PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Moove over, doesn't sound like him.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Peggy

Peggy

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Hypocrisy's such a terrible thing, isn't it? But only when it's done by other people.

Ignorant wanker.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Over on twitter Nooly isn't happy with greengenes for siding with the "cow"

James Brent must be so proud of his friend.

But how would he know, he doesn't read this place!
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Correct me if I am wrong but does it appear that Newell is publically pressuring younger twitter bods to retweet his tirades against Peggy?

Including the young lad who (I think) is making the new style of match highlights which have gone down a storm. (and they are good too!)

Odious tactics if you ask me. Let the youngsters endorse ideas they like and support, not what a bully pressures them to endorse and support.

Good on Charlie for so far ignoring Newell's pleas to retweet his rants to hundreds of different Argyle supporters. I bet he will be receiving the texts soon too.

As for 'hearing' what is written on here, why do Newell and PL2 pretend they don't acknowledge this site? Within hours of anything being written they don't like, such as Peggy's post, they know about it and are ranting angrily about it. Why? Because they scour this forum constantly and obsessively.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Postcode has a dossier on this place.

One of the mods/ex-mod/mod again told us this.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Porky has got dossiers on the farm too, he had screenshots of all the anti Brent/club posts that I made over there together with all my personal details.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 pm

They believe their own lies.

And they expect everyone else to believe them as well.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Just looked at porkies twitter, first time I've ever stalked it probs won't bother again, he really is trying to whip up support for his anti Peggy thing by calling on his teen fan club, scary as fook. I also noticed he's a Dunfermline season ticket holder? Was he born in that Parish? Shouldn't be allowed, feckin plastics lol. Also he borrowed that surfboard, there's no way he could ride that, poseur.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Iggy wrote:
Just looked at porkies twitter, first time I've ever stalked it probs won't bother again, he really is trying to whip up support for his anti Peggy thing by calling on his teen fan club, scary as fook. I also noticed he's a Dunfermline season ticket holder? Was he born in that Parish? Shouldn't be allowed, feckin plastics lol. Also he borrowed that surfboard, there's no way he could ride that, poseur.

If thats not a delibrate trolling thing i dont know what is.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:33 pm

He's also posted this on pasoti terraces -

The Hypocrite wrote:
I think his stint is over now Richard.

What a crying shame that some people think fit to take the mick out of the way Pie Face looks.

People in glass houses and all that.

My God there's some nasty and weird people in this world.

It must be good to be so perfect.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=85046
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Iggy wrote:

I'm guessing he did the Dunfermline thing after Damon bought a couple of ST's at another Scottish side (Albion Rovers?). He has previously said on exeweb that he supports Dunfermline (I don't know whether its because of their nickname- 'The Pars' [Plymouth Argyle Rosyth Supporters]?)
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Iggy wrote:

It's scary, the bloke really needs help. Does he realise it is public? His need to constantly try to ruin and destroy other people suggests something is pathologically awry in him. Why not just say his piece if he needs to and let it lie? No, he has to be belligerent, and make others do what he wants, until he has ruined the credibility of someone who has crossed him. Why always text, email, PM, tweet, and need to get others involved? It always has to be us against them dynamic, 'I don't like you', and look at all these people who agree with me. That's his twitter campaign in a nutshell.

He doesn't give a shit about Pie Face, that's all a smokescreen. I said much worse about the lad when he stood near me at Pompey away and gave me a headache with his hour and a half's worth of vile, aggressive abuse of both sets of players. I gave my thoughts on the lad post match and as far as i know, no one took to twitter to protect him. Peggy has purely said something in the past that has upset Newell, and now he is trying to 'strike while the iron is hot', and damage her using the moral high ground. It's as simple as that.

The campaign to coerce others into retweeting is strange on a number of levels. It's not just making your point. It's a calculated campaign to try and embarrass, ruin, humiliate and vilify someone. It isn't heat of the moment, it is prolonged, well thought out, asking for help from others (often young and inclined to be too innocent to know better). He's now taking to his forum to make his point, which of course is beyond reproach - a family forum, not abusive, where people without the right of reply are supposedly protected, in stark contrast (allegedly) to the dark lawless wastelands over here. So ranting about Peggy who has no pasoti account and calling her 'nasty' (as well as a witch elsewhere) is a perfect demonstration of his benign forum governance then!
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Sociopath!
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Cheerleader annoys him more lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Postcode has a dossier on this place.

One of the mods/ex-mod/mod again told us this.

Calling me Pedlar will get you banned. lol!  lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Newell can whip up his teenage sheep as much as he likes. None of them know me, and none of them are likely ever to see me, let alone meet me: I haven't been to an Argyle match, home or away, for the last two seasons and have no intention of ever having anything to do with the club again as long as people like him are involved. (Nice loss of income there, Brent - good job the club's in such excellent financial health.)

I never did anything to Newell except be myself. Just like I never did anything to Webb - in fact I never even met him. What I did do, of course, is to speak up over things I believe in - like running all that anti-racism stuff for the club, like speaking out when Webb's ultras were imposed on us long standing season ticket holders, and of course still speaking out about the obscenity that is a cinema in a public park. Obviously, my refusal to know my place still grinds his gears after all this time: that's the only explanation I can think of for his supposed outrage at a single post I made when he stalks the internet saying much worse things about lots of people. Why not tweet about the other comments on that thread, eh? Hang on, though - bullies always go for what they perceive to be the soft target, don't they?

In the end, though, the only person who comes out of this looking bad is Newell. I know, let's take umbrage at a piss-taking post in a piss-taking thread on a tiny messageboard I never read. And let's stir up a campaign against an anonymous middle-aged woman who I - with help from my new best mates - drove out of the club over two years ago. It's pathetic, it's controlling, it's bullying, it's psychotic - and it's water off a duck's back.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Just read his twitter feed ..what a prize twat he really is.

I am flabbergasted that this idiot gets the publicity not to mention the naive and stupid that flock to his banner.

This is the man that gets to sit in the prawn sandwich box with Brent at every away game !!
Making comment's like that....unbelievable.

What a sorry joke this club has become.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:31 pm

Seems he is the only one 'outraged' by it too, his pasoti post has been ignored.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:24 pm

doesnt this kid refer to himself as 'pie face' ?
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Seems he is the only one 'outraged' by it too, his pasoti post has been ignored.

I am sure he will log on with his multis later to offer himself some support.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 am

Nice calm and rational reply, Peggy, you educated wanker/witch. I only crossed swords with the man once and after a week or so he emailed me an apology, too late by then I'm afraid. The man needs help, life really is too short to live it as he does.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:55 am

It says a great deal about the game plan of the reluctant one, that he employs the Windsor Boys and the other self promoting janner dimwits as his jamboys.

Give them free rein at the Theatre of Schemes and they'll bucket rattle and marginalise educated w@nkers til the fine gentleman has exactly what he wants. Then he'll drop them like a bag of crap.

pig   Geddon James ! Ee gets it y'know.................. he gets you, you plank  Rolling Eyes No [I can say that cos ee don't read ATD] laugh 
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 pm

I must say on the few occasions I've met Peggy, I've never seen her broomstick. I suppose it may be retractable and well hidden.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Can you wiggle your toes Peggy ?  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
pafc70

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Glad I decided to stop posting on that corrupt shitty website in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next