mouldyoldgoat
Peggy
Dick Trickle
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Is it really owned by Brent? Or is that something Nool and De Liar made up? Because SFD never said it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Is it really owned by Brent? Or is that something Nool and De Liar made up? Because SFD never said it.

Well spotted, Mr B.

I've never said anything of the sort.

It's an old trick though: claim something has been said which has not and then deny it.

I think my exact phrasing was "Newell's bid to buy in was turned down initially and then accepted when he revealed the backing of 3 very influential figures". Or maybe "he has 3 influential backers". Something like that.

And my source for this is impeccable.

Dear old Nooly can squirm all he likes but every time he denies it he is lying.

Wanker.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Peggy

Peggy

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Quite, Frank. SFD has referred to some 'backers' - and given his track record I'd be very inclined to believe it - but he's always refused to say anything else. Even when pushed very hard.

Nice swerving over there of the FACT that he's been named when he has no means of reply, btw.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Peggy wrote:
Quite, Frank. SFD has referred to some 'backers' - and given his track record I'd be very inclined to believe it - but he's always refused to say anything else. Even when pushed very hard.

Nice swerving over there of the FACT that he's been named when he has no means of reply, btw.

Even though thats against site rules Wink
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Well spotted, Mr B.

It's an old trick though: claim something has been said which has not and then deny it.

I think my exact phrasing was "Newell's bid to buy in was turned down initially and then accepted when he revealed the backing of 3 very influential figures". Or maybe "he has 3 influential backers". Something like that.

Wanker.

Any chance of naming the three backers?

I'm intrigued although it probably isn't hard to work out who they are.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Let's face it, a club 'owned' by the reluctant one, who encourages the likes of the Windsor Boys to be high profile, is as bent as a nine bob note.................................and has as much chance of being anything other than village and a potential earner for said reluctant one, as pasoti has of being anything other than a vehicle for self promoting janner dimwits. Having said that, the fine gentleman probably thinks they know what they're talking about as he clearly has NFI about football !

The reluctant one must truly despise the stench but it's a necessary evil as far as his bigger picture goes.

What a pile of crap PAFC has become.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Well spotted, Mr B.

Wanker.

Any chance of naming the three backers?

I'm intrigued although it probably isn't hard to work out who they are.

I don't know who they are and have never claimed to.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:19 pm

paosti is the club/brents mouthpiece. thats why theres been an influx of late on here. you cant have any 'real' say there unless you lick brents boots 1st.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:42 pm

I can understand that rules are rules. If you don't like the rules set by an establishment then don't use it – simples.
What I am confused about is the number of fans on all sites who seem intent on never having a laugh, never posting a funny youtube clip or photo linked to or partly relevant to, the thread.

I actually feel sorry for those who have to moan about funny clips/photos/comments on a random thread stuck out of sight way down the pecking order. I and others have cleaned up our act a little … particularly after the demise of Crapst... L.l – (god bless her – all of her! who met her untimely end in a collision with a challenger tank on Dartmoor. Tank was written off)
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7263/7697307024_70a1bb6db7.jpg

Some fans/posters seem to have a snag with me being funny (at least trying to be) all the time. They seem intent on moaning all the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA

I therefore posted this which is an adapa.. adep... adata … copy of another quote with some words changed.

“My upbringing and life made me as I am now. But I can choose to be merry, happy or miserable. There were many years where I was feeling at a loss about my life, feeling bullied by the big man upstairs and I couldn't understand what I, or my little family, had done to receive such extreme life events. At that time, I was so miserable, tired, demotivated and self-defeating. I was feeling angry with life. My anger came up to the surface then. I don't say such tendency has disappeared. Even now there is anger when I view the devastation around me. But I made a choice and that was to treat life ''not too serious'' and laugh off minor problems. If that laughter appears to be H24 then that is because there can be no bigger problem than that which I have faced previously.
tt quote

COYG's
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:18 pm

lol! laugh laugh lol :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 pm

This seems as apt a place as any to post this.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists?tr=MostViewed
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
This seems as apt a place as any to post this.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists?tr=MostViewed

'So next time you encounter a troll online, remember a few things. (1) These trolls are some truly messed up people and (2) it is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.'

Or laugh
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 pm

tigertony wrote:
I actually feel sorry for those who have to moan about funny clips/photos/comments on a random thread stuck out of sight way down the pecking order.

