Tringreen
Rickler
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Wondering what the fuss is all about, I've had a look at Exeweb and the legal threats thread. I see Newell is claiming he now backs what the Trust are doing and mentions again he couldn't support the Trust before because in his eyes the perceived politics and infighting going on ( Wozzer being got at). I'll say this one more time, no one was having a go at Wozzer in any shape or form. Not even a little word out of place. Absolutely nothing, zilch!

One of the people blamed for this back then, he now says he backs ( Tim), he seems to have a very short memory. Another one he says he now backs has backed up in PM's to people on this forum exactly what I've said. Again he's got a short memory. The only perceived rumours of politics and infighting was either orchestrated by certain people outside of the Trust or a figment of overactive imaginations.

I've recently seen comments on here and other social media about a perceived lack of people willing to stand for the Trust board etc. In my opinion one of the big reasons for that is the amount of total bullshit, totally untrue rumours and other nonsense that both people currently working or helping the Trust and old Trust board members had to endure.

If anybody ever wants a boring ten minutes before a game ( and buys me a pint) I'll tell you what really happened but don't bring any popcorn because you won't hear any shocking revelations.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:07 pm

We'll have to get you into the Forte Cabal.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Wondering what the fuss is all about, I've had a look at Exeweb and the legal threats thread. I see Newell is claiming he now backs what the Trust are doing and mentions again he couldn't support the Trust before because in his eyes the perceived politics and infighting going on ( Wozzer being got at). I'll say this one more time, no one was having a go at Wozzer in any shape or form. Not even a little word out of place. Absolutely nothing, zilch!

One of the people blamed for this back then, he now says he backs ( Tim), he seems to have a very short memory. Another one he says he now backs has backed up in PM's to people on this forum exactly what I've said. Again he's got a short memory. The only perceived rumours of politics and infighting was either orchestrated by certain people outside of the Trust or a figment of overactive imaginations.

I've recently seen comments on here and other social media about a perceived lack of people willing to stand for the Trust board etc. In my opinion one of the big reasons for that is the amount of total bullshit, totally untrue rumours and other nonsense that both people currently working or helping the Trust and old Trust board members had to endure.

If anybody ever wants a boring ten minutes before a game ( and buys me a pint) I'll tell you what really happened but don't bring any popcorn because you won't hear any shocking revelations.

One of the things holding the club back is superfan nool, if he just faded into the back ground or just stuck to trolling exeweb this club would be far better off. what serious people would get involved with Argyle  and tolerate this self promoting clown hanging around the fringes?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

One of the things holding the club back is superfan nool, if he just faded into the back ground or just stuck to trolling exeweb this club would be far better off. what serious people would get involved with Argyle  and tolerate this self promoting clown hanging around the fringes?

Then I can wander off into the Cypriot sunset  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Richard Blight wrote:

So what does he claim was said against Wozzer? this is De Liar right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:32 pm

seadog wrote:
We'll have to get you into the Forte Cabal.

It's a very exclusive club. I wouldn't be very happy about letting in these newcomers. Does he know the secret sign?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:36 pm

I'm down in Plymouth for the fireworks in a couple of weeks. If I behave myself I may get an evening pass. Can I join?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:43 pm

No goats in the bar, you'll need to be tethered to a post in the beer garden!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:55 pm

No way!! I make too many friends that way.  affraid 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:55 pm

No need to book POI lives there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I'm down in Plymouth for the fireworks in a couple of weeks. If I behave myself I may get an evening pass. Can I join?

After careful consideration, although not a unanimous decision. The Forte cabal has decided to permit you a temporary one evening only, special pass. Your pass is eligible from 19:00-22:00 on your evening of choice. Use it wisely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Iggy wrote:
No need to book POI lives there.

Oi !!  drunken 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:46 pm

It is true though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell squirming on exeweb
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3