HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 am

Despite the impending implosion of the excellent site that was, god but it is boring over there, very few have made the leap to the only truly independent football website left in Devon.

Perhaps a majority of you inbreds don't want your site infested with your more erudite and less endowed in the finger department cuzzes sticking their oar in, or maybe thems as are falling by the wayside don't even know of your existence ? To my mind the greater the potential posting base the more likely the site is to thrive. It doesn't have to be all banter and aggression but there also could be a place for that.

Just a thought like, from a poor lost soul just wandering in the wilderness.

ps. At the time I posted this there were actually more identifiable posters logged on here than there, that has to tell something.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Despite the impending implosion of the excellent site that was, god but it is boring over there, very few have made the leap to the only truly independent football website left in Devon.

Perhaps a majority of you inbreds don't want your site infested with your more erudite and less endowed in the finger department cuzzes sticking their oar in, or maybe thems as are falling by the wayside don't even know of your existence ? To my mind the greater the potential posting base the more likely the site is to thrive. It doesn't have to be all banter and aggression but there also could be a place for that.

Just a thought like, from a poor lost soul just wandering in the wilderness.

ps. At the time I posted this there were actually more identifiable posters logged on here than there, that has to tell something.

However do not, I repeat do not, question el Presidente' & his ego, as you will be asked to fornicate off, by the rapidly appearing (could be more cases of Cornish inbreeding here, but I, have as yet, no proof Wink ) aviva boys on here, ready to toe the union line, and speak only when spoken too, and never ever say a bad word about the new owner gentleman, you know, he with the wallet, tighter than a camels arse in a sandstorm lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:48 am

Perhaps we could start a new forum just for Exeter supporters? A sort of 21st century football ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am

knecht wrote:
Perhaps we could start a new forum just for Exeter supporters? A sort of 21st century football ghetto.

and base us in Crownhill, or Mutley, or.... welll, shall we just say Plymuff then... I'll bring me brolly! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:18 pm

knecht wrote:

No need to go to all that trouble old fruit, people from Devon's capital City tend to be a little more cosmopolitan in their outlook than yer bog standard Janner and as such do not need to be separated from the general populace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 pm

They bleddy do!

Most of you are unwashed!

Meanwhile, we have had no requests for membership, they would all be welcome - well most of them.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
knecht wrote:

No need to go to all that trouble old fruit, people from Devon's capital City tend to be a little more cosmopolitan in their outlook than yer bog standard Janner and as such do not need to be separated from the general populace.

On the evidence of the past few years, I sadly have to agree with you.

Hows about your own Grecian Ghetto on ATD ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 pm

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT Tringy!

This is Argyle Talk not bleddy Grecian's World!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:08 pm

It's one thing allowing the third class citizens on here to marvel at the use of punctuation and educating them on football matters and indeed life in general, but giving them a section of their own because their grubby site has been infiltrated? Steady on old chap! Whatever next? Give women the vote?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It's one thing allowing the third class citizens on here to marvel at the use of punctuation

What, like the over use of the conjunction "and" ?

There is a reason why they call it the English Language Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:50 pm

I'm still learning having been to school near Exeter, mamhead park. We even had to visit the hellhole on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?   Where are all the Exeweb exiles ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are all the Exeweb exiles ?
Page 1 of 1