On the other hand, though, when I go round to somebody else's house for the first time I take note of how they do things and act accordingly. If, for instance, it's the kind of house where you don't wear outdoor shoes indoors, then I take my shoes off.

The pasoti mundane thread must be going on for ten years old now. Those who posted on it knew how it worked, and those who didn't either hated it, ignored it or tried to work it out and, having done so, joined in. Most of those who posted on it have now disappeared, thanks partly to Newell, and now mostly to your so-called humour and lack of manners. Well done.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Isn't mundane ----- well mundane, check it out in the dictionary, humdrum, boring, tedious, monotonous, tiresome, prosaic I could go on, so to be banned from posting boring crap they may as well close the site down.
My first post on here and I've had a look at many threads to get a feel of the site, and I've got to say I'm might p-ssed off with PASOTI right now so feels like I could be amongst like minded people.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Welcome Graiser, try and be mundane, FFS!
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
Isn't mundane ----- well mundane, check it out in the dictionary, humdrum, boring, tedious, monotonous, tiresome, prosaic I could go on, so to be banned from posting boring crap they may as well close the site down.
My first post on here and I've had a look at many threads to get a feel of the site, and I've got to say I'm might p-ssed off with PASOTI right now so feels like I could be amongst like minded people.

Welcome to ATD

A small island of sanity in a sea of Avivas.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:51 pm

PD thanks for your welcome, not too sure what it means but I'll take it as I've been in a mire of insanity
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Jesus, not another one of the Farms 'just get it built' brigade. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Jesus, not another one of the Farms 'just get it built' brigade. raised eyebrow  

Everything comes to he who waits Cool
Back to top Go down
tagz

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:50 pm

Graiser I have just signed up today as well. I have been banned from Pasoti (permanently) for sending a PM to someone asking if they wanted to go to an Exeter game
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Peggy wrote:
tigertony wrote:
I actually feel sorry for those who have to moan about funny clips/photos/comments on a random thread stuck out of sight way down the pecking order.

On the other hand, though, when I go round to somebody else's house for the first time I take note of how they do things and act accordingly. If, for instance, it's the kind of house where you don't wear outdoor shoes indoors, then I take my shoes off.

The pasoti mundane thread must be going on for ten years old now. Those who posted on it knew how it worked, and those who didn't either hated it, ignored it or tried to work it out and, having done so, joined in. Most of those who posted on it have now disappeared, thanks partly to Newell, and now mostly to your so-called humour and lack of manners. Well done.
Thanks for the chuck up. My manners, the way I treat people, the way I help people are actually of the highest order and have helped me achieve some real milestones. (I was taught manners and etiquette at a world famous college - honest)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGPldwfoddw

I'm comfortable with that and I'm also comfortable with the action of pasoti to give me and my internet mate our own thread - p'raps google are watching!!! Actually, and this was about to be public knowledge, me and my mate (ssssh Graiser by name) are actually the same person - honest. Bet you're shocked now eh?

As for Dark Tetrad scores ? Wow ! I can see those being on CVs soon.

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:05 am

tagz wrote:
Graiser I have just signed up today as well. I have been banned from Pasoti (permanently) for sending a PM to someone asking if they wanted to go to an Exeter game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdKlUP_bfgo

So you invited someone to an Exeter game - bleedy hell tagz you are insane !!!! Thats why you were banned - pasoti don't allow insane fools like you who just joke and laugh.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

tigertony wrote:
Peggy wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Thanks for the chuck up. My manners, the way I treat people, the way I help people are actually of the highest order and have helped me achieve some real milestones. (I was taught manners and etiquette at a world famous college - honest)

I'm comfortable with that and I'm also comfortable with the action of pasoti to give me and my internet mate our own thread - p'raps google are watching!!! Actually, and this was about to be public knowledge, me and my mate (ssssh Graiser by name) are actually the same person - honest. Bet you're shocked now eh?

Thanks for telling us TT/G.

Let admin know by Midday today (22nd) which username you want to keep or we will delete the one we feel should go.

Mouldy.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:29 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Peggy wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Thanks for telling us TT/G.

Let admin know by Midday today (22nd) which username you want to keep or we will delete the one we feel should go.

Mouldy.

tumbleweed only a joke Mouldy - I'm certainly not Graiser. Have you seen his taste in birds ? sorry
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:31 am

I couldn't resist Tony! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content