Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:47 pm

It's rather telling that no one on Pasoti is rushing to his defence.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Is this the guy who did the 'walk around the pitch in a tutu LOL ROFL' thing a few years back? Or is that someone completely different?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Hinch that was I believe.

It couldn't be Frank as given his political beliefs he couldn't walk around the pitch without occupying it. Had to give up football when the goalie said "make a wall" and he obliged. 12 feet tall with barbed wire kept out the free kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Is this the guy who did the 'walk around the pitch in a tutu LOL ROFL' thing a few years back? Or is that someone completely different?

Hinches Legs wasn't it?

I know Hinch was called Frank.

Wasn't it his punishment for gobbing off about Wotton or something similar?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Hinches Legs wasn't it?

Hinches Legs was Franks old Pasoti name - yeah he did the pink tutu walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Apparently someone put the BNP like in Harper's FB likes Laughing He conveniently forgets to discuss the anti mosque and halal likes (that he has now deleted)-

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 Harper11

ISRAELI FLAG!!!

whats that saying about hole and stop digging?

I expect that he's had his preferences changed on his pasoti account, someone else who was anti Palestinian hacked his pc, changed his avatar, his likes on Facebook, used his name whilst making anti Muslim comments on numerous articles discussing racial issues, then started sending him e mails and generally harassing him, obviously somebody on ATD. Seriously if anybody had those levels of skills they would be working for MI5 or Newell.
If he was homophobic as well he would tick all the boxes.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It's rather telling that no one on Pasoti is rushing to his defence.

And rather sad that very few on pasoti seem to have the balls to challenge him, speaks volumes about that lame forum, toe the line, nothing to see here, move along and so on, seems to be the order of the day Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AstiSpumante on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Hinches Legs wasn't it?

What did Wotts do to upset him, eat Halal?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Sam (on the farm) is ever helpful and says more without words than my huffing and puffing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Our very own Greensam gives him both barrels, geddon Sam.
Knarf Reprah wrote:
I've just received a message from a friend asking me why I support the BNP! Cue total confusion, after much digging around I have found in my likes on Facebook a reference to the BNP! May I stress that I am not and never have been a supporter of that faction. My late father was a Desert Rat who fought against fascism and I despise that political stance. Whoever you are who put it there, if you really are that desperate to malign me, you are sick! I was warned by someone on pasoti that this would happen, and yes the emails have started! If anyone knows how to delete likes please let me know, coz my likes were placed by my grandchildren, obviously not the BNP one! Those who know me are well aware that I am not a racist, but do love my country

Hi Frank,

Just go onto the page in question and click 'unlike' at the top of the page.

Sam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Hinches Legs wasn't it?

What did Wotts do to upset him, eat Halal?

He didnt believe he would achieve a landmark or something like that from what i recall. Hinches legs was seen as a joke on pasoti back in the days of no newell on the mod team
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:05 pm

When a forum can be obtained by the likes of nool, lowlifes like Funtime Frankie will thrive.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:13 pm

You might want a bit of a Pbay style clean-up before unliking the page Frank

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 Hmm10

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritishNationalParty/photos/a.10150139548435070.332518.71523830069/10152476283610070/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
You might want a bit of a Pbay style clean-up before unliking the page Frank

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 Hmm10

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritishNationalParty/photos/a.10150139548435070.332518.71523830069/10152476283610070/

searching somesort of god coxside ?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Just an oldish film angry, The Gods Must Be Crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Obviously Funtime Frankie's grandchildren visited Longleat and were so inspired by the animals they hacked their Grandfather's account and "liked" Hooper the Giraffe Snooper's Somerset investigates Facebook site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Iggy wrote:
Knarf Reprah wrote:
I've just received a message from a friend asking me why I support the BNP! Cue total confusion, after much digging around I have found in my likes on Facebook a reference to the BNP! May I stress that I am not and never have been a supporter of that faction. My late father was a Desert Rat who fought against fascism and I despise that political stance. Whoever you are who put it there, if you really are that desperate to malign me, you are sick! I was warned by someone on pasoti that this would happen, and yes the emails have started! If anyone knows how to delete likes please let me know, coz my likes were placed by my grandchildren, obviously not the BNP one! Those who know me are well aware that I am not a racist, but do love my country

Hi Frank,

Sam.

Unsurprisingly, the 'unlike' button is in the same place as the 'like' button...

(Also, if some nice person clicked 'like' on Exeter City FC on Facebook for me while I was off making a cup of tea, I think I'd notice all the Exeter stories in my newsfeed pretty darn quickly...)

Tim
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:37 pm

He'd have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Obviously doesn't give a Scooby Doo for the truth.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:45 pm

This phantom hacker that liked the bnp from Frank's account must have made the comments on the bnp facebook page too. Remember Frank is not a liar laugh
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:48 pm

This really is comedy gold. I wish Jock were here to play with......

FUCKTARD FRANKIE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Tim Chown wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Knarf Reprah wrote:

Hi Frank,

Sam.

Unsurprisingly, the 'unlike' button is in the same place as the 'like' button...

(Also, if some nice person clicked 'like' on Exeter City FC on Facebook for me while I was off making a cup of tea, I think I'd notice all the Exeter stories in my newsfeed pretty darn quickly...)

Tim

Basketball

lol!

I'm sure there's an innocent explanation..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:52 pm

I think he's either unashamedly thick-skinned, or just plain thick.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Tim Chown wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Knarf Reprah wrote:

Hi Frank,

Sam.

Tim

Oh for goodness sake Tim!

He doesn't read his facebook account someone tells him about it. It's all their fault! Suspect

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I think he's either unashamedly thick-skinned, or just plain thick.

he is comical ali thick
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Never fear though guys, because Ollieargyle9 says all is good with the world and can wipe the sweat from your brows, and I fore one see his point.

Ollieargyle9 wrote:
And people wonder why the Trust struggle to find volunteers, anybody willing to stick their head above the rest are abused by a certain faction, luckily we have more good'uns willing to give up their time despite the cr*p that sadly gets thrown at them than saddos throwing cr*p.

It's the good'uns we have to thank for Argyle still existing and the continued efforts of fan run organisations like the Trust, the GTs, GoS and Pasoti. Not the sad case spreading hate and using people's email addresses inappropriately and don't they just hate that fact.

Chin up Frank, I can't say I agree with you on many issues but anyone willing to get up there and give it a go has my respect :scarf:

GOOD'UNS LIKE FRANK, WHO LIKE THE BNP, AND HATE THE ISLAMS, THANK GOD (NOT ALLAH LOL) THEY'VE GOT MY BACK LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next