Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:09 pm

The upturn in Exeters form is staggering,their excellent youth policy is paying big dividends could well make the playoffs and meet Argo if Brents, dismal recruiting of unemployed footballers continues.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:23 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Im sure i saw that they have Barnet's old stand going in the away end.

I believe It's in storage at the Cat and Fiddle training ground. Reassembly is likely to take place during the summer.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Aston Villa are eyeing Exeter City’s Ollie Watkins as a replacement for Jack Grealish according to a report from the Daily Star.

They now have found the man who they think could be Grealish’s replacement. Watkins has been one of Exeter’s best players this season and has been involved in many of their goals this season, either scoring them or making them.

But this has attracted a lot of attention. Their Sky Bet League Two rivals Mansfield Town had a £350K bid rejected for being far below their valuation of the player while Derby County and Brighton and Hove Albion are also interested in the forward. But now Aston Villa are set to step up and sign Watkins as their replacement for when Grealish returns to the Premier League.

They will have to spend big for Watkins though as their head coach Paul Tisdale has made it clear they don’t want to sell one of their top players so Villa will have to make a lucrative offer so they can begin talks with the player.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Doesn't bode well for their visit to HP, absolutely flying.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:20 am

I've always maintained Exeter will finish in the play-offs. But now it's clear they'll finish in the autos. Anyway they'll completely tear us to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 4:38 pm

Exeter mugged Swansea when they sold them Matt Grimes for two million, against Sutton in the cup he was crap!! i've never seen the guy have a good game!!
Buyers beware when signing Donkeys from Exeter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:17 pm

A bit like Ryan Harley, who was shit unless he was playing against us.

You have to hand it to them
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Freathy wrote:
I've always maintained Exeter will finish in the play-offs. But now it's clear they'll finish in the autos.  Anyway they'll completely tear us to ribbons.

The form they are in, a defeat wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I don't think Exeter will go down. Tisdales reign has seen a huge amount of time whereby the team have either been in a trough, or at a peak. Is the team/squad really that much worse than last year? I fully expect there to come a time where you win about 6 on the trot.

Looking back at this post I must admit that I'm astonished at your accuracy. As a pundit on this thread you have no peer.

I have to include myself among some of the worse. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:42 pm

Beat Wycombe 4-2 tonight. Fookin hell.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:50 pm

They're comin' for us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:55 pm

What a run. They just can't stop scoring. I guess Derek will have to do a Liverpool to keep them out Maybe then we can keep it down to a 1_0 defeat.. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Not looking forward to this game, at all!

I've been watching their progress over the last 5 weeks and I have been thinking - these feckers will be peaking when we play them at home. I have a feeling it's going to be an awful day. Actually, an embarrassing day. :-(
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 10:10 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I don't think Exeter will go down. Tisdales reign has seen a huge amount of time whereby the team have either been in a trough, or at a peak. Is the team/squad really that much worse than last year? I fully expect there to come a time where you win about 6 on the trot.  

Looking back at this post I must admit that I'm astonished at your accuracy. As a pundit on this thread you have no peer.

I have to include myself among some of the worse.  Embarassed  

TBH Hugh you've gotta be due a period of 'trough' now haven't you !? Please ? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
They're comin' for us!

You better believe it Les. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 5:32 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
They're comin' for us!

You better believe it Les.  Very Happy

pirat
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Evening Chaps
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Should be a good day on 11th really looking forward to it, what about you chaps? BTW can we have some more tickets please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Foxy wrote:
Should be a good day on 11th really looking forward to it, what about you chaps? BTW can we have some more tickets please.

What a run of form you guys are on, unbelievable turnaround.

I can see Exeter getting a result on the 11th. Unlike Little Plymouth, City have decided not to cash in on the family silver this window
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:

I can see Exeter getting a result on the 11th. Unlike Little Plymouth, City have decided not to cash in on the family silver this window

Great turnaround I for one thought we were doomed and left the ground at halftime several times early season. Reckon you guys might scrape a draw 1-1. Either way can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:43 pm

Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Great turnaround I for one thought we were doomed and left the ground at halftime several times early season. Reckon you guys might scrape a draw 1-1. Either way can't wait.  

I thought you were doomed too, but looks like there's some real ability in a fairly young squad.

Backed by vocal City fans it should probably feel like a home game for you, albeit with 12k green cardboard cut outs on three sides of the ground lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:59 pm

Foxy wrote:
Evening Chaps

Fcuk off you fairweather cnut.

And no you can't have any more tickets, after struggling to sell 800 for the last few seasons you're lucky to have 1500.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Evening Chaps

Fcuk off you fairweather cnut.

And no you can't have any more tickets, after struggling to sell 800 for the last few seasons you're lucky to have 1500.

Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Loves ya
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Should be fun eh chaps sleep tight and don't have too many nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next