8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 am

Quote from thisisdevon

Fans voice disapproval too prematurely as manager begins new cycle at Exeter

If ever I am in need of a light-hearted moment and need cheering up, then the forum on the independent fans' website Exeweb usually provides one. These past few weeks have been no exception.

Exeweb provides the ideal platform for disgruntled supporters to vent their frustrations at all things City behind the relative safety and secrecy of a poster's pseudonym and some of the comments are, quite frankly, laughable.

MORE ON HERE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Which Plymouth web site would ThisisPlymouth use?

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:19 am

Link not working TG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amazing the writer says fans voice disapproval under the safety of an anonymous user names, yet the writer of the article doesn't give their name.

Most City articles are written my Stuart James (this may be one) who is a City and Man Utd (says it all really) fan and will not condemn the club.

Exeweb is not Pasoti thankfully, however it is not ATD either, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 am

sorry
working now I am like our team crap
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:28 am

Tgwu wrote:
sorry
working now I am like our team crap

I respect your right to be crap and would like to join you in mutual crapness.

By 5pm tonight City would have lost, Argyle would have lost and our mutually crap teams will have pissed us off again.

Keep smiling mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 am

"Even the car park has had tarmac put down"

You know where this is heading don't you! clown
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 pm

scummer love in,,,,,,how very atd Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

tcm wrote:

Your Pasoti slip is still showing, dimwit.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 am

tcm wrote:

You hate it don't you, that a "scummer" can get on with Argyle fans without the need to threaten each other, offer each other outside or make disparagging comments about each others parents (if indeed you knew yours!). It is very plain to see tcm we are poles apart intellectually. Maybe we will bump into each someday, when you are washing my car or something.

As Tring points out, this isn't Pasoti, this isn't even Swilley, this is ATD
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 am

It must be quite refreshing for Exeter and Torquay fans to see that not all Argyle fans are feked in the head, shit stirring bully boy thugs after years of abuse from our local tw@t.
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:11 am

GOB wrote:
It must be quite refreshing for Exeter and Torquay fans to see that not all Argyle fans are feked in the head, shit stirring bully boy thugs after years of abuse from our local tw@t.

GOB, it is mate. Actually ATD restored my faith in Argyle fans. don't get me wrong but growing up in Exeter in the late 70s, early 80s the schools were full of Argyle hating kids. The time your Central element and the original City Sly Crew and STAB (not the drug fuelled idiots of today) were getting going. It was not nice if you were an Argyle fan in schools in Exeter back then (if you admitted it). It is amazing how stereotypes are formed and Newell on exeweb didn't help change those stereotypes. He fostered hatred IMO in a sly underhand way. Nothing obvious just subtle remarks over the years. The JPT brought things to a head, but thankfully we are all better than that.

ATD is what is good about supporting your local football team. City is my team, because I was born here, had I been born in Plymouth I would have supported ................Plymouth Raiders! I have been to Argyle away and I even saw your FA Cup semi final. My father was friends with Jonny Hore so I had 3 tickets. The train to Birmingham up was OK, the journey back when we got off at Exeter st Davids was a bit dodgy.

I remember standing in the Mayflower near the City fans on my own standing next to some huge docker types (i am 6ft 1in but was dwarfed) when City hit the bar...I couldn't help myself and went to make a loud cheer but in time checked and said something derogatory against the City player. Not easy standing with Argyle fans and seeing my team attack and not see an offside when all around me are convinced the City player is offside. Argyle attack, I see the offside, those around me see a player onside.

We are all colour blind to other teams, however I am not blind to the people on here....we are the same and we share the same moral mind...I still fecking hate the colour green and cannot wear it

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 am

I'd never heard of 'Argiggle' , 'Gargs' or 'The Green Slime' etc.......... still makes me smile.

Why are so many football people such morons ? Not being able to sit in the same blocks and have a beer and some banter during the game is a sad indictment on the game and the people. It wasn't always the case.
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

[quote="The Red Star"
GOB, it is mate. Actually ATD restored my faith in Argyle fans. don't get me wrong but growing up in Exeter in the late 70s, early 80s the schools were full of Argyle hating kids. The time your Central element and the original City Sly Crew and STAB (not the drug fuelled idiots of today) were getting going. It was not nice if you were an Argyle fan in schools in Exeter back then (if you admitted it). It is amazing how stereotypes are formed and Newell on exeweb didn't help change those stereotypes. He fostered hatred IMO in a sly underhand way. Nothing obvious just subtle remarks over the years. The JPT brought things to a head, but thankfully we are all better than that.

