Dingle
Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Liked the kit, better than the shit Argyle have been wearing for the last few seasons. The green actually looks Green. Im colour blind and could swear last seasons kit looked more brown than it did green.

Hooray for the stripes.

Very similer to the kit back in the rotolock days.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Foreshorely this tool must be taking the piss in a 'Rickler Argyle Ambassador Style'..?

Throbber GreenArmy84 on the Farm wrote:
Great to see The awesome - fantastic - brilliant - world class Puma Green & white stripe shirt 2014-15 tonight at tavistock AFC

Great to see a 5-1 win as well

It's simply the best Argyle home shirt in years and can't wait for mine to arrive

Well done Plymouth Argyle !!!!!

#stripesareback :scarf:

X Throbber has returned to the farm to see off his challenger,GreenArmy84, the boy 84 shows promise thats true, but X throbber is Argyle's Top Throbber. king  jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:40 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Foreshorely this tool must be taking the piss in a 'Rickler Argyle Ambassador Style'..?

Throbber GreenArmy84 on the Farm wrote:
Great to see The awesome - fantastic - brilliant - world class Puma Green & white stripe shirt 2014-15 tonight at tavistock AFC

Great to see a 5-1 win as well

It's simply the best Argyle home shirt in years and can't wait for mine to arrive

Well done Plymouth Argyle !!!!!

#stripesareback :scarf:

X Throbber has returned to the farm to see off his challenger,GreenArmy84, the boy 84 shows promise thats true, but X throbber is Argyle's Top Throbber. king  jocolor

They're both cut from the same cloth.

Blindly ignorant of other's opinions and fanatically arrogant and pious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Greenarmy84 isn't arrogant at all, just totally in lurve with anything argyle. I've tried to explain to him all the nonsense that has gone on but he is just totally aviva'd up.
He is an ok guy though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Greenarmy84 isn't arrogant at all, just totally in lurve with anything argyle. I've tried to explain to him all the nonsense that has gone on but he is just totally aviva'd up.
He is an ok guy though

he's a deluded guy alright
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Angry wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
He is an ok guy though

he's a deluded passionate guy alright
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Passion is great, if it is accompanied by vision and integrity.

The reluctant one has fostered a culture of passionate, unquestioning, compliant bucket rattlers. There is an obvious pecking order and to gain more recognition than the odd photo on GOS, the chosen ones are required to be as bullish and devious as they are passionate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Having said that Tring a lot of the more high profile self promoting arse lickers are decidedly low profile these days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:04 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
He is an ok guy though

he's a deluded passionate guy alright

nope deluded mr editor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 pm

I hate the fact that any young fan on PASOTI who shows some enthusiasm for the club is mocked mercilessly on here. FFS grow up. It is actually quite creepy.

You have a problem with IJN and a couple mods, give the rest of the posters a break. Its nice to have an altrrnative to our old pessimism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Womble wrote:
I hate the fact that any young fan on PASOTI who shows some enthusiasm for the club is mocked mercilessly on here.  FFS grow up.  It is actually quite creepy.

You have a problem with IJN and a couple mods, give the rest of the posters a break.  Its nice to have an altrrnative to our old pessimism.

I'm afraid the tentacles of corruption that infests Pasoti at every level has infiltrated its way down to many of it's posters.
They are brainwashed.
I actually have a degree of pity for many of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:48 pm

act like a brainwashed aviva forza nerde wet dream throbber it comes as a given you will be ribbed to pieces on here.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Womble's right, some of you guys do go a bit OTT with all the conspiracy theories and such on here. This fella clearly doesn't care for all the politics at Argyle, and that's perfectly reasonable. I'm not sure why you've got to mock or judge that?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Tradition, I am glad that some folk still like the club regardless. I do like the stripes.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Womble wrote:
I hate the fact that any young fan on PASOTI who shows some enthusiasm for the club is mocked mercilessly on here.  FFS grow up.  It is actually quite creepy.

You have a problem with IJN and a couple mods, give the rest of the posters a break.  Its nice to have an altrrnative to our old pessimism.

There are plenty of young posters on the Farm who show enthusiasm for the club. They aren't all uniformly mocked mercilessly.

Only the ones who are rediculously over the top, and live in a totally blinkered jester-hatted sugar-coated green-tinted bubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Womble wrote:

There are plenty of young posters on the Farm who show enthusiasm for the club. They aren't all uniformly mocked mercilessly.

Only the ones who are rediculously over the top, and live in a totally blinkered jester-hatted sugar-coated green-tinted bubble.

this
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:19 pm

I dont have a problem with any enthusiastic young fan at all i was one myself! what i have a problem with is a prick like xthrobber who did not set foot once in home park last season telling fans to accept a shit little ministand because they deserve no better because the argyle support is crap.... the guy is the worst kind of hypocrite. for the record i went once last season because year upon year of crap( this season will be no different) has knocked out any enthusiam or hope i had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:30 pm

lets be fair to the ones complaining.. they do the exact same on there about the over the top (in their words) fans on here. So its all fair in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Whats the point in being a young football fan if you cant be ridiculously over the top?

The stick they get on here is shameful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Womble wrote:
Whats the point in being a young football fan if you cant be ridiculously over the top?

he's 30 though its in the name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:03 am

Angry wrote:
Womble wrote:

I don't think its shameful but you live and learn.

At least here democracy rules the day unlike your beloved Pyongyang where dissenters get lifetime bans for rocking the boat on the real issues that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:12 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
Womble wrote:

I don't think its shameful but you live and learn.

At least here democracy rules the day unlike your beloved Pyongyang where dissenters get lifetime bans for rocking the boat on the real issues that matter.

my beloved pyongyang?  laugh 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:23 am

I'm on about Womble
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:12 am

Womble wrote:

Shameful? Really? That's a bit Mary Whitehouse innit?

Now if you really wanna see 'shameful', have a read through some of the threads in the 'The Story So Far' board.

Now THAT WOULD be more accurately described as shameful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:04 am

None of the people i'm on about have been involved in any of the "story so far" nonsense. I'm talking about the fans that turn up, have a beer and a sing, and feck off after the game. These people dont get involved in the internet bs.

And my beloved pyomgyang? Really? I've never towed the company line over there, so dont get that comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stripes are Back....
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next