Dingle
Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:39 pm

If there are any more sensible posts on this thread I will have to lock it!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Forty two!!!! ffs, Top top Throbbing Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:46 pm

I think he works for Tesco as well..must enjot being brainwashed
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:01 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
I think he works for Tesco as well..must enjot being brainwashed
Perhaps all the Happy Clappies on the farm work for Tesco, its some sort of secret government plot to feed the divs happy pills! sunny  sunny  geek  cheers
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 pm

That's more like it chaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Womble wrote:
Rickler, can you clarrify your earlier comment please?

er, what ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:29 pm

WTF elias?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:42 am

Er, WTF Womble?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:56 pm

BUZZING!!!!

#Stripesareback

Yes!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Oh god im buzzing too much..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:19 pm

#stripesareback  :greenrave: :greenrave: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:28 pm

The material just looks so soft and nice.... oh god the juxtaposition of the badge and logo, it's just perfect.
I've got a feeling this shirt could alter the course of this club for the next 50 years, really help the club fulfil it's potential and everyone in Plymouth will buy into it.

So relieved Argyle made a good job of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:03 am

the shirt could really put britains ocean city on the map and bring much needed jobs to the area.

what a time to be a fan LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME  :greenrave:  :greenrave: i think i am in need of a kleenex over this shirt

#stripesareback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Can we have a poll please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
I used to go school with him in tiverton.

Schools, in Tiverton? shoorly shum mishtake, laddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Believe me or not as you choose, Womble (and everybody else), but there is no serious dissent allowed within the Pasoti Mod team. None at all. Nothing beyond which shade of green is preferable or whether stripes are good or not or whether Brent is majestically wonderful or wonderfully majestic in all he says and does anyway. And they all know what will happen to them if there is. As a result, to a man, they are all broadly supportive of whatever it is that Brent/Newell is in favour of, they all stood by and allowed a known multi-account set up by Newell to be used to undermine the Trust and they all did the square root of feck all about it other than deny everything and turn a blind eye the cover-up that followed. Since then Newell has, with the backing of "3 high-profile Argyle people" - which he naturally denies but which I know for a fact to be 100% true, bought the keys to the shop and is free to use the multi-accounts he still has as and when he sees fit to corrupt the debate and to bad-mouth individuals.

What is really sad about this is his loyalty to James Brent has completely blinded him to any attempts at critically evaluating Brent's disastrous - for Argyle, the the park and the city - plan. And just as Newell has never been anything other than all for HHP then neither has any of the other mods. Maybe they really think it is good and maybe they're just too chicken to let their real opinions, if they have any beyond "yes, Ian", be known.

So the notion that Pasoti is genuinely "supporters on the internet" is completely false. What Pasoti really is is a carefully controlled branch of Brent's propaganda machine. Just think of it in terms of what happens when there is a coup somewhere: the rebels always seek to control the airport and the radio station. Well if Argyle is akin to a country then Pasoti is that country's radio station. Newell, Brent & Co during the admin period were the rebels but now they are the government and, as is so often the case, the new government is worse in many ways than the old one.

Pasoti is dead as a platform for rank and file supporters and has been for ages. It is now little more than the tannoy system for James Brent's property developing ambitions and the infamous "your boys took a hell of a beating" comment from the "site manager" provides all the evidence one could require to prove that this is the case. "Your boys". They are not us. They despise us. They want to see us crushed. Just as they want to see all critical appraisal of their failed HHP plan crushed.

It beats the shit out of me why any person rather more supportive of Argyle as a club than Brent as an asset-stripper even bothers to post on it any more. Why support the very germ that is killing you?

Take a bow, Franny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Can we have a poll please?

are you happy to see the stripes back

yes
yes
not sure but leaning towards yes
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Angry wrote:
the shirt could really put britains ocean city on the map and bring much needed jobs to the area.

what a time to be a fan LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME  :greenrave:  :greenrave: i think i am in need of a kleenex over this shirt

#stripesareback

we ve never had it so good  flower 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Womble wrote:
WTF elias?

thought he d made it pretty clear, no need for F !
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Green chunks are the new stripes,its horrific! and as for that yellow effort with the orange blob? its a crime against fashion, even by replica shirt standards.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Let's get things straight...

Stripes aren't back because we don't have "stripes" on the new shirt.

What we have is a ugly letter 'M'.

Look here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe it's for 'Martyn'?

Anyway... Argyle missed a trick, they should have done the 'M' in yellow and gone for sponsorship from McDonalds!

#'M'shirtishere
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:24 pm

#stripes appear to be black
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Got my shirt today. Looks good, disappointed the crest isn't embroidered, but as long as it doesn't peel off i'm not fussed. Fits lovely. Some chap on twitter called me a cnut though  Laughing he's probably right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:58 pm

Crying or Very sad  Acrylic badges NOT ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stripes are Back....
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next