ATD is what is good about supporting your local football team. City is my team, because I was born here, had I been born in Plymouth I would have supported ................Plymouth Raiders! I have been to Argyle away and I even saw your FA Cup semi final. My father was friends with Jonny Hore so I had 3 tickets. The train to Birmingham up was OK, the journey back when we got off at Exeter st Davids was a bit dodgy.

I remember standing in the Mayflower near the City fans on my own standing next to some huge docker types (i am 6ft 1in but was dwarfed) when City hit the bar...I couldn't help myself and went to make a loud cheer but in time checked and said something derogatory against the City player. Not easy standing with Argyle fans and seeing my team attack and not see an offside when all around me are convinced the City player is offside. Argyle attack, I see the offside, those around me see a player onside.

We are all colour blind to other teams, however I am not blind to the people on here....we are the same and we share the same moral mind...I still fecking hate the colour green and cannot wear it

[/quote]

Ha ha, been the same myself on the big bank. The only way I could get tickets for Argyle away at Exeter was to get my Uncle who lived in Exwick to get them using his address. Worked very well for several years as there were many Argyle fans there & we all got marched down to the away end, but then one year we didn't & the stewards were kicking out any Argyle fans. Luckily it was a crap game, we drew 1-1, as it is very difficult keeping that quiet.
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

The Red Star wrote:

Ha ha, been the same myself on the big bank. The only way I could get tickets for Argyle away at Exeter was to get my Uncle who lived in Exwick to get them using his address. Worked very well for several years as there were many Argyle fans there & we all got marched down to the away end, but then one year we didn't & the stewards were kicking out any Argyle fans. Luckily it was a crap game, we drew 1-1, as it is very difficult keeping that quiet.
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I'd never heard of 'Argiggle' , 'Gargs' or 'The Green Slime' etc.......... still makes me smile.

Why are so many football people such morons ? Not being able to sit in the same blocks and have a beer and some banter during the game is a sad indictment on the game and the people. It wasn't always the case.

You are also referred to as GAWS by some.

Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:55 pm

tcm wrote:
Stay in your hedge you sad bastard, i thought you said you were fifty not ten! Sleep
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm

yeah ok ss68,,its ok for you cnuts to slag of every thing to do with my club,ad every one at my club ,the ground the fans the fecky whole show,,,,but dont use the word scummer Razz double fecking standards dont think?lets all put cravats on and sit down and have beer with them and tringy lol! your in a fecking dream world you nobber,,there only here to take the piss,,,and you lot dont get it Razz
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:01 pm

On the old Argyle talk forum a couple of years ago, IJN and Ponty used to pepper the site with bad language and posts intended to disrupt a small functioning forum.
You remind me of them.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Penzance wrote:
On the old Argyle talk forum a couple of years ago, IJN and Ponty used to pepper the site with bad language and posts intended to disrupt a small functioning forum.
You remind me of them.

Except that TCM is marginally more literate.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 pm

not trying to disrupt penz,,iam from the double standards police Very Happy just keep a eye on things,,
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:24 pm

But you love it on here Mike. You've given up on Pasoti and taken residence on here as our court jester jocolor

Methinks the commie doth protest too much.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:33 pm

i do love this site jock as you well know,,,,,i still think we need a double standards poilceman on duty though,,,, Very Happy they have be told sometimes ,,2 way street and all that
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:44 pm

tcm wrote:
i do love this site jock as you well know,,,,,i still think we need a double standards poilceman on duty though,,,, Very Happy they have be told sometimes ,,2 way street and all that
Only you call exeter fans scummers mike. bit sad for a fifty year old bloke don't you think?
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:47 pm

tcm wrote:

Absolutely right. Wouldn't want this place going all two-faced like Postey or anything Very Happy

I'll bet it was those feckin scummers who had the twinned with Narnia removed from the Totnes signs. I hear they eat their children there as well. Fight the good fight Mike, before you know it Totnes will be a suburb of Scumville and your sex for gardening business will be subject tax and participants forced to wear bleddy condoms!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 pm

2 way street jock,,p,,lease,,,,,before we know it well people slagging of our club on this site,,,,come on lol! is scummers to much? is it banter?,,,i fine with it thanks
Back to top Go down

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:34 pm

,,,,,,,WTF,,,,,,,is ,,,,,,,,,,,,this all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,about? No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeweb   Exeweb Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeweb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next