away from the latest big brother live launch tonight I believe Camerin and Faragio are having a face off...ITV 9pm Handbags

Farage looked a right idiot. Now Cameron's turn!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Well.... Cameron won that one....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next