Czarcasm
Cornish Chris
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rollo Tomasi

Luton match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Brent was outside the boardroom before kick off and amazingly supporters were actually going up to him and shaking his hand. The man is shameless.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:10 pm

we are f***ing shit
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:12 pm

4 subs-where were Banton, Morgan, Allen etc? Very odd.

Game decided in a 5 minute spell when Argyle had what looked like a perfectly good goal by Reid disallowed and then fell asleep to allow Luton to take an unmarked short corner which was eventually finished by a low shot through a crowd of players. And that was it really. No use blaming the ref, Argyle had plenty of time to try and get something out of it but TBH if the game was still going on they wouldn't have scored. Many supporters got their wish when Harvey and Thomas came on but it didn't make much difference-Thomas got a couple of decent crosses in but can't remember too much from Tyler, i suppose that his admirers will say he was played out of position but sorry, yet to be convinced that the lad is going to make it. The new guy did OK in patches but caught the bad passing bug In the second half when the tension started to mount. Pretty depressing on the whole, looks as if even the play offs are starting to look distant unless Argyle can break this run very quickly. They need some fresh blood in now and I think there could be some wheeling and dealing this week. Fecking well hope so anyway.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Thats sums it up for me to greenskin. One of my concerns is when we go a goal down our heads drop and more of a concern is we have no plan b. More mid table misery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Paying for pain.

That was today's dilemma. Get up to watch Argo or have some ink done. I opted for the latter.

Getting ink done is obvioulsy more expensive than watching Argo, by by feck it was far more rewarding. The bonus was, I was inked by a lovely young lady, in nice relaxed atmosphere. I was pre-chiled by a good few Stella's in the Kings Arms down by the bus station first.

What a nice day - especially after my early morning ice drama. Now, where's my Domino's pizza I ordered before I walk up to the pub?

I like Saturdays. laugh

PS: Quick, De-Lar. Get your screenshot before I edit my post. Banana Banana Banana
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:43 pm

I'll resist the temptation to say anything about the w@nker who owns the club, his jamboys who keep him free from grief , the Aviva faithful in their tent and the uninspiring coaching staff.

What an utter shambles the club has become.

Facebook:
Roger Whichelow with Andrew Brooks
1 hr ·
Green Army 0 Luton Town 1. Just saying Blade....
Like ·  · Share
Lee Beesley, Richard Haynes and Thomas Palmgren like this.

Gareth Darby We 're a poor side! (Blade circa 1990 onwards)
57 mins · Like · 1

Andrew Brooks I no longer care. Club now owned by an ex citibank/failed property developer and his janner jamboys............. nauseating.Haven't been to a game for over 3 years. Football is for idiots.
21 mins · Like

Andrew Brooks
21 mins · Like · 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Brent was outside the boardroom before kick off and amazingly supporters were actually going up to him and shaking his hand. The man is shameless.

we really do have some of the worse fans of any club in football
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Angry wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

Not the worst Angrybloke................ but the dimmest. The very fact that they can now get close to the players and the suits, pick litter for them etc is where it's at for them.
All together now, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Led by their noses by his annointed jamboys. Gotta hand it to the reluctant one. He sure knows what makes the dimwits tick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

Not the worst Angrybloke................ but the dimmest. The very fact that they can now get close to the players and the suits, pick litter for them etc is where it's at for them.
All together now, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Led by their noses by his annointed jamboys. Gotta hand it to the reluctant one. He sure knows what makes the dimwits tick.

Its those fans that have helped keep this club village for many years. We need fans who will speak up for the fans and their club and not just themselves and their agendas like a few we could mention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luton match thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4