Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Never fear though guys, because Ollieargyle9 says all is good with the world and can wipe the sweat from your brows, and I fore one see his point.

Ollieargyle9 wrote:
And people wonder why the Trust struggle to find volunteers, anybody willing to stick their head above the rest are abused by a certain faction, luckily we have more good'uns willing to give up their time despite the cr*p that sadly gets thrown at them than saddos throwing cr*p.

It's the good'uns we have to thank for Argyle still existing and the continued efforts of fan run organisations like the Trust, the GTs, GoS and Pasoti. Not the sad case spreading hate and using people's email addresses inappropriately and don't they just hate that fact.

Chin up Frank, I can't say I agree with you on many issues but anyone willing to get up there and give it a go has my respect :scarf:

GOOD'UNS LIKE FRANK, WHO LIKE THE BNP, AND HATE THE ISLAMS, THANK GOD (NOT ALLAH LOL) THEY'VE GOT MY BACK LOL.

ollieargyle9 sounds like a nool tool to me he cant be for real he is too thick to be legit.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:56 am

So Ollieargyle9 thinks BNP liking, Muslim hating Frank Harper is a good guy- Christ you could not make this up. I suppose if Fred West were a pasoti-ite he'd be "a great gardener...he just likes to kill young women too".
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:25 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
So Ollieargyle9 thinks BNP liking, Muslim hating Frank Harper is a good guy- Christ you could not make this up. I suppose if Fred West were a pasoti-ite he'd be "a great gardener...he just likes to kill young women too".

A more fitting analogy you could not find. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:30 am

So a mass murderer could put themselves forward then going on Ollie's little words.

Patronising little shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:09 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
This really is comedy gold. I wish Jock were here to play with...

FUCKTARD FRANKIE

im off to see Jock for the weekend, im sure we'll have a chuckle over this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:02 am

So let me get my head around this.

Frank Harper joins the Trust 6 weeks ago and decides to stand for election. He is proposed by Leigh Rapson and seconded by Ian Newell. Leigh has had a mixed history with the Trust and Ian Newell has done more then any single individual to damage the Trust. IMHO anyone proposed by Newell is a massive risk to the Trust because of his history.

On Frank Harper's Facebook page there are "likes" for the BNP, an anti Halal food group and a group protesting against having more mosques built. There is a provocative image of a bulldog on his timeline. Through his Facebook account Frank has made a comment saying that he will cancel his Sky TV account because they (Sky) are introducing a British Muslim TV channel. On the BNP page Frank has made the comment "Problem is Islam has taken over already".

There are also comments on Facebook where Frank comments about the first gay marriage held at HMS Drake. "Quite right Andy, what pisses me off is that these jobbie jabbers seem PROUD of their beastly acts" and then "disgusting and depraved"

(you have to scroll down a bit to find them)

https://www.facebook.com/theplymouthherald/photos/a.10150681563521902.398430.7404691901/10152403099856902/

When challenged on Pasoti, Frank has claimed that he didn't know that he "liked" these "likes" on Facebook. For those of you that don't have Facebook, if you "like" something you are basically subscribing to updates from their page. That means you get an update from these pages everytime you log on.

Frank claims that his grandchildren were responsible for putting these "likes" on his page - apart from the BNP one. He claims that his opposition to the mosque is because of problems it will cause with parking. He is sure that the BNP like was put there by a hacker (obviously the hacker must have posted on the BNP page as well). He has offered no defence for the racist and homophobic comments he has made elsewhere. He claims that the Bulldog picture is a symbol of his country and is no way racist. He also claims that he has started to receive email abuse and that he is being targeted by keyboard warriors.

He has been supported on Pasoti by the mod Daz who has ignored the questions about his Facebook page. He has also been supported by the mod Ollieargyle who has ignored the questions about his Facebook page and shifts the blame to people attacking the volunteers. Obviously Ollie's memory isn't too good because I don't remember him speaking out against Newell when he has played all of his dirty tricks. And last but not least we have Newell who has been tweeting pictures of Loony Tunes and Fruit Loops on Twitter in what only I can assume are digs at Rickler. None of the other mods have commented.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:06 am

Are Frank's grandchildren horrible little racist shits?

Or is Frank?

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:08 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Are Frank's grandchildren horrible little racist shits?

Or is Frank?

I think anyone who uses his grandchildren as an excuse for HIS own behaviour is a disgusting shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:16 am

Is this guy for real?

Harper on the farm wrote:
Rather interesting that I'm the only one targeted eh?

Because nobody else has those kind of things on their publicly viewable facebook page you pleb.

He makes Newell look semi intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:37 am

He'll get on the Trust Board. The number of people likely to vote will mean that the number he'll require will be relatively low.

If he does get on, then a Civil War will almost certainly ensue within the Trust.

There is bucketloads of evidence that should deem his candidacy unfit, and his presence on the Board most definitely 'persona non grata'.

The Trust need to act, and quick.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:56 am

The ultimate responsibility for the promotion of this nauseating breed of low grade, deceitful janner wannabe, is the non investing reluctant one himself.

I can't believe he actually likes or respects these people. They are mere useful idiots, who act as his personal jamboys.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:23 am

after reading all the Facebook page likes and comments it's perfectly clear that the trust needs to act. if they don't act then they will be permanently damaged.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:25 am

Well done to Green Rhino for 'daring' to raise his concerns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:21 am

Newell can't wait to raise the "fit and proper" argument when he's harassing Damon yet he's very quiet on the matter when it's one of his own boys he's nominated Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:24 am

I think Frank's a lovely name for a dog...

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 Bnp-bu10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:28 am

Internet Ian has spoken.

We must all bow down to his superiority.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 am

So Adolf Harper hates facism but hates the islams and hates the gays? I bet he was in the TCE as well.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:40 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
So Adolf Harper hates facism but hates the islams and hates the gays? I bet he was in the TCE as well.

The blokes history is scary, SOE, PLO, IRA, KGB, MOD, TCE, BNP............AFT ? FFS !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:53 am

apparently he's worked out who's behind it all now, so everyone has libelled him and can expect action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:58 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
apparently he's worked out who's behind it all now, so everyone has libelled him and can expect action.

Again?

So how much has Newell told him to go for because his 75k didn't exactly work out last time did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:00 pm

Oh and Frank is NOT blocked from here if that's what he is referring to. He isn't even a member of here Laughing

So its someone who Frank has three times. I'm out then my pocket money is safe for a little longer.

Frank says he's angry, all I can think of is him having a hissy fit in his tutu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 pm

coor , he's well grumpy now !!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Reading newell's post about politics, it seemed to matter a great deal to him when Andy Symons was trust leader, quite often I read how the pasoti twatterati did not like the "leftie militant" trust. Now their good mate who happens to be a right wing racist bigot is running, politics doesn't matter. Funny that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:45 pm

My 75k is safe (again). I haven't met Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Oh and Frank is NOT blocked from here if that's what he is referring to. He isn't even a member of here Laughing

So its someone who Frank has three times.  I'm out then my pocket money is safe for a little longer.

Frank says he's angry, all I can think of is him having a hissy fit in his tutu.

I AM ANGRY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next