Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:02 pm

I would be interested to see how well this legal action goes for Harper. Its not like there is much evidence out there! Just because Harper is ignoring it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Well, I hope that enough people have seen that a vote for a bigot (my opinion) like Harper would not be in the best interests of the trust or the football club.

If he had an ounce of decency he would stand down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Porkies musings constantly refer to staying away from politics, being "ordinary fans" and keeping politics out of the trust. What this really means is a nice polite nodding dog of a trust that will continue to protect the owner and board from ANY criticism warranted or not. In fact Mr Newells constant campaign to control, silence and disrupt the trust has been anything but apolitical, wtf is he on about? As if we didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Nice thought of the day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:20 pm

I quite like Newell's new tag line of "Pasoti- the site that keeps giving"....oh it certainly does!

It's given me many a laugh, none more so than today and old fun time frankie!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:31 pm

An interesting dilemma for the Trust Chairman who left this site due to the allowing of a member with dubious racial views and connections to remain as a member until he transgressed either the site rules or common decency.

Perhaps it's all part of Porkies master plan to get Andy to resign from the Trust as well.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 pm

there must be an ulterior motive, even PL2 can't stomach supporting him or P&C for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
An interesting dilemma for the Trust Chairman who left this site due to the allowing of a member with dubious racial views and connections to remain as a member until he transgressed either the site rules or common decency.

Perhaps it's all part of Porkies master plan to get Andy to resign from the Trust as well.

Not a chance in hell Andy Symons will say anything..  He hasn't even announced his own departure yet, or why he isn't standing again.

Thinking back...  Apart from a few pieces in the Herald over HHP which they instigated, has he ever said anything ever?

Andy Symons was complete disaster for the AFT, which has left it as nothing more than a 'booster section' for the RBL.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:37 pm

No suprise Ollie arshole likes Heil Harper also no suprise self confessed nice guy Rapson is a big fan, what's more of a suprise is that Funtime Frankie is still supported by nool and the forum he owns.
Back to top Go down
Peter Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:38 pm

I agree that under Andy Symond's watch, the AFT withered. My understanding was that the owner wouldn't deal with him hence PASB or whatever it was called. All the more important that it reinvigorates itself, and an election provides a great opportunity to do that. A reinvigorated AFT with a credible Board is essential to meet the supporter engagement needs that I think we all subscribe to.

One question I had: is it actually possible for someone to hack into a Facebook account, and if it has been done, can it be proved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:48 pm

I would imagine Facebook is probably one of the hardest things to hack on the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:53 pm

I think they have pretty robust security measures being one of the biggest social media websites on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Peter Ryan wrote:
I agree that under Andy Symond's watch, the AFT withered. My understanding was that the owner wouldn't deal with him hence PASB or whatever it was called. All the more important that it reinvigorates itself, and an election provides a great opportunity to do that. A reinvigorated AFT with a credible Board is essential to meet the supporter engagement needs that I think we all subscribe to.

One question I had: is it actually possible for someone to hack into a Facebook account, and if it has been done, can it be proved.

In IT world more or less anything is possible if you have enough know-how.

I would observe that FB is a feckin huge global corporation worth billions of dollars that is at or near the cutting edge of every technological advancement made anywhere today. As such its security levels, whilst not impregnable because nothing is, are about as good as you'll find anywhere. The very idea that anybody would and could hack into a single FB account for such a reason stretches the imagination somewhat.

On the other hand there's apps on mobile phones, tablets and so on which save the log-in as a default and if somebody leaves a portable device unguarded then it'd take no time at all to cause mischief. It happens all the time. There's even a word for it: "fraping". Is it possible that this happened? Yes - without stretching the imagination at all.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:56 pm

Peter- yes it is possible to hack facebook if you knew the person's password and email; or if they left their facebook account open on their phone/ laptop. Facebook would probably have a log of any action/ comment and the IP address it came from. Frank Harper isn't a member of ATD so we have no access to his details. Pasoti will have his email address, and their site owner does have a very lengthy history of internet trolling (I don't think he has in this case though). To hack in via any other method would be near impossible I would have thought.

But what doesn't add up is that Frank Harper would have received daily updates on his Facebook timeline of posts from the BNP facebook group (I 'like' the Plymouth Argyle group on facebook and get 3 or 4 posts a day on my timeline from them) so to say he wasn't aware is, in my opinion, a lie. We know that the BNP wasn't a recent 'like' for Frank as he posted on their facebook page in June-
https://www.argyletd.com/t7492p75-het-knarf-reprah-aka-frank-harper-question-thread (see Coxside Green's screenshot)

Given that Frank Harper has made 3 or 4 anti-Islam posts, in different months, on different pages I would think that the posts were made by him and not a hacker. He has also made some anti-homosexual comments on the Herald's facebook page regarding a recent marriage at HMS Drake. It seems to be a common theme for him and I imagine there is more to be found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Peter Ryan wrote:

Facebook, like Google and others, offer a reward for anyone disclosing vulnerabilities. I believe the Facebook reward is a minimum of $500US, and the most they paid out is $20,000. It encourages responsible disclosure, which is good. A few people have claimed, and been paid. It happens.

Though Zuckerberg caused a bit of a stir when he didn't pay out in a recent case, and the guy did deface his page... http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/19/tech/social-media/zuckerberg-facebook-hack/.

So it's possible - no system is secure - but in my view highly unlikely because Facebook do close up any new vulnerabilities pretty quickly, and if I had a zero-day hack I certainly wouldn't waste it on an Argyle fan... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:31 pm

PS. I would call someone finding out your password a hack as such, nor someone leaving themselves logged in with their device unattended... that's just the account owner being rather careless.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Ollie Arshole still defending BNP fan Harper, calling those that exposed the creep as Saddo's? what i find sad is that Nool and his henchmen still support Harper and let him post on the "family forum"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:40 pm

So would it be fair to say that Frank is (possibly) talking horse manure? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Even if someone did discover his password he would still have noticed the updates from the BNP page as well as receiving notifications of replies to his posts on the BNP page. He would also have received notifications to the replies about his homophobic comments on the Herald Facebook page.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Nobodies had their Facebook account hacked, utter bullshit, did somebody also take the trouble to hack the herald comments section and plant his homophobic comments or is he admitting to them? The bloke should stand down, save everybody the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Newell thinking that this is all because he supported Frank is a complete load of crap aswell.

Not everything revolves around you Mr Newell, despite you thinking it does.

It's simply that a trust candidate has links to racist and homophobic posts. This makes him complete unfit to represent Argyle fans, so of which are homosexual.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Newell thinking that this is all because he supported Frank is a complete load of crap aswell.

Not everything revolves around you Mr Newell, despite you thinking it does.

It's simply that a trust candidate has links to racist and homophobic posts.  This makes him complete unfit to represent Argyle fans, so of which are homosexual.

Yea Man, he's a volunteer so according to the Goon Squad that makes everything's fine.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:59 pm

If Adolf does get elected what do the Trust board do? Vote him off for his views (which would make a mockery of the voting process)?

I would give him some type of Discrimination officer role where he has to organise an Argyle against homophobia and an Argyle against Racism/ Islamophobia type events. Maybe task him with getting more minorities into Argyle- get Frank to give out tickets in mosque's/ gay clubs etc.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:10 pm

This is the post made by Harper on the BNP Facebook page (that he didn't know he had 'liked', although he admits to 'liking' the "no to another mosque in Plymouth" facebook page where similar comments were made by him)-

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 Bnp10

BNP FB Post
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:39 pm

How does Facebook order your"likes"? The screen shot I took yesterday has the BNP pretty prominent on his home page. No way anyone would miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next