34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wotton's Ashtray

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:56 pm

tigertony wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
You have to be careful what you say because you dont want to upset Newell. When Paul Thomas was plaguing Pasoti with his lunatic ramblings Newell sent one if his nooligans to his house to sort him out. When the nooligan saw that Thomas was nothing more then a pathetic wretch he walked away and left him alone.
Tell you something. If a nooligan came to my house he wouldn't be walking away. Handbags
bloody hell tiger i always thought of you as someone who is pro pashitty
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Pm's can be read by unscrupulous mods on any forum website GG- all the mods need is your registered email address (which we have for each user on ATD) and to change your account password- the mod can then log in as you and access your pm's (this is why its best to delete them or save them elsewhere).

A few years ago Posty and Newell had a big fall out (on Vital) and Posty posted a number of times that this is what IJN used to do on pasoti (and then help the confused poster [as they couldn't log in] to re-log in with a new password).

I'm sure most forums have this potential issue. We do have an automatic administration log so that we can check what admin/ mod actions have been done- won't necessarily stop this from happening but a rogue mod wouldn't be able to do too much damage as it would be identified quite quickly. We also have a Mod Log where we discuss name changes, requests, mod actions, new users etc.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:01 pm

greengenes wrote:
I sent and received some pms to someone on Pasoti a couple of years ago and received a ( knowing) wink from a mod  as if to say we know what is going on . Maybe I am paranoid but there was more to it than that and I couldnt get my head round it .
On the same subject can pms be read on ATD ?

As he says above GG!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Mmmm . Explains a lot .
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:06 pm

There was one particular poster on Pasoti.who stalked me and turned up on a couple of sites I visted whilst surfing the Web and asked me what I was doing on that site and why I was visiting it . How could they do that ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Makes me laugh all these pro ministand, pro brent brigade who have defected to the 'other side'. Brent out now !
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Not sure- if you use the same user name (e.g. Greengenes) they could do a google search and find you that way or if they knew your proper name a possible search of that? If you use social media (e.g. facebook) they might be able to see some of your profile and see what you like and search, or even have seen things you've commented on, on pasoti and made an educated guess.

The only possible way of knowing which sites you visit is by your internet search history- they would need access to your pc, tablet or phone to see this (which is unlikely).
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I thought a PM was private Suspect

Not on PASOTI it isn't, I sent a PM recently and noticed the wording had been changed.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Not on PASOTI it isn't, I sent a PM recently and noticed the wording had been changed.

That's despicable, What a snidey shower of shite!!
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

That's despicable, What a snidey shower of shite!!
r

Too right, now I don't regard myself as a controversial sort of chap but that type of issue plus the ridiculous recent censorship has done it for me
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Not sure- if you use the same user name (e.g. Greengenes) they could do a google search and find you that way or if they knew your proper name a possible search of that? If you use social media (e.g. facebook) they might be able to see some of your profile and see what you like and search, or even have seen things you've commented on, on pasoti and made an educated guess.

The only possible way of knowing which sites you visit is by your internet search history- they would need access to your pc, tablet or phone to see this (which is unlikely).

No.used a different name . Totally different .
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:58 pm

greengenes wrote:
I sent and received some pms to someone on Pasoti a couple of years ago and received a ( knowing) wink from a mod  as if to say we know what is going on . Maybe I am paranoid but there was more to it than that and I couldnt get my head round it .
On the same subject can pms be read on ATD ?

No, I believe the farm does have a method whereby your password is changed, by them, you can't log in, they read all your shite, then you get a new password and everyone is happy.

Except you. It has been posted before, I think that's how it goes, I am sure someone will post the correct version.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:01 pm

There you go Chem beat me.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:37 pm

greengenes wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

No.used a different name . Totally different .
There's only one explanation.

