Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Now if "someone" had liked it and it wasn't you, why then would you comment on the page?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Just to add to the facebook hacking comments, if you (or someone else for that matter) log into your account on a new device then facebook sends you a notification, usually via email telling you it's happened.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks Pete. The wriggle room for Heil Harper starts to contract even further. I would do as suggested earlier and appoint him Head of Diversity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

has Lee Jameson made any comment yet ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Has Harper tried to deny making the posts on the BNP page? That would be proper popcorn time if he was that stupid. Some were made back in JUNE - i.e. way before he'd even joined the Trust! The Farm ModSquad leaping to defend their Racist mate are blissfully unaware of the damage they are doing to their already discredited site by choosing to ignore his BNP postings. At least he's being taken to task over there now, it seems.

It's all a bit car crash isn't it? He has no defence. His only lame plea was something quite distasteful about his grandchildren controlling his 'likes'.

Busted, I'm afraid Frank.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Anyone wishing to question Frank at the gazebo tomorrow, he'll be the guy in the suit...

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 Suit210
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Or............Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 Burqa-and-sunglasses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Peter Ryan wrote:
I agree that under Andy Symond's watch, the AFT withered. My understanding was that the owner wouldn't deal with him hence PASB or whatever it was called. All the more important that it reinvigorates itself, and an election provides a great opportunity to do that. A reinvigorated AFT with a credible Board is essential to meet the supporter engagement needs that I think we all subscribe to.

One question I had: is it actually possible for someone to hack into a Facebook account, and if it has been done, can it be proved.
Don't think that's fair. The aft withered once Webb outgrew it and you were part of that set up, maybe you should have said more at the time?

Funny how you turn up just to stick the knife in though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:36 am

Frank Harper on Pasoti wrote:
I've never had any posts from the BNP, and am getting absolutely sick of Green Rhino's constant griping. If you care so much for the AFT why did you leave it and why are you undermining the election? Homophobe? Racist? I reached a high level in both of my careers and was positively vetted to top secret by the MoD and had staff of many ethnicities working for me without one complaint. in addition my CRB check is pristine and I have no criminal record. Hardly the record of a racist homophobe! I'm probably a better choice for the AFT than he ever was because it is patently obvious that whilst I wouldnt, GR is intent on fomenting trouble when there is no pot to stir. Let's see how the election goes, he nearly had his way yesterday, I was going to withdraw, NOT NOW! Look forward to meeting him at the AGM to get to the bottom of his vicious attitude.

Can someone who is not banned on Pasoti post the screenshots or provide links to where he has posted on the BNP site and the Herald site where he has made the homophobic comments? Lets see how he tries to squirm out of that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:55 am

Is he seriously trying to suggest that all this is made up ? Par for the course I guess. The Nool tried the same with his flickr account and he who always knocks twice, with his banned 'multi' IP address.

All roads of rewarded compliance and the bucket rattling culture, lead to the fine gentleman. He just loves a jamboy, whilst they just wannabe someone at the Theatre of Schemes.

What an utter, deviously self interested shambles PAFC has become. Not sure I have the stomach to even watch the village show on tv What a Face
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:07 am

Go on tring you know you want to watch. The cameras might zoom into the directors box over flowing with hangers-oners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:50 am

Racist, homophobe and liar, got more neck than a giraffe that one has. Anyway even Porky is not denying it now, he is more along the lines of "what does it matter if Frank is a racist and homophobe, as long as he does it on his own time?"
Some defence lol.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 am

Adolf Harper seems to deny everything, but racist and homophobic comments from HIS facebook account are all over facebook. In this Herald story on Gay Marriage he makes the following 2 comments (and a further response to another comment)-

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 Jobby10

LINK
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:45 am

The Trust will be finished if BNP Harper is elected, perhaps that suits the Superfan Agenda, The forum owner and his yes men dont like the trust so its no real suprise who nominated the BNP stooge.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:34 am

Adolf seems to think Peter Ryan is the blame for all this, doesn't he realise that people will read this site to see the comments he (Adolf) has made- which he still has not addressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:38 am

I am not sure that he knew the plot to begin with, but if he did, he has now completely lost it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Another new low for the Farm Mod Squad, this time it's Daz. An attempt to slur a young potential Trust Board candidate, in order to make Franks election a little more likely.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=62&p=1529030#p1529030

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Daz is obviously trying to push the attention away from Frank Hitler and making himself look a pathetic loser.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Doz the Mod is probably a little to old to like his Startrek alien man thingy with the big raygun but he his one of nools fvckwits so nothings suprising, i agree he seems to prefer BNP Frankie to an enthusiastic youngster, but then again so does the his master. The BNP is welcome on the farm so its seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:31 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Doz the Mod is probably a little to old to like his Startrek alien man thingy with the big raygun but he his one of nools fvckwits so nothings suprising, i agree he seems to prefer BNP Frankie to an enthusiastic youngster, but then again so does the his master. The BNP is welcome on the farm so its seems.

Daz is not that old nor does he support argyle. If he's got involved in this, it must be desperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Porky, I'm off to the game with jimmer, toner, webber and Wozzer hold the fort will you Dazzer.
Dazzer, yeh no worries Boss.
Porky, I'm home! What's happened anything much?
Dazzer, Yeh, no, pretty quiet really, had a bit of shite from GR but soon put him down, fancy a back rub?

Laughable.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:32 am

I've met Daz...   

We didn't know each other but were both in the same small group after a game that was talking together.  Everything was going fine and somebody decided to make introductions.  Our hands were actually shaking when someone said "Daz, this is Rickler..."

Well... It was if someone had said  to him you're shaking hands with the Ebola virus.  Daz snatched away his hand and leaped back..  After he gathered himself and with everyone staring he said, "Why do you say those horrible things". "Why do you say horrible things, I replied.  He just looked at me stunned.  He huffed, turned away and walked off to sit with Newell at his table.

The rest of the group just stood in embarrassed silence. Several of them apologized for him.  I just laughed...

The guy is a first class tosser and a fine example of the "keyboard warrior" that his guru and mentor Newell always goes on about.  Bit like Newell himself.  You meet these people face to face and they can't meet your stare.  Says it all really....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:59 am

Daz supports Man United he isn't interested in argyle at all. Why he's a mod is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:19 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Daz supports Man United he isn't interested in argyle at all. Why he's a mod is beyond me.

This is why. Clueless wannabes.

https://twitter.com/CentreTransfer/status/519563080154374145
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:10 am

Womble wrote:
Frank, 2 questions:
1) You've admitted that you only became a trust member 6 weeks ago. Why were you not interested enough to becomr a member before? And having joined why did u decide to step up and run for the board?

2) Have you ever posted on the BNP facebook page? If not it'll be great to make that clear and put that row behind you.

This screenshot is taken from this link which was on the BNP Facebook site.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritishNationalParty/photos/a.10150139548435070.332518.71523830069/10152476283610070/

Andy Hearn, who has served in Iraq and Afghanistan, writes eloquently but then is "owned" by the ever erudite Mr Harper  sarcasm

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 Bnp_fr11

You can expect a full and "frank" reply though because we've helpfully been told....

Mr Harper wrote:
please note I never lie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next