Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:21 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
It doesn't get much better than this. Who needs the TV  parteeeeee

especially when we lost 3-1 not 3-0  ha ha to Everton and didn't get smashed by arsenal if you read wengers review on the bbc website

"I was surprised how well they were organised and how strong they were in every challenge. They did not die physically and were always dangerous on set plays.

"The gap between the Championship and the Premiership has been reduced and looking at the FA Cup results today, you could see that."

happy to help out the exeter cocks.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:25 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

BT sport2 chaps,no wonder Nool takes the p155 for forks sake, I'd smash the Cnut.

Happy New Year.

See you in the bar motor, staying up as well bhey bell me bud.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:31 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

especially when we lost 3-1 not 3-0  ha ha to Everton and didn't get smashed by arsenal if you read wengers review on the bbc website

"I was surprised how well they were organised and how strong they were in every challenge. They did not die physically and were always dangerous on set plays.

"The gap between the Championship and the Premiership has been reduced and looking at the FA Cup results today, you could see that."

You got two hands boy? We have big cocks bhey.

Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:34 pm

Talking of cocks is Harry dipping in his pocket? Our relying on loaness, thought so.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:37 pm

I'm losing the will to live, here.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:41 pm

I would if I'd got beat 2-1 by little old Exeter, best Fook off then.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:57 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Foxy wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

two hands yes. it takes two to type but exeter fan use a pencil in there mouth normaly..............

but cocks sorry I mean exeter fans drive audis like motorservices does and I'm not scared to drive to lpool in my car.  

ps not been called a boy for a long time thanks for the compliment
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Audi's are for wimps I'm more of a BMW man myself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:43 am

Tickets in hand, scarf and replica shirt out for ironing, price of diesel dropping through the floor, well 96.9p, 5,500 fellow Greeks ready for a good time, all good.

Biggest moan, having to pay £7 more for a shiite, cramped, seat at Orient tomorrow.

Try not to be jealous boys, I'm sure you will make the third round again some day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:38 am

Foxy wrote:
Audi's are for wimps I'm more of a BMW man myself.

And you have a big cock? Something isn't adding up here.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:07 am

Foxy is hilarious, up there with the legend that is tigertony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:39 am

R
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I note the youngsters have been let out again to play again, don't forget to wash your little hands chaps after you finished your tugging

Thats no way to talk about Hugh watt, show some respect to you're fellow green
I take it you've accepted then you don't actually know me after all. Dickhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:55 am

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
R
Motorservices wrote:
My god, i leave you lot for a few weeks and on my return i see the scum fans are all banging on with we would have smashed them, but you didnt, because you were knocked out at HOME in round 1

I couldnt give a flying feck, as it stands you are top on goal difference, because as normal a good side came to home park and WON, 3rd i think is where you will finish, unless pompy sort themselfs out

Anyway, cant stay long, im booking my tickets to fly up from the Capital on wednesday

Can you lot fly to away games from plimuff....... no thought not
Ah I forgot you have an airport. The 24th busiest in the country no less. That must make up for you lot not being as good at football as us.

Better than having NO airport though, 2-1 when it mattered.....

Must have forgotten the defeat in the JPT but anyway the league is what matters. Would far rather lose at the home of the worst away end in English professional football and gain promotion than win and miss out. Obviously we're going to win and gain promotion.

THIS post will come back to bite you in the arse if you fail to go up, posts like this is why the world of football think you are a joke club

JPT is a nothing cup, glad you think beating us was worth it, you must be in the area final now, yeah? Oh and the floodlights failing was pure class in a glass, lovely touch
says a supporter of a club whose media centre/tea room was on view to millions last Friday.  laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Foxy Bingo, MotorMuppet, Plastic Tis, will need plenty of tissues tonight to celebrate their first win since november. laugh
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:13 pm

hoprfully motos audi is white suffs
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:55 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Foxy wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

two hands yes. it takes two to type but exeter fan use a pencil in there mouth normaly..............

but cocks sorry I mean exeter fans drive audis like motorservices does and I'm not scared to drive to lpool in my car.  

ps not been called a boy for a long time thanks for the compliment

lmfao, normally the only people that slate Audi (the biggest and largest profit making automotive firm in the world) only do so because they cant afford one, ive got 2, one for me and one for the wife, ive also got 2 VWs, what can i say, Business is booming
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:56 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Tiger has a habit of putting signs upo for free bacon sandwiches for argyle fans at my garage, bless him
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:58 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
hoprfully motos audi is white suffs

Black, both of them, although Audi abiss white (as used on the RS4 and R8) is prob the nicest white used on any car
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:00 pm

I find that people who feel the need to tell everyone how wealthy they are usually haven't got two pennies to scratch their ass with and what they do own is normally on the never never. Hey ho, I'm chuffed to bits for ya.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
R
Motorservices wrote:
My god, i leave you lot for a few weeks and on my return i see the scum fans are all banging on with we would have smashed them, but you didnt, because you were knocked out at HOME in round 1

I couldnt give a flying feck, as it stands you are top on goal difference, because as normal a good side came to home park and WON, 3rd i think is where you will finish, unless pompy sort themselfs out

Anyway, cant stay long, im booking my tickets to fly up from the Capital on wednesday

Can you lot fly to away games from plimuff....... no thought not
Ah I forgot you have an airport. The 24th busiest in the country no less. That must make up for you lot not being as good at football as us.

Better than having NO airport though, 2-1 when it mattered.....

Must have forgotten the defeat in the JPT but anyway the league is what matters. Would far rather lose at the home of the worst away end in English professional football and gain promotion than win and miss out. Obviously we're going to win and gain promotion.

THIS post will come back to bite you in the arse if you fail to go up, posts like this is why the world of football think you are a joke club

JPT is a nothing cup, glad you think beating us was worth it, you must be in the area final now, yeah? Oh and the floodlights failing was pure class in a glass, lovely touch
says a supporter of a club whose media centre/tea room was on view to millions last Friday.  laugh

And? the point you are making is what? is now the time i point out you never paid for the pitch you play on? or you keep taking money off PCC and use it to prop up a shite club?

I think it was actually planned, klopp didnt expect it and neither did the BBC, Liverwho are like you lot, nothing special
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Tiger has a habit of putting signs upo for free bacon sandwiches for argyle fans at my garage, bless him

God knows what he's going to do to your place next week motor, when us lot are taking over Liverpool for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I find that people who feel the need to tell everyone how wealthy they are usually haven't got two pennies to scratch their ass with and what they do own is normally on the never never. Hey ho, I'm chuffed to bits for ya.

haha, love it, if they were RS3 8Vs then yes id agree, there not, they are older than Hugh Watt aswell (6 years old) sorry both are paid for, and id be rather worried if a garage couldnt afford to pay for two 6 year old cars, company owned, sorry, i dont wipe my arse with 50s just yet buddy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

God knows what he's going to do to your place next week motor, when us lot are taking over Liverpool for a couple of days.

Taking over Liverpool ya daft cnut, it'll be like a cross between a farmers convention and a bingo night geek
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Last time i saw him he came in driving a little Polo, cracking little car, and as normal had me laughing the whole time he was there
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Les Miserable wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Taking over Liverpool ya daft cnut, it'll be like a cross between a farmers convention and a bingo night geek

so like a night out in plymouth then.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next