Pasoti - Page 10 Tony_p10
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
tigertony

tigertony

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Wotton's Ashtray wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
You have to be careful what you say because you dont want to upset Newell. When Paul Thomas was plaguing Pasoti with his lunatic ramblings Newell sent one if his nooligans to his house to sort him out. When the nooligan saw that Thomas was nothing more then a pathetic wretch he walked away and left him alone.
Tell you something. If a nooligan came to my house he wouldn't be walking away. Handbags
bloody hell tiger i always thought of you as someone who is pro pashitty

I actually try to avoid pro or anti anything. I take things at face value and if joining a site means I can have a laugh and a discussion then thats fine.
I don't like, and never have done throughout my life and career, bullying, arrogance, people who walk around with their heads up their a**e and people who think they are better than you.Rant

Anyways back to my story.
So, it was early evening and Graiser had pulled into a lay-by with his large ..... oopps .. sorry wrong story

OK. Graiser was ''cruising'' through Buckland Monochrome on a day that had been black and white. It had been dark but was snowing. He saw Crapstone Li ..... oopps .. sorry wrong story

Graiser was posing at work during his heroics at Dawlish Warren and here is the picture
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_p0woSEytxVw/TLVojpXLdbI/AAAAAAAACsI/IPAUrgzWpVo/s400/2010+DVD+
Thomas+and+friends+Misty+Island+Rescue+with+the+fat+controller+at+sea+on+captain+lifeboat.jpg
Then the PM arrived!

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : split link to fit page.)
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:42 am

Let's face it folks, the Pisspot was an incredible leap forward at it's inception but just like the roman empire it has become decadent and is strangling itself - the name of the game is 'control' and less to do with an our football club!! Sad affair all round and spawned some truely despicable characters!! pig pig Sad
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:05 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Let's face it folks, the Pisspot was an incredible leap forward at it's inception but just like the roman empire it has become decadent and is strangling itself - the name of the game is 'control' and less to do with an our football club!! Sad affair all round and spawned some truely despicable characters!! pig pig Sad

Watchamean? It's all about the charidee,the auctions, the Avivafests, the murals, the AAA passes....................... Who saved the bleddy club anyway ? ! The reluctant one played a blinder. Like kids let loose in a sweet shop. Keep those oiks onside and they'll control the fanbase while I try ineptly, to carry out my real business No
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:08 am

Tringreen wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Watchamean? It's all about the charidee,the auctions, the Avivafests, the murals, the AAA passes....................... Who saved the bleddy club anyway ? ! The reluctant one played a blinder. Like kids let loose in a sweet shop. Keep those oiks onside and they'll control the fanbase while I try ineptly, to carry out my real business No

As ever Tringy old boy - that's a yes from me!!
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Why always me?

Gareth Nicholson ‏@garethdn  Sep 23
#pafc When all of Brent’s empire built on sand sinks, sharing blame will be those who stopped legitimate scrutiny. They know who they are.

Ian Newell
‏@IJN3
@garethdn Still rabble rousing I see. Suits you, behind a keyboard and cowardly as ever. Where you when you had to stand up and be counted?

Gareth Nicholson @garethdn  ·  3h
@IJN3 Urgh, I haven't blocked you yet? Must sort that. Oh, and where was I? Not greasing up to Ridsdale for a start, you bizarre sociopath.

Ian Newell @IJN3  ·  3h
@garethdn You see late again, I blocked you a year ago after your drunken and foul abuse using sexist language that belongs in the 70's.

Ian Newell @IJN3  ·  3h
@garethdn But hey, you carry on your charade as a decent human being. There's a bunch who know different. Scumbag.

Ian Newell @IJN3  ·  14m
I've been called a 'bizarre sociopath' by a sly, conniving and odious character. Should I be proud or upset, I can't decide! :-)

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans - touched a nerve did we fatty?
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Good ol porky..
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Careful Frank or he might withdraw his support for the save the squirrels charity.

Nool says he blocked him a year ago yet still saw his tweet....
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Careful Frank or he might withdraw his support for the save the squirrels charity.

Nool says he blocked him a year ago yet still saw his tweet....

if porky clicked the hashtag #pafc gareth put up then that's how he can see it so in short he was snooping
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Nooly's master sanctions his behaviour. He knows the score. They are vermin.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Newell loves accusing people of being drunk.

How does he get this information? Send Tony the Snooper to monitor their supermarket visits, then peer through the curtains looking for wine glasses and laptops?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:18 pm

"Sly" seems to be the new buzzword/ insult for the Superfans. Strange when they have a long history of threatening people behind aliases?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next