Peggy
Dick Trickle
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
gasser9

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:21 am

I deleted my account on pisspot a while ago now. It was something that Soapy was involved in. He banned a post for something quite innocuous and that was the straw that broke the camels back for me.
All this bluster of you have free speech over there is b#ll sh#t.
Long may their decline continue and free speech thrives on this site.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:47 am

Just had a glance on the new Farm Mundane thread. Good to know their Farm Controllers are taking note of points raised on ATD. study

Though if the net result is the twonks turning up here, I dunno whether to laugh or cry...
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:48 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Just had a glance on the new Farm Mundane thread. Good to know their Farm Controllers are taking note of points raised on ATD.  study

Though if the net result is the twonks turning up here, I dunno whether to laugh or cry...

lol! Every cloud has a silver lining, so im told,lol.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:54 am

Just read the pbay mundane thread, anybody into having a whip round so we can send them back? Razz
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:12 am

stealing out ideas again

mods hire a super duper lawyer sue them ask for £100,000 but settle for £75,000
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Whoa I'm definitely not TT, bleddy hell
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Also not a Twonk
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Graiser wrote:
Also not a Twonk

Hiya Graiser,welcome to ATD.It can be a bit blunt and forthright on ATD but i would say that the reason that posters on here are that way inclined is anger and frustration that the club has made such a bollocks of things over the years and finds itself in it's current position.At the root of it all is a wish to see a successful and progressive Plymouth Argyle and i'm sure that is one bit of common ground on which we all agree,no matter what the diverse opinions as to how this should be achieved are.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:39 pm

ATD, the elephants graveyard for banned or seriously pi$$ed off pasoti members. I suppose it always has been to a certain extent but the floodgates seem to be well and truly open now.............is there some sort of problem with Ian and his moderating team popcorn
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Graiser wrote:
Also not a Twonk

You were pretty desperate for Brent to get his miniStand built weren't you? I'm sorry, but in my eyes that elevates you not only to Twonk, but Captain Twonk.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Desperate, I don't think so, realistic, definitely with the current incumbent. If that qualifies me for a Captain Twonk moniker then bring it on pal, I can deal with that, but I would suggest that says more about you than me.
I registered with this site as I thought it allows free speech and thinking, hopefully I'm right on that assumption
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:05 pm

tagz wrote:
Graiser I have just signed up today as well. I have been banned from Pasoti (permanently) for sending a PM to someone asking if they wanted to go to an Exeter game
Lol what?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:11 pm

I thought a PM was private Suspect
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:25 pm

I'm not making judgements either way here, but it seems like there could be one heck of a story in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
tagz

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:36 pm

GreenSam wrote:
tagz wrote:
Graiser I have just signed up today as well. I have been banned from Pasoti (permanently) for sending a PM to someone asking if they wanted to go to an Exeter game
Lol what?

Foxy/ Silver Fox had a spare ticket to an Exeter game (their last home match) and he wanted to meet the person who I PMed so he wanted me to offer them the ticket. That person said they didn't want to go to an Exeter match but would be willing to meet him at an Argyle game then reported it to the mods and I am "no longer welcome on Pasoti".
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:44 pm

tagz wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
tagz wrote:
Lol what?

Foxy/ Silver Fox had a spare ticket to an Exeter game (their last home match) and he wanted to meet the person who I PMed so he wanted me to offer them the ticket. That person said they didn't want to go to an Exeter match but would be willing to meet him at an Argyle game then reported it to the mods and I am "no longer welcome on Pasoti".

:O i reckon it was more to do with the fact you joined here and made no secret of it fwiw
Back to top Go down
tagz

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Angry wrote:
tagz wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
tagz wrote:
Lol what?

:O i reckon it was more to do with the fact you joined here and made no secret of it fwiw

I was banned before I joined here
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 pm

tagz wrote:
Angry wrote:
tagz wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
tagz wrote:
Lol what?

I was banned before I joined here

crazy.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:02 pm

You have to be careful what you say because you dont want to upset Newell. When Paul Thomas was plaguing Pasoti with his lunatic ramblings Newell sent one if his nooligans to his house to sort him out. When the nooligan saw that Thomas was nothing more then a pathetic wretch he walked away and left him alone.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
You have to be careful what you say because you dont want to upset Newell. When Paul Thomas was plaguing Pasoti with his lunatic ramblings Newell sent one if his nooligans to his house to sort him out. When the nooligan saw that Thomas was nothing more then a pathetic wretch he walked away and left him alone.

if only all hired hitmen were that considerate sarcasm
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Also not a Twonk

Hiya Graiser,welcome to ATD.It can be a bit blunt and forthright on ATD but i would say that the reason that posters on here are that way inclined is anger and frustration that the club has made such a bollocks of things over the years and finds itself in it's current position.At the root of it all is a wish to see a successful and progressive Plymouth Argyle and i'm sure that is one bit of common ground on which we all agree,no matter what the diverse opinions as to how this should be achieved are.

Many thanks for the welcome GS, looking forward to some lively debate without recriminations
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I couldn't resist Tony! Very Happy
Bleedy hell you're getting like me already. santa

Anyways back to my story. I can't have Csarchasm calling my mate a twonk AND only as a Captain !!!!! .... so I'm sending round one of my top loonymen to scare him.
affraid http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/derp-idiot-13.jpg

Graiser is at least a Rear Admiral Twonk. Did you all know he knows the PM - so there - take that.

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm having a doze now - work tomorrow. Don't do Mondays Thumbs
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:24 pm

I sent and received some pms to someone on Pasoti a couple of years ago and received a ( knowing) wink from a mod as if to say we know what is going on . Maybe I am paranoid but there was more to it than that and I couldnt get my head round it .
On the same subject can pms be read on ATD ?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tell you something. If a nooligan came to my house he wouldn't be walking away. Handbags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next