Czarcasm
Cornish Chris
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Luton match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:58 pm

tigertony wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Ah, the usual 'Family Zone ruins atmosphere' moaning. What, because there's a terrific area to entice new young fans in which in turn stops a few old men waving their pints about and slurring at the away fans means atmosphere is ruined.

The Devonport has enough people in.

Stop finding excuses for the atmosphere which has been getting gradually worse and worse for a good few years now.

***Nasty, condescending post alert***

Listen you jumped up little shit, kids whose balls probably haven't even dropped yet oughta stop trying to talk as an authority on something you know fook all about - i.e. what constitutes an Atmosphere at Home Park, because you sure as hell will never have fooking seen one.

Carry on.
Listen you jumped up big illiterate ring piece who hasn't got any balls the reason you have to resort to foul language is because you are too stupid to hold a reasonable conversation.
Off you trot back to hospital now.

Czarchy is correct although he could have explained it in a better manor Very Happy I wish I could transport anyone under the age of 25 back to the 1980's (my compatriots can brief you on the 1970's). Yes, the rivalries got out of hand. Yes, the facilities were poorer. Yes, you'd rather take your son to a game now than then but I tell thee as a teenager growing up and travelling to new towns and cities on my own God it was exciting.

I can honestly say that I've not heard an atmosphere in this country anywhere that compares to some of those days.

Anyway given that we are plainly under achieving and now the reliance on loans has been unmasked how do you think Sheridan will tinker with his 4 subs. feckin joke in a cesspit of a division.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:00 pm

1. What sort of professional football club goes into a match with 4 subs?

2. We don't win after going behind.

3 That Tiger Tony bloke is an arsehole.

4. Mid table obscurity beckons

5. look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:04 pm

4 subs is plenty, don't need any, GreenArmy the best, always believe, early yet, lots of games to go, in Shez and Brent we trust
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Harvey on, big chance, top Janner
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Thomas on. great subs by Shez, changing the game, use your speed bhey, c'mon you Greens,
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Nine out injured/suspended, no need for excuses, no problem for us, competitive budget, we can win, going up.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Luton fans fighting, not us, family friendly award winners, c'mon Argyle, lets get at em
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Att 8,420 (802 away) big crowds back at the theatre of Greens, happy days
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Back up to 8th, great times for PAFC - always believe
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:45 pm

Harvey playing deep midfield role, future in safe hands, just need two goals, we can do this, c'mon Argyle.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Exeter back above us, no need to worry about other teams, game in hand, long way to go yet, all good for us.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Best team in Devon, tables don't lie, will always be us, c'mon Argyle
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Absolutely feckin awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:54 pm

hehehehe
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:54 pm

I think my grandson 'Jim' must have hacked into my account during the game, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:56 pm

#stripesareback cheers jocolor cheers jocolor cheers Banana parteeeeee chickendance drunk parteeeeee chickendance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:01 pm

I wonder how many pages long the 'brief' synopsis from that wanker mark pedlar will be today?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:02 pm

Speaking as Pat, I wish we had cruised to an easy victory, however I do fear that we wont be going up this season,
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:04 pm

#parforthebudget.
#lookhowfarwevecome.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:05 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I think my grandson 'Jim' must have hacked into my account during the game, sorry about that.  

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Feckin rubbish simple as that, we haven't had a full squad all season, Shez was saying pre match that Thomas, Harvey and Banton don't give him what he wants so he won't use them, guess today he had to. Anyway I'm sick of feckin excuses, we have a light weight squad, too reliant on loanees and we've fecked up the chance of going up this season because Brent does not have his eye on the ball, too interested in his property vehicle and he should back the team or feck off, in fact just feck off.
Brent out.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:15 pm

Iggy wrote:
Feckin rubbish simple as that, we haven't had a full squad all season, Shez was saying pre match that Thomas, Harvey and Banton don't give him what he wants so he won't use them, guess today he had to. Anyway I'm sick of feckin excuses, we have a light weight squad, too reliant on loanees and we've fecked up the chance of going up this season because Brent does not have his eye on the ball, too interested in his property vehicle and he should back the team or feck off, in fact just feck off.
Brent out.

No doubt when he boards the Flying Throbber to Exeter he will get a hero's welcome!Brent and the Boyz love it in the fourth division.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Brent out.

No doubt when he boards the Flying Throbber to Exeter he will get a hero's welcome!Brent and the Boyz love it in the fourth division.

He'll board it knowing someone else has paid for his seat. Average attendances twice that of Bury, Exeter, Burton, Wycombe and Stevenage. When will these bloody idiots admit that irrespective of the historic debt that this club is being mismanaged NOW. NOW not at the time of admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Sadly it's a nationwide malaise, the economy is being mismanaged by politicians, bankers and business men but everybody blames it on world markets, forces beyond their control, it's not the managers control it all and the buck should stop with them. Brent has mismanaged Argyle from the off, he's still mismanaging Argyle and people should stop making excuses about it. It was obvious this team was going to falter and stutter, it's inevitable and it's Brents fault.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:44 pm

I wonder if Nool and Webb would be happy to be just 'fans' if it meant promotion......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luton match thread   Luton match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luton match thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next