+3
Mock Cuncher
pepsipete
Tringreen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Thank you Ian Newell Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:02 pm

For being there, thanks. Wadda guy clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:26 pm

You're just angling for another loving text message. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Let us remember the canteen cat, who went weeks without any milk and had to make do with mice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:58 pm

I think it is fair to say that Ian has come in for a little bit of stick from this site over the last few months.

But whether you think it is deserved or not, you cannot deny that the guy bleeds green and has organised a lot of fundraising for the staff. I certainly think that this was done with the best of intentions, and I am sure the staff have appreciated it.

I hope he is looking forward to his well deserved retirement from front line duties Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I think it is fair to say that Ian has come in for a little bit of stick from this site over the last few months.

But whether you think it is deserved or not, you cannot deny that the guy bleeds green and has organised a lot of fundraising for the staff. I certainly think that this was done with the best of intentions, and I am sure the staff have appreciated it.

I hope he is looking forward to his well deserved retirement from front line duties Very Happy

Don't get me started.................. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Nah, he still owes me a tenner (what I chipped into the last Argotalk site before he minged it up, the tool).
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:50 pm

He were on telly just now.ITV and BBC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:23 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=59880

More superfan unconditional Aviva worship jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Im with you on the bleeds green comment Frank, however his over sensitivity towards any form of criticism at the manner of his operations, for eg the releasing of Guilfoyles personal mob no. did for me on PASOTI I am afraid.

The longer the process dragged on the bigger the ego became.
I thought it was pretty poignant that he made an appearance on both the BBC and ITV this evening on the announcement of the sale being agreed, best intentions maybe but IMO on a personal level he revelled in the Superfan status role, of that I have no doubt.

Cant wait for the book. "From Buckets to Beards" By Paul Roberts. affraid
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:04 am

US on Exeweb love him,wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Ian Newell is the biggest wanker ever to grace an internet forum.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Dont you mean worker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:52 am

downthetrack wrote:
US on Exeweb love him,wanker.

Don't call Arch a wanker Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 am

Just plucked up the courage to peruse the farm.................................. now I feel nauseous.

With a few exceptions, insular and childlike.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am

Tringreen wrote:
Just plucked up the courage to peruse the farm.................................. now I feel nauseous.

Who are you posting as now? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:00 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Who are you posting as now? Laughing

I've given up now. As Arch intimated, it has become too painful and they are a hopeless cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:49 am

Get the buckets out again on pasoti, I want to donate only this time it'll be last nights curry with a couple of poppadoms and a glass of strongbow, such is the sincerity on pasoti today.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Childlike, melodramatic tw@t.

It's ours ? The club that wouldn't die ? Pass me the sick bucket.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=60015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Does he really mean that if I buy a rubber ("eraser" for our American readers) we will be able to sign our next £500,000 striker?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:30 pm

funny man wrote:
Does he really mean that if I buy a rubber ("eraser" for our American readers) we will be able to sign our next £500,000 striker?

He's like a kid let loose in a sweet shop. Doesn't know which jar to go for next.

Someone make sure be takes his ritalin ffs ! bounce

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:31 pm

That's it, I'm no longer pooing nor noshing off* in the Demport end loos. I'm hoping that the money saved on bog roll will propel the club to the top! E I E EI EI O...

*might still nosh off.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
That's it, I'm no longer pooing nor noshing off* in the Demport end loos. I'm hoping that the money saved on bog roll will propel the club to the top! E I E EI EI O...

*might still nosh off.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

*might still nosh off.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=60033

Still seems to be a fair amount of "noshing off" still going on on our favorite website....this is getting slightly nauseating now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:09 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

*might still nosh off.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=60033

Still seems to be a fair amount of "noshing off" still going on on our favorite website....this is getting slightly nauseating now.

Pilgrim Pete starting that thread says all you need to know.

Oh how his tireless support of Luggy MK2 and brown nosing of Bathing Ape would wind me up in the good ol days.

Aviva Boy superior is our Sean jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:12 am

Lets all flood the club shop and buy beach towells...we will be pushing for League 1 next season if we do!!
what a bunch of bell-ends!!

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/cheltenham11A/2/slides/P1080025.asp

Also..who is the other knuckledragger behind Newell in this picture..tried to get a pint at the fans fest once just to see what it was like but he was there throwing his weight around, "dunno meht youm aaad a ticcket youud get in!!".................Class!!
needless to say i turned 360 and went back to the blockhouse cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Ian Newell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next