Tringreen
Rickler
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Having to endure eleven thousand nool posts is inhumane. wtf are the UN doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 pm

seadog wrote:
The mods received an abuse report from the same chap, same message.

Am I reading this wrong or have our ATD  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven MODS Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  received an abuse report about a thread on exeweb scratch  surely not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:52 pm

For clarity.

Yesterday Porky thought it would be clever to post both mine and Tringy's real names on the thread in question,now that may raise an eyebrow with some of you on here but not so much with ourselves as we are well aware that the Porkster gained our identities a long time ago by means of the infamous Flickr account as seen on the Newell files.

What got my back up was how he gained information on the General courtesy of someone on Exeweb,in order for Porky to obtain this, that person would have to have been be in possession of my email address so in other words one of the mods.

It was me who reported the post.
It was me who threatened to take it further if my name was not removed from the thread in question.

So now that Porky knows the identity of Punchdrunk and the General the next step I guess will be Hooper and the gang  setting up camouflaged observation posts in my back garden.

If they're reading this........Be warned my property is laced with booby traps !!
 popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Will you now be baned from exeweb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Thats what i'm scratching my head about.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:21 pm

The PastiWeb mod left an abuse report saying it wasn't Naps and basically it was green on green shite.

Interesting that the two official sites are so intertwined.

He also confirmed Naps' banning for threatening the law and his subsequent reinstatement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Watch out he'll buy that forum too
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Too late by the look of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
For clarity.

Yesterday Porky thought it would be clever to post both mine and Tringy's real names on the thread in question,now that may raise an eyebrow with some of you on here but not so much with ourselves as we are well aware that the Porkster gained our identities a long time ago by means of the infamous Flickr account as seen on the Newell files.

What got my back up was how he gained information on the General courtesy of someone on Exeweb,in order for Porky to obtain this, that person would have to have been be in possession of my email address so in other words one of the mods.

It was me who reported the post.
It was me who threatened to take it further if my name was not removed from the thread in question.

So now that Porky knows the identity of Punchdrunk and the General the next step I guess will be Hooper and the gang  setting up camouflaged observation posts in my back garden.

If they're reading this........Be warned my property is laced with booby traps !!
 popcorn

So if you were the general, that means i'm you  lol! 

Nool was adamant that I was General Zod, bless him, unlike him to get it so completely wrong lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 am

Bleddy Punchie ! I didn't see that one coming ! Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:12 am

Data protection breach ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:59 am

Elias wrote:
Data protection breach ?

They're adamant that my Exeweb user name was linked to my real name by 'someone on Exeweb' who then PM'd Pm'd Porky, who that 'someone'is I am still picking my brains.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 am

I have it on authority that Newell is a cnut
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:05 am

Wonder how long this will last  Rolling Eyes 

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?54493-Legal-Threats/page2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:52 am

I tried to log on to exeweb a while back, but my email/wotsit thingee wasn't accepted. I'm presuming personal info must be shared with the farm
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
I tried to log on to exeweb a while back,  but my email/wotsit thingee wasn't accepted.  I'm presuming personal info must be shared with the farm

I haven't received the impression it's that bad in my dealings with Grecian Lez. Other mods/owners may be different. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Posting real life identities in an attempt to intimidate internet pseudonyms.

The bloke needs help.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 pm

A Pasoti mod outing, the old ways live on.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Having checked, Lez has used the, 'move on, nothing to see here', line and locked a thread.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:17 pm

She sounds like an interesting woman that Grecian Lez.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:34 pm

bet shes not a patch on mannameade babe or zee zan  fishing 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:42 pm

Obviously not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:11 pm

what about our Peggy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Goes without saying, same for Hippo, fine women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell squirming on exeweb
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next