Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:24 pm

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=103934

"We believe a general account could be open to misuse" laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Sorry POI, I don't follow links to dodgy sites where my privacy is threatened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Surely it should be “We no longer allow multiple user names on Pasoti”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:29 pm

beesrus wrote:

Here you go, Beeez.

"We are aware of a communication from the Argyle Fans Trust indicating that Pasoti does not allow an AFT account.
This isn't true.

The AFT, through their communication spokesperson, requested a general AFT account to be used by members of the AFT board. We believe a generic account could be open to misuse plus the fact we do not allow multiple usernames on Pasoti, so we asked if someone from the AFT wanted to change their Pasoti username to "AFT" or register and be the spokesperson on Pasoti.

The last reply from the AFT at the end of April was "I’ll see if there’s anyone else
amongst our volunteers without a pasoti account or who wouldn’t mind changing it to
be ‘AFT’.

We've heard nothing since. The offer still stands - if an AFT Pasoti member would like to change their username or register and be the sole spokesperson on Pasoti please let us know"
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:39 pm

"We believe a generic account could be open to misuse plus the fact we do not allow multiple usernames on Pasoti"

Like "Deepthroat", is that what he means?

Meanwhile....

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=101821

Posty obviously forgot about Daz's "Dazzy3000" account, (see Nool's comments later in thread)

Pisspotty, Nool and de liar are a total farce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:42 pm

How many of current AFT board are banned from Pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Green Dogg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Its just pathetic on PASOTI's part again.
John Lloyd has been assisting with the end of season survey for years. And the AFT have been highlighting it as well.
But because JL help set up FreeChat, he was banned from PASOTI.
Watching Kim and Trump today i couldn't help think of my old PAL Nool. (it's the North Korea link you see)
Will there ever be a time that he sits down for peace amongst the Argyle Fanbase again? popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:56 pm

P.O.I wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Here you go, Beeez.

"We are aware of a communication from the Argyle Fans Trust indicating that Pasoti does not allow an AFT account.
This isn't true.

The AFT, through their communication spokesperson, requested a general AFT account to be used by members of the AFT board. We believe a generic account could be open to misuse plus the fact we do not allow multiple usernames on Pasoti, so we asked if someone from the AFT wanted to change their Pasoti username to "AFT" or register and be the spokesperson on Pasoti.

The last reply from the AFT at the end of April was "I’ll see if there’s anyone else
amongst our volunteers without a pasoti account or who wouldn’t mind changing it to
be ‘AFT’.

We've heard nothing since. The offer still stands - if an AFT Pasoti member would like to change their username or register and be the sole spokesperson on Pasoti please let us know"
Then quoted on by the Great Leader, including a link to the survey.
And then Locked.
So the PASOTI attack dogs don't tear the thread to pieces after seeing the letters AFT.... Handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:08 pm

Well that didn't last long did it!

All swept under the carpet again because there's nothing to see here! We don't have a very bad past history at all. please don't mention the WOR!!!! :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:34 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Well that didn't last long did it!

All swept under the carpet again because there's nothing to see here! We don't have a very bad past history at all. please don't mention the WOR!!!! :pighug:

PL-cock has obviously been cracking one out reading this thread. Hey presto! it disappears off Pigspoti. All gone. nothing to see hear. Move along. swp ld
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 8:54 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! More comedy gold from the fully supportive Cornishman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.   Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti & the AFT - we do not allow mulitple usernames on Pasoti.
Page 1 